Baby Kaleb. This might make u cry.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know. the doctors say if he lives he will be a vetgtable. That means u just sit there and do nothing. ur practically dead. right now he is pracically dead. but its so sad! thank you all! Thats y we are preying so he will live and wont be a vetgtable!

I can do what I want. and if its offensive than dont post. chill. And 4 those of u who are going to PREY then thank you so much!
You can't be mean. Can you? She is just telling you her point of view. That she doesn't pray. You can't make her not post. She can post and you can post so why don't you chill. You can't make people pray. Can you?

And by the way. Its Pray not Prey. That makes it sound like your going to kill him.

I will hope for the innocent baby to stay alive. And all the other innoent babies out there who are suffering from SBS(Shakin Baby Syndrome)

SM

P.S. Sorry if I was being a little mean or I overreacted. I just wanted to tell you that you can't make her not post or pray...Its her decision

Last edited by a moderator:
That's terrible... And it just made me think of my brother.

If ANYONE babysits my brother It'll either be family or me when I'm old enough.

Honestly, I hope that horrible baby sitter stays in jail or basically taking a life... Although, From my point of view it would be probably better for Kaleb to die rather than stay in a vegetative state.

I've never been baby sat. I've heard of those other stories on how the babysitter kills the children. I want to start babysitting but I would never EVER try and hurt, shake, or throw one of the kids against the wall.

animallover45, Thank you for posting this topic so that I could be angry and sad.

You can't be mean. Can you? She is just telling you her point of view. That she doesn't pray. You can't make her not post. She can post and you can post so why don't you chill. You can't make people pray. Can you?And by the way. Its Pray not Prey. That makes it sound like your going to kill him.

I will hope for the innocent baby to stay alive. And all the other innoent babies out there who are suffering from SBS(Shakin Baby Syndrome)

SM

P.S. Sorry if I was being a little mean or I overreacted. I just wanted to tell you that you can't make her not post or pray...Its her decision
Ditto.

Maybe next time say something along the lines of keep him in your thoughts and/or prayers. That way everyone can cope with that. ;]

Poor thing, I hope he's alright. But I hope he dies so that he won't be in pain for too much longer.

MAN I'D LIKE TO DO THAT TO THE BABY SITTER TO SEE HOW SHE LIKES IT!!!

And I'm sorry to hear about it. :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :(

If I were you I'd go to the police and file suposed murder/child abuse.

Such an idiotic ididot would do that. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
DO U GUYS WANT TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BABYSITTER???? WELL SHE WENT TO JAIL FOR A NIGHT AND A DAY AND THEN THE JUDGE SAID HE WOULD LET HER OUT 4 A $3000 BAIL. OF COURSE HER FAMILY BAILED HER OUT! BUT SHE IS OUT ON THE STREET TODAY NOT PAYING 4 ONE THING!

P.S. OH AND THOSE OF U WHO R SAYING NEXT TIME TO SAY PLEASE KEEP HIM IN UR THOUGHTS/ AND OR PRAY. THEN U CAN DO THAT. BUT I MEANT TO SAY IF U ARE RELIGIOUS THEN PRAY IF U ARENT THEN DONT! NEXT TIME I WILL SAY IT MORE CLEARLY! DONT TAKE THINGS SO OFFENSIVE EITHER! I WASNT MAKIN FUN OF U BY SAYING TO PRAY. OH AND SRRY 4 SPELLING PRAY WRONG! THANKS 4 CLEARIN ME UP ON THAT!

If u arent religious than I dont mean to insult u by saying please pray 4 him. I mean if u arent religious than just keep him in ut thoughts and if u r religious than please keep him in ur prayers. People who are yelling at me are insulting me so please say sorry or dont be rude. thanks. and once again im sorry 4 the accidentle insult!

It's ok, we know you didn't mean any harm. I personaly do pray, but other don't. Just keep that in mind. ;]

That babysitter should be in jail for years not a night. >.>

Aww. I heard the music and was so sad. I hope Baby Kaleb will be okay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back