Bad Dreams.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Most of my nightmares involve someone I'm close to dying.

I always wake up afterwards crying.

I really only remember my nightmares vividly. Normally about being held hostage. If not that, then I wake up in the dream and there's somebody in my room with a hatchet, or something else gruesome like that.

I can never get back to sleep in my own room after that. I sleep in the living room with my dachshunds [as if they would keep me safe.. Ha].

I have 3 nightmares that I would like to share with you. All involve video games :p . I will title my dreams.

Jimmy "The" Neck

I used to really be into The Sims 2 for DS. Well, there was this very scary, strong, evil, robber named Jimmy Neck. Or as he calls himself, Jimmy "The" Neck. So, I had a dream where I was a tiny, defenceless beetle (?). And I saw Jimmy in a typical kitchen. Well, I figured I had to make it through a time limit, and try to make it through the full house without Jimmy seeing me, or he would squish me. So, I don't acually want to do this, so I go to menu, quit. And it gives me the, "Do you want to save the game? Any unsaved changes in the game will be lost." message. Well, there acually wasn't a NO button, so I exited the menu and went back to the game. I sat there, waiting for the beetle to be squished (I was both me playing the game and the beetle in the game.). So I finally tried again to quit. I yet again went to menu, quit. And it didn't give me the whole saving message. The dream just, ended. Wow.

Rat Invasion

This one happened recently. I was playing a game. It was one of those old-fashoned games where you blink red if you get hurt. Well, my game guy who I was controlling was walking through sewers. And there were a whole bunch of rats. Yuck. So, if you touched the rats, they would bite you and yes, you would blink red. So, my guy was doing quite well avoiding the rats. I finally saw the exit of the sewers (but not the level). So my guy jumps out of the pipe. He falls. Ahhhhhhhhh. Then he lands, but he blinks red. I didn't expect that. So, the sewer rats jump out as well, go ahhhhhh and land. Well, I guess my charecter was hollow, because the rats went into his body!!! Freaky. But it gets better. It showed one of the rats, in slow-motion, up close, COMING OUT OF THE GUY'S NOSE!!!!! Then I woke up. Freaky, very.

I'm Gonna Be Sick

No, it's not me being sick. It's in The Sims 2 for PC, where my Sim get's sick. Well, I think I had this dream because I read somewhere that (prepare for grossness XD) if your Sim can't puke in a toliet, they puke on your Sim's new carpet...ick. I also watched a cut-scene where my Sim got abducted by aliens and freaked out. I guess my dream is a combanation of the two. So, here is my dream. I was feeding my Sim some cereal (sp) with flies and green stink lines coming off it. So, it gave me a cut-scene, where my Sim held his stomach and covered his mouth. Because I didn't acually want to SEE that, I darted all around the house, execpt where the computer was. Yeah. Also gross.

I've had many bad dreams. I have had many dreams where I have died. But then again, those could be considered good dreams...

The only scary dreams I get are the ones where I'm falling, and I wake up almost peeing my pants.
I also hate the ones where your walking and you trip, then you jolt in your bed like you really tripped, they're so annoying.
I have done that before, but I was awake when it happened. I had a weird dream a few nights ago...

I was in my back yard, with some people from TT like Bleachie, Sky, TW/P, Mothra, Zoe, and a few others. Then a small plan crashed and hit Bleachie then she just stood up, OK. Then next thing we know its attack of the people lead by Hitler (Can't remember what they were called) and TigerLilly was driving a plane for our side and then she shot a plane from the other side (Go TigerLilly! Woot, woot!). Sky, Mothra, Zoe, TW/P, BB, and I had to face Hitler and he shot me in the head o_O Thats when I woke up.

It looked more scarer in the dream =P

-PokeMew

Last edited by a moderator:
I had this dream last night:

we were going on vacation, Texas or somewhere. I was getting ready and this lil' fat girl yells at me..xD Thats not the nightmare. xDDD So I see my cat,Loki,but i realize something:She doesn't have a tail!! O.O We were looking all over for it. And didn't find it, so she looked like a Japanese bobtail. O___o Then I wanted to take Mozart(My deceased hamster) on vacation, and he was alive..O_O Then I said no to taking mozart on vacation. xD Then i'm guessing something bad happened becuase I woke up...

When I was little, when I had a nightmare, I would close my eyes in my dream, then I'd think "Wake up", then the dream faded and I woke up.

And to those who want to control your dreams, make sure instead of believing, say to yourself, "I KNOW it is happening!" of what you want to happen. Then, have full confidence of what you want is going right, and soon, you'll get it down!

And once I had a dream that I was dating Zac Efron, and Vanessa Hudgens turned into the devil. It was weird. :puroperatchi: Then when I saw my friend that day, I told her it was a nightmare. :marumimitchi: (Because she hates Zac Efron)

I had this dream last night:we were going on vacation, Texas or somewhere. I was getting ready and this lil' fat girl yells at me..xD Thats not the nightmare. xDDD So I see my cat,Loki,but i realize something:She doesn't have a tail!! O.O We were looking all over for it. And didn't find it, so she looked like a Japanese bobtail. O___o Then I wanted to take Mozart(My deceased hamster) on vacation, and he was alive..O_O Then I said no to taking mozart on vacation. xD Then i'm guessing something bad happened becuase I woke up...
o_O Ok then xD

I had this dream last night...

