Backmasking

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
But it really doesn't mean anything, because people have just blown it up.The real lyrics. "I love you, you love me.." Love backwards may be "Evil", but you haven't gotten the actual message. It doesn't seem as if the producers of a children's show are trying to convert the young minds to satanism.

I find that just a bit too far fetched.
But why would you think of those lyrics the opposite way? o__O

But why would you think of those lyrics the opposite way? o__O
UGH!! You guys don't get it the "Beatles" came up with the idea of backmasking they brought it up!! They made it famous!! Now thanx to them everyone uses thatfor bad reasons like them!!(I'm not trying to offend "Beatles" fans please don't flame me)

UGH!! You guys don't get it the "Beatles" came up with the idea of backmasking they brought it up!! They made it famous!! Now thanx to them everyone uses thatfor bad reasons like them!!(I'm not trying to offend "Beatles" fans please don't flame me)
Yeah, I still don't get it.

While you listen to the Barney song, I'm seriously doubting that you're actually thinking about what it is backwards. Love and evil just don't click for me, but I don't know about you.

I think something coincidential just caused a consipracy. :/

Last edited by a moderator:
While you listen to the Barney song, I'm seriously doubting that you're actually thinking about what it is backwards. Love and evil just don't click for me, but I don't know about you. :/
Well I guess we don't have the same opinions but it really bothers me because I'm Christian so that's why you guys really don't think of it as 'a big deal'.

What's the part you don't get?? :D :D
If I understand this correctly, this is what backmasking means: Listening to a song, and then thinking of it's meaning and what it's about the opposite way. Like if it was a love song, you would think of hating that person and encouraging hating that person.

I don't get why anybody would think of a song's meaning the opposite way is what I'm saying.

It's actually messaging when the song is actually played backwards. Such as the word "Love" being said as "Evol", and just coincidentially sounding like the word "Evil". It's just one of the words that may have an opposite meaning, but I doubt it was placed there to embed satanic messages into peoples' subconcious.

I can understand getting caught up in this sort of thing because of your religion, but I don't believe something as innocent as Barney's theme song can have a large impact on children because of something played backwards.

If I understand this correctly, this is what backmasking means: Listening to a song, and then thinking of it's meaning and what it's about the opposite way. Like if it was a love song, you would think of hating that person and encouraging hating that person.
I don't get why anybody would think of a song's meaning the opposite way is what I'm saying.
No Silly!! You don't think of the oppisite meaning it's a secret message that when you hear the song backwards you can hear the secret message!! :D

It's actually messaging when the song is actually played backwards. Such as the word "Love" being said as "Evol", and just coincidentially sounding like the word "Evil". It's just one of the words that may have an opposite meaning, but I doubt it was placed there to embed satanic messages into peoples' subconcious.I can understand getting caught up in this sort of thing because of your religion, but I don't believe something as innocent as Barney's theme song can have a large impact on children because of something played backwards.
I think that we each have our own opinions so I don't want to make everyone fight with each other just say what you think that's all.

It's actually messaging when the song is actually played backwards. Such as the word "Love" being said as "Evol", and just coincidentially sounding like the word "Evil". It's just one of the words that may have an opposite meaning, but I doubt it was placed there to embed satanic messages into peoples' subconcious.I can understand getting caught up in this sort of thing because of your religion, but I don't believe something as innocent as Barney's theme song can have a large impact on children because of something played backwards.
Ohh! I understand now! But that's just a coincidence. Just because love spelled backwards creates a word that sounds like "evil" doesn't mean they tried to make it a secret message. That's just how the word was spelled.

Back masking is when singers put in secret messages that when they listen to the song backwards you hear the secret messaage not all of them are bad but most are!! Some of them have satanism in them!
I don't think singers ould "put secret messages" in songs. And if I'd listen to one backwards and it has something bad in it, I would think it was just a strange cooincidence.

But that's just me. :eek:

[SIZE=12pt]I don't get the big deal, it's their song .. . [/SIZE]

who listens to songs backwards anyway??

Last edited by a moderator:
Back masking is when singers put in secret messages that when they listen to the song backwards you hear the secret messaage not all of them are bad but most are!! Some of them have satanism in them!
Oh, that? xDDD

If you listen to This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race backwards it says "Kill us all" o_O

Not that I watch Barney, but that is a children's show.

You really shouldn't be bothered by this said "Backmasking". It sounds like a bunch of urban myths to me.

Oh, that? xDDD
If you listen to This Ain't A Scene, It's An Arms Race backwards it says "Kill us all" o_O
But that's FOB, so maybe it qualifies as the good kind.

@Teh Barney video:

That was so freaking hilariouise xDD

But It's just a coincidence. I would'nt have noticed unless words were on the screen o_O

Well I guess we don't have the same opinions but it really bothers me because I'm Christian so that's why you guys really don't think of it as 'a big deal'.
Guess what? I'm Christian too.

I don't think that it's a big deal. Even when I listen to Barney backwards, I still couldn't understand what the heck he was saying.

I used to watch the movie, "Josie & The Pussycats," all the time when I was younger. The whole climax of the movie was that their record producers were putting subliminal messaging behind their music. You didn't consciously hear the messaging, but somehow your mind unconsciously heard it & believed the messages.

But I definatley don't think that is the case here. There was nothing with playing the song backwards or anything. & besides, it was just a movie. A fictional movie. There is nothing real life about it. & the subliminal messaging in Josie & The Pussycats was telling you to buy stuff from the company.

So, bottom line, I don't believe in backmasking.

Who cares anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back