Baby Kaleb. This might make u cry.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
ya, I think everyone has a right to be mad, sad, or confused with the babysitter. The fact that makes me just so sick is that that baby is in the hospital suffering every second of his life, and he cant see, move, or cry! And she is out of jail, on the streets, seeing, moving, and talking! How sick is that!?.

That is extremely sad... I for one don't pray, and am not at all religious, but I will keep little Kaleb in mind. :huh:

It's so terrible that life can be unfair like that. But the law is the law... *Sigh*

I named my stuffed tiger Kaleb :angry:

I hope he's okay. I showed the website to my Mum and Nan and they were both really sad.

The thing that really made me scared and sad was seeing poor Kaleb connected to all those tubes... It's amazing how such a small body can actually have that many tubes connected to him!

I hope Josh (His Dad) and Kristy (His Mum) are okay... And I really hope Kaleb is okay... Hopefully he won't stay a vegetable for his life.

*Summer*, I really appreicate u naming ur tiger kaleb. And showing ur parents! I think its terrible seeing a little baby hooked to all those machines and tubes too.

I will keep this little baby boy in my prayers, as I keep Maddie McCann in my prayers also.

Poor child, his parents must feel terrible terrible pain.

But its my topic and I just wanted to add some more videos n words. Its not double posting! But please prey 4 baby kaleb!
Well, you could've just edited your post...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back