Axis Powers H E T A L I A <3

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Prease. Oh god I love Japan's accent...

I love all of the voices minus China's. His is the only one that irks me because it sounds so ew. But the ones I really like are:

- Romano

- Germany

- Lithuania

- Spain

- Russia

- England

I used to hate Sealand and I'd be like "Wow Romano is so pathetic..." But with the dub its so hard to hate them. The accents, the new script, it just makes everything so much more funny for me. Most people I know are like "ew" to Russia's new voice, but hey, I love it. Maybe that's because I'm a major Jerry Jewell fan. Just something with his voice makes me love him &lt;3

I'm not looking forward to Vic Mignogna as Greece though, unfortunately. I just feel like someone with a lower, more chill voice should be his voice. I think Vic might have too hyper of a voice for the part, but hey, I'll be impressed if he makes a good Greece.

Romano is just so much cooler and funnier in the dub. Pffft, I love him now. His voice sooo doesn't look like one he'd have, but it makes it more funny in the end. And my god is he quotable now. "MOOSTACHE-A!"

But, do any of you know about what the censored thing was?

When Germany said, "What, another -bleep-?"

He didn't say sh`t.

He said Jew.

It caused alot of controversy.

But really, I'm glad they said something as dark as that. Funimation is taking serious risks with the Hetalia dub.

A JEW JOKE? OH GOD YES.

Anyway, I love all of the dub voices except China's. I haven't heard Austria's voice but I've heard that it's terrible. Ah well, at least I don't really like Austria and he's not in the series that much.

Oh my, Austria's voice sounds like a prissy angry weird European from only god knows where trying to sound tough. I laughed so hard at it when I heard it. It's just... I expected something smoother.

And I'm loving the humor of the Hetalia dub- its so mature and 'offensive' for a show that the animation is so cutesy and what not. It's just amazing. I just wish Korea could be in the show, dub or non dub D:

KOREA!

I long for the day he's in the anime.

Or at least in another strip.

He's so freaking adorable! ;A;

Well he's sort of in episode 14, standing in front of Austria. But oh noooo, people had to make a big deal of him and call him 'offensive' and he got removed from having an active part in the show. &gt;_&gt;

Yeah, I know of that...

My friend RPs the /best/ North Korea. Ever. = 3 = I love her NK to bits.

Claire Stansfield is like, the Russia of Bacanno. It's awesome.

For a discussion; what are some of your favourite Hetalia parodies? Like OPs, music videos, ect?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ImVuHsZKRBA This is probably my favourite, since I'm also a big Touhou fan. also it's stunning and brilliantttt &lt;3

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png This too. It's more Touhou. Basically Japan is getting harassed by Meri and England to eat the Brit's food. The original PV has two girls sexually harassing their maid.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4xiTcgBYaZo THIS. Oh god I've been wanting to make this and someone already made it? Who cares it's brilliant.

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png This is Germany's voice.I don't have a video, but Gluttony from Full Metal Alchemist is Russia's voice.

Sake of discussion;

Have any of you preordered the dub DVD yet? I have, with the manga~ I really canm't wait for the dub.

Also, the fourth season of World Series is supposed to be all about the Nordics. Denmark, Iceland - although he was in the movie - and Norway will finally have proper roles! I think Netherlands and Belgium are also supposed to be getting roles. At least, I'm sure Netherlands will. Belgium isn't in any comics besides the first ever one.

I know. I started to watch it because I thought "This could not be that great..." and when I watched a few episodes I'm now like "AHFOEHJRFAIS THIS IS GREAT".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back