Axis Powers H E T A L I A <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I quite like Hetalia. :)

I used to think it was really weird, but I made myself watch it, and now I like it haha.

I &lt;3 Russia.

And I don't really care about it being dubbed/becoming well known. I don't really understand everyone's problem with things being well known o_O

I quite like Hetalia. :mimitchi: I used to think it was really weird, but I made myself watch it, and now I like it haha.

I &lt;3 Russia.

And I don't really care about it being dubbed/becoming well known. I don't really understand everyone's problem with things being well known o_O
It takes away the closeness value of it. For example, if everyone starts watching it because of Vic Mignona being someones voice, it makes you feel empty, because that warm feeling on having a close-knit fanbace is gone all because of a voice actor.

^ Beautifully phrased everything I needed to say.

My memory's a little fuzzy but if I remember correctly, America was the axxhole though Germany was the one England wanted to curse.

Weeeeeellll. My current obsession is France and Embrace The Très Bien Moi ; it makes to the top of my list.

Onosaka's voice is melt-worthy. ❤

Since we've already discussed OTPs, I'll list my other favorites just because {in no order} ;;

. France / England {FrUk}

. Sweden / Finland {SuFin}

. Greece / Japan {Giripan}

. France / Spain {Frantonio}

. Russia / Lithuania {Russet}

. Russia / America {RusAme}

. Spain / Romano {Spamano}

. Holy Roman Empire / Chibitalia

. France / Canada {Franada; a bit}

. Germany / Prussia {Germancest}

. Prussia / Prussia {Prussia self-cest}

. Prussia / Hungary / Austria {PruHunAus}

. Belarus / Russia {BelaRus; it's a growing thing}

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL Omigosh! :3 Hetalia is epic wins.

The moment I first saw Italy yelling..."PASSSSSSSSSSSSTAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

:,D I knew I would fall in love with this Anime. LULZ

My favorite countries would probably have to be Canada, Italy, and Germany! ^u^;

And if your wondering their in the process of making the third season now.

Only difference is they're calling it "Hetalia World Series" :3

Here's a link to some episodes. ^_^ ♥

Click here D:

And if your wondering their in the process of making the third season now.Only difference is they're calling it "Hetalia World Series" :3
Not exactly 'in the process', they're already up to Episode 8 x3

@ Clara; oh my god yes France's VA has such a manly voice x3

Too bad his MKC lyrics are all prissy and not-manly.

The craziest pairing I ship is Iceland/Taiwan. It's cute ;3;

I just started watching today actually, I only got to the first three episodes, but I like it so I'm gonna keep watching. 8D

i just started watching it the other day. i'm at episode 23- can't find it anywhere. i love it &lt;3

Hetalia is just so bizarre, and it just keeps my attention with its randomness.

Like Roman Empire popping out of the water, singing about what roles the counties should be in heaven or hell. Or when Italy constantly surrenders. It's just spazzy and what not, and I enjoy the way the historical events in the show are like... Represented in the strangest ways.

With characters, I like... All of them introduced so far in the series. I haven't read anything for Hetalia yet though, so I kinda am just going with what I get from the anime. But I really really love Canada. "My day will one day come..." Just floating around like a ghost, yeah. Italy is just amazing too, you know? All of them are in my opinion.

@ Claire - Yes indeed. So very manly and beautiful and charming ~

You'd think he was made for the role of France. {8

I'm not all that big on his MKC lyrics either.

I think they were trying to make him more .. beautiful than manly. Ohiwouldn'tknow.

Iceland and Taiwan do look rather nice together. So let's see ..

My craziest pairing is America / Russia / Belarus / Lithuania. Wow. That is insane.

It's like a love square. As opposed to PruHunAus, I mean.

-slapsforehead- I forgot Prussia / Russia up there, didn't I?

And Taiwan / Hong Kong. I totally love RusAme now. :3

Speaking of the World Series, I'm overjoyed they finally decided to adapt Boss Spain's Control of Southern Italy.

RUSSIA/AMERICA.

oh god I LOVE that pairing. &lt;3333

my favourite pairing is still England/China, though. It's so dark and depressing and then poor Hong Kong's thrown into it all and it makes me soooo sad yet happy ;^;

Hetalia makes me theory all the time. I've come up with theories over how the countries grow, how they age, the way they were discovered (something like China meeting Japan), how some were born from a dying country (Silia = Korea), ect.

Yessss. Russia / America is like, my OTP now. &lt;3 x 1o

This one fanfic made me really love Russia / Japan and America / China to the max.

I haven't really come up with any theories because someway or other, I always end up contradicting myself over something. x.x

I have Hetalia dreams though. I've had about four so far, and three out of those four have been Russia dreams. Rofl. :D

Hetalia dreams~ &lt;3 I love those. My best one had an evil Egypt bullying Italy into siding with him over some big fight. The dreams always end up funny instead of scary because you can't control it. x3

^ &lt;3

All my best ones are sadist!Russia ones. They're scary yes, but I love them to bits. :'3

Two weeks ago I had a FrUk dream that was .. totally out of the blue.

Mostly groping!France and such. Less Iggy. )':

EDIT; Dear me, how could I ever forget this?

It came up by chance last night when I was hunting for fanart.

Where do all of you watch hetalia? I've been watching on this one website, but at a certain point some of them don't have english subtitles any more so I can't watch them. I've looked for them other places, but a lot of anime websites don't have hetalia.

Oh, and btw, I love Switzerland.

I watch it on LJ, usually the sub-less ones.
Wait, do you understand japanese then?

Oh, and it turns out just that one episode had no subtitles, but a lot of them were removed from that site because of some copyright crap, which is annoying as hell.

Nope. I read the wiki, then watch the episode, then wait for the subs. The wiki gives summaries, which I find helpful.

So the new ending for Hetalia.

I absolutely hate it. It's too Christmas-y and formal.

I'm going to miss Marukaite Chikyuu.

Late reply, late reply but I was waiting for it to get subbed.

So I have seen the new ending, but it was just ehhhh.

I miss Marukaite Chikyuu so. &lt;/3

-coughchokes-

they'reognnashowtheWarofAustrianSuccessionohgodyesyesyessss.

And TONY. I love that guy. ♥

It takes away the closeness value of it. For example, if everyone starts watching it because of Vic Mignona being someones voice, it makes you feel empty, because that warm feeling on having a close-knit fanbace is gone all because of a voice actor.
Hmm. Well, I guess that does make sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back