b**b question

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

mr.chocolate.luv.man

Reaction score
I feel stupid for asking this,but why the heck is one bigger than the other?

I just can't get over thinking about it...and laughing about it! :) Anyways,I am not very educated about this and I asked my mom already and she said it was probably normal because it also happened to her,which gets me nowhere! lol!

any answers?

or any advice? ;)

(pwease,no rude comments. Thankies:D)

ok,cool B)

-mclm

Surprisingly it IS normal o.o' Every woman has one breast bigger than the other, but it's typically not very noticeable.

As for why, I have no idea.

But rest assured XD It's normal.

As Sweet Kandi said its normal. No one has identical breasts. They might grow and be the same size aproimately. Its actually said that 90% of the time the left is bigger. I'm in the 10% range with my right being bigger!

Its normal. Don't stress

Same.

Is the one the one on your dominant side [the one you write with] larger? Generally your dominant is bigger because you work that arm a little more than your non-dominant side.

It's normal. Just how all the muscles and stuff works. :(

Good,I was getting strangly worried for sometime now and thinking I was this unique person, psssshhh,I was wrong. B)

And I feel a bit better about it now,it's just that it seems awkward and my buddies say it's not happening to them,so It made me feel weird.

Thank god you had the guts to post this. I was so afraid that I was going to be a weirdo with abnormal breasts, xDD.

My right is quite bigger.

Don't worry, it's perfectly normal! It would be much more rare to have identical breasts! Although I have no idea which of mine is bigger - they really do look exactly the same size!!

-bratztroxg

Same.
Is the one the one on your dominant side [the one you write with] larger? Generally your dominant is bigger because you work that arm a little more than your non-dominant side.

It's normal. Just how all the muscles and stuff works. :D
Well my non dominant side is bigger. What is up with that?

Well my non dominant side is bigger. What is up with that?
No one's the same. That's perfectly normal as well :D

My dominant side is slightly larger than my non-dominant side. I personally don't notice that much.

It is just part of growing up. I'm not exactly sure why one is bigger then the other but it is definitely normal, and nothing tro worry about! I hope I helped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back