Bad Avies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peatrolover22

Reaction score
im sry but im really trd of seein bad avies

please have good avie

ive im not mistaken....this is a G or PG site

thanz,

peatrolover

So you're saying everyones avatars stink? That isnt nice!

*Edit: binary*

Last edited by a moderator:
So you're saying everyones avatars stink? That isnt nice!
She's not saying that everyone's avvie's *****, She's just saying 2 let the avvie's be good.

*Edit: binary*

Last edited by a moderator:
But how she says it, it makes it sound like s/he is saying that everyones avatars are rubbish and people get hurt by that and I bet you 2 dont know how too make avvies? They are so hard too make that I am so proud of everyone who makes them!

What she or he is saying is that some avatars have inapropriate things for some people in them. :ph34r:

Ohh yes I see what s/he means! I thought s/he ment they are rubbish and need too improve.

She's saying that the avatars should have no cussing, inappropriate content, etc. on them. She's not saying everyone's avatars are bad quality; she's just sick of seeing avatars not proper for this site. :D

I agree, I think everyone should consider choosing an avatar that if they showed it to a parent, gaurdian, etc. they would approve it. :ph34r:

Ohh yes but wouldnt a guide pm them and ask them too change it?

Yes, if a Guide sees an inappropriate avatar we do send a PM to the member asking that they change it. However, there are a lot of members, and some members change their avatars often, so we might not catch some inappropriate avatars. So, if you see one, report it to us please. (For more information read the topic How to: Report a problem post, topic or member. in the Users Guide to TamaTalk area.)

Hey im sry if i got some people mad

i dident mean to put it like that

i was just very trd of seein bad avies

alot of avies r good but i was just sayin :blink:

In my opinion, I like some of the avatars here :blink: Of course, they chose the avatar because they thought it was great or they made the avatar because they thought it was great. They may not like yours, so let's not start flame wars here against it ok?

//TamaPATCHI

She's saying that the avatars should have no cussing, inappropriate content, etc. on them. She's not saying everyone's avatars are bad quality; she's just sick of seeing avatars not proper for this site. ;)
I agree, I think everyone should consider choosing an avatar that if they showed it to a parent, gaurdian, etc. they would approve it. ;)
Exactly. :D

Personaly, Ive never seen any Explicit avatars on TT,But I see where you are coming from. Those Happy bunny avatars are annoying and are the perfect example of a "Bad Avatar".

Aimme ;)

Lol. So much overreating xP

Anyway, I haven't seen any 'bad' avatars in a long while.

People used to complain about mine all the time. I find this amusing XD

In my opinion, I like some of the avatars here ;) Of course, they chose the avatar because they thought it was great or they made the avatar because they thought it was great. They may not like yours, so let's not start flame wars here against it ok?
//TamaPATCHI
ok...

i dident say that ALL avies are bad!

i like alot of avies to

but SOME avies r bad!!

and im not makin a flame war!

i dont even no what that meanz! ;) :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back