Me and my mom went somewhere with my friend and his mom. When we got home our house was on fire O_O ,but everyone was like "Yeah, ok," Like they didn't care, meanwhile I was running around screaming (I was controlling what I was doing) and my mom stopped me. Then we walked up to the house and her phone faded away o.o. Thats when I woke up.

-PokeMew

It was'nt a nighmare, But i had another dream last night. It was... interesting xD

I walked into the back of Matanzas, [one of the highschools in my town. It was either matanzas or FPC. come to think of it, I think it's FPC now...]

Well. There was a bunch of people I knew there. Stephanie, Chrissy, Shae [-dies-], that Frankie Muffin kid from themusical... yeah. more that I forget. There was a room that we were in, all sitting, looking through the door. i guess we were backstage or somehting. Outside, there was an auditorium with a stage, only we were looking out from behind the stage. It was kind of a stage... it was tiled and really close to the ground, and there were people around it, below it. So i guess a really fat runway type-thing. yeah. Well there were these girls out there doing this really flowey, ballet-like dance routine. The all of the sudden the girls costumes changed, and it got all jazzish. the started dancing to The Piano know Something I don't Know [xD]. Then when it said

"A-ballet". they all came in. And we had to get read for something. i guess all of us backstage were the crew or something.

We went.. we walked a really lomng way through this passage in the dark. when we came outside, we were on top od this really tall skyscraper. There was a huge crowd below screaming at us. It was dark and really far away there were fireworks. Then this random guy with an afro [lolAizawa] was pointing his gun at us, so we all took turns jumping of the building. [-twitch- most of my dreams have some act of suicide involved] Well, i was last. And then When it was my turn, a ghost names Kelsey [that strangely resembled the Kelsey from my basketball team...] told me it was okay to jump, she would catch me.

So I jumped. And she did'nt catch me. I hit the ground, died, and woke up.

i had a dream where i had heart surgery and one where a cobra had bitten me on my hand. and one where i was running around the grocery store because i had stolen something and i was gonna get caught by my grade 5 math teacher who was gonna send me to jail.

I've had my share of bad dreams. When I was younger I would always have the same dream each time. Perhaps a different ending but it was mostly same.

My dreams were in black and white. It was about a girl, she looked about 15 with short black hair and she was wearing a spotted dress. She would walk through the town with her spotted umbrella all the time, I never ever saw her face. She would look at and appreciate a very special daisy in a flower bed. After that it would change to all dark as if she was in a basement and she would be dead and blood everywhere, and on the floor was that same daisy she saw in the town. >_<

I can't comprehend most of my dreams because they are just too odd, and I forget a lot of 'em. >_<

The only scary dreams I get are the ones where I'm falling, and I wake up almost peeing my pants.
I also hate the ones where your walking and you trip, then you jolt in your bed like you really tripped, they're so annoying.
Seriously! I usually have these dreams about going to mall and the floors are all slippery and I fall off the side and fall for like, forever, then I get trapped in like clouds then bad things happen....no comment. It gets scary after a few times of mixed up goryness.

Months ago I had a dream that my family was standing on the side of a volcanoe and they all fell in, as did I. Most of them are little ones, all younger than me. It seemed so real :p ''

Heh Heh, this isn't a nightmare, but recently I had a dream that my dog had fleas so bad that she suffered, half of the dream was her suffering in pain, and then she died. I woke up crying.

I HATE the thing when you are laying there trying to sleep then you dream you trip and jolt in the bed. I HATE THAT!!!

Seriously! I usually have these dreams about going to mall and the floors are all slippery and I fall off the side and fall for like, forever, then I get trapped in like clouds then bad things happen....no comment. It gets scary after a few times of mixed up goryness.Months ago I had a dream that my family was standing on the side of a volcanoe and they all fell in, as did I. Most of them are little ones, all younger than me. It seemed so real :( ''

Heh Heh, this isn't a nightmare, but recently I had a dream that my dog had fleas so bad that she suffered, half of the dream was her suffering in pain, and then she died. I woke up crying.

I HATE the thing when you are laying there trying to sleep then you dream you trip and jolt in the bed. I HATE THAT!!!
o_O (About the top part, xD)

The scariest dream I ever had was in 1st grade. xDD It was where vampires invaded our school during conferences, and then I was hiding under my desk. Apparently the vampires didn't see me. And then the school's secretary walked in wheeling something around, and started talking on the phone. It was weird. xDD I didn't have any nightmares in a long time. But once I was scared I was going to have the same nightmare Nancy Drew had in the PC Game: Nancy Drew and the Curse of Blackmoor Manor. Oh, don't get me even started about that game. :( -hides-

EDIT: Hang on, I'm remembering another scary dream! Even though we don't live by the ocean, we live by the lake, but lakes don't produce tsunamis. I was in my porch with my mom and my sister, and then all of a sudden I see this HUGE wave that was very white. And then my mom shouted, "DUCK! IT'S THE WHITE WAVE!!" And I'm all like, "What?! Aren't you supposed to like go to the highest possible place instead of ducking and getting caught in it?" But then I just ducked in the porch. It got closer..closer..even closer...and then right when it hit..I woke up.

