Bad Dreams.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure if this is a nightmare, but it was scary. o_O

I had a dream I moved and I went to this scary house. The people prevoiusly didn't paint the walls white. So the walls looked like dead people/horribly drawn, but scary people.O.O And there was one hanging on the ceiling...O___O And I saw it and got really scared, me:What If i have to sleep on the floor? So my dad took the picture down but got hurt..=(

In this one dream I had, they changed the language so some of the words were screams. It was weird, like for example you screamed instead of saying street. Lol
I've had those xD

I was like five. I was tied up to a tree and i could only speak Spanish. I started screaming because I wanted out. There was a monkey there, but he only spoke English...

I've had those xD
I was like five. I was tied up to a tree and i could only speak Spanish. I started screaming because I wanted out. There was a monkey there, but he only spoke English...
[SIZE=8pt]Ha ha ha! That's kinda funny. :D [/SIZE]

My latest scary dream was when a 16 year old latino boy was stalking me in a grocery store. No one noticed, but he was following me, and he was alone and had a serious expression on his face. I turned around and screamed, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" and he grabbed my arm and said, "YOU CAN NEVER GET AWAY NOW!" > :p

Then this lady ran up behind him (She was wearing a super hero suit..) and she started hitting him and karate chopping him, and he let go of my arm and I tried to run, but I couldn't move.

Once they stopped fighting he walked over to me and unbuttoned my pants and then I woke up. I was crying. That was gross and scary. I'm sticking with shopping with my mum, LOL!

[SIZE=8pt]Edit: I had to fix my silly spelling errors.[/SIZE]

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't really remember any nightmares I've had, mostly because I've been lucid dreaming since I was 3 and that I can't make myself dream bad dreams. I've had really, really, really weird dreams that weren't lucid dreams, but no bad dreams as of yet.

[SIZE=8pt]Ha ha ha! That's kinda funny. :D [/SIZE] 

My latest scary dream was when a 16 year old latino boy was stalking me in a grocery store. No one noticed, but he was following me, and he was alone and had a serious expression on his face. I turned around and screamed, "WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?!" and he grabbed my arm and said, "YOU CAN NEVER GET AWAY NOW!" > :p

Then this lady ran up behind him (She was wearing a super hero suit..) and she started hitting him and karate chopping him, and he let go of my arm and I tried to run, but I couldn't move.

Once they stopped fighting he walked over to me and unbuttoned my pants and then I woke up. I was crying. That was gross and scary. I'm sticking with shopping with my mum, LOL!

[SIZE=8pt]Edit: I had to fix my silly spelling errors.[/SIZE]
I do hope you realize this was a topic bump of epic proportions.

Reported.

*topic closed due to being bumped* Please don't post in topics if they haven't been posted in for over three months.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back