Hmm. It might not sound scary to you but I was really scared o.o It happened in 5th grade, I never really did my homework (still don't). So I had this dream I was in class and then my teacher was like "Where's your social studies?" and then she smiled really big and creepy than a never ending hole appeared infront of my and a bunch of hands pushed me down but then I woke up all sweaty and my arm really hurt .______.

nightmare summaries(sp?)-

1.FBI was going to kill me because im autistic

2.My friend and i where siting on a diplay tabe on the top floor of the mall and it fell. I couldn't find my freind to i looked over the edge and fell from the top floor.

3.I bumped into a man and he held a gun to my head

4.My old cat Rocky ran up a dark stairway and i went to go get him but a troll grabed me and started pokeing me in the back with a spear (I woke up with a muscle spasum in my back)

5.there was a sweat jacket on my ceiling so i poked it with my foot and it grabed me

I know there not that skary but they where to me.

I had another last night. I liked it, for some reason. i told my sister and mom, they thought it would make a great movie xD

I was on a bus. The very back. It was dark outside, and I was sitting next to a girl about my age. She had incredibly dark hair, and was wearing a long, lacy black dress. She had no shoes on. We sat in silence for a very long time. She was staring out the window, so I never saw her face. She turned and stared at me. She had grey eyes, almost white. She was incredibly beautiful.

“What are your thoughts on death?” she said suddenly. She didn’t wait for me to answer. She replied to herself,

“I think it’s fascinating. Fascinating and… lovely.” She turned back and said nothing more.

I got off at my stop. In front of me was an old church. It was abandoned, beaten up, and incredibly cold. Stephanie ran around from the back.

“Come on,” She said. “We’re late.”

She dragged me to a small, long shack in back of the church.

We went into a room. It was small. There was a door, a table and a chair. We walked through the door. On the table was an hour glass. It was almost gone, and it was nailed to the table. In the chair was an extremely old woman, with grey-white eyes.

“Why hello, Alex.” She said. “I’m glad you came to see me today.”

For some reason I was terrified of this woman, even though she was being nice to me.

I listened to Stephanie and the woman talk for a while.

She was a singer. Every day when she was a child, she would walk through the cemetery and sing to the ghosts.

All of the sudden, I felt extremely claustrophobic. The room was spinning, I kept stumbling, and I couldn’t breathe. In the background, faintly, I could hear the woman singing. I ran out of the room. Outside was Chrissy. She was standing there holding two glasses of water. She handed me one, and we began to walk. It was basically in a huge circle around the entire church. It was really dark.

We went through the woods first. Every single one of the trees looked mangled.

Then we walked through a cemetery. Though nobody was around, you could hear crying.

Last we went through an old neighborhood. It had huge houses, and you could tell that they were beautiful at one point, but now they were beaten up and empty. More than that they felt… dead.

We got back. Well, I did. I realized that I was alone when I was walking. I don’t know where Chrissy went. I went back inside. Stephanie was rocking back and forth on a swing that had appeared in the doorframe. Her back was facing me.

“I don’t suggest going in.” Stephanie said. Then she was gone.

I slowly walked in. The hourglass was on the table. It had run all the way out.

Then I saw her.

It was her, you could tell. The same size; the same shape. But she was entirely wrapped in a tattered, black silk sheet. She was slumped against the wall. She was dead.

I walked out, and I waited for my bus in front of the church house. In the faint cold breeze, I could hear singing.

The bus pulled up, and nobody was on it, except for the driver. Only it wasn’t the driver from before, it was the girl. I went to the very back and sat.

The bus kept driving, but she walked back to me. She was sitting on top of the seat in front of me, facing me. She sat and stared for a while. As soon as I looked in her eyes, everything turned black and white.

Her image started skipping like in old movies. It was her, her skeleton, and then a raven. But you mostly saw her. She didn’t smile much, but it did cross her face.

“Hello again, Alex.” Said the grey-eyed girl.

“Was it as lovely as I said?”

Then she turned into a raven with a silver hourglass necklace. She flew out of the window.

I sat and looked out of the window for a while. I don’t remember ever getting off of the bus.

EDIT: i just remembered something. I know it was Stephanie and Chrissy by their voices. And since I'm pretty sure the girl and the woman are the same people... the only face I saw in the entire dream was the girl's.

I no longer have nightmares, because almost nothing ((real)) scares me. I think the scariest dream I've ever had was 4 years ago when those Mucinex germs were chasing me through my house trying to sneeze on me or something o_O

But I don't control my dreams anymore, I mean, I CAN, I have the ability, but every time I do that I wake up shortly.

In this one dream I had, they changed the language so some of the words were screams. It was weird, like for example you screamed instead of saying street. Lol

I was like thank god that's not real in my dream. When I dream, it's like during my dreams, I know it's a dream.

It's not scary, but is that like lucid dreaming or what? I don't think so, but it's sorta like it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back