Bad News from Japan!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
UH! That is so not fair1 Of course, I don't live in Japan and I'm the oldest kid in the house, so...but still! That's just creul!

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!to be continuted

That's just plain MEAN.

I'm glad I'm not Japanese cos I'm the eldest of 4. I've got 3 brothers!

tHat's really horrible. Why r they doin it?

That's just plain MEAN. I'm glad I'm not Japanese cos I'm the eldest of 4. I've got 3 brothers!

tHat's really horrible. Why r they doin it?
Some older people. *Bleh*

They're probably just doing it for fun.

I'm very sure they had a Tamagotchi when they were younger.

They probably just don't like them becuase they outgrowed them.

Or, they are just jealous.

Its not like all the older siblings do this. . .I'm sure just a couple of them did it. . .but I dont know, you guys are making it sound like every older sibling in the country is killing their tamas

;) :( OMG Thas is so mean wouldent u tell a perant or somethin

PHEWWWW lucky i dont live in japan that is so horrible

PS why did those people do that????

:(

If we knew where they are doing this we should send them all these messages and tell them to stop because i bet that bandai spent a lot of time making tamagotchis! I opened my tamas up and there is a lot of things in side!!!

If we knew where they are doing this we should send them all these messages and tell them to stop because i bet that bandai spent a lot of time making tamagotchis! I opened my tamas up and there is a lot of things in side!!!
1) Don't give the Japanese a bad name!!!!!!! :(

2) They don't take out a screws and dump water on the microchip!

3) They kill the inside Tama.

4) Again, don't give Japanese a bad name! :lol:

THAT IS THE CRUELEST THING I EVER HEARD!!!

Why would anybody to that to such cute, loving, and innocent tama's...

JAPAN ROCKS! (not wut they're doing, just the country)

i am just shocked they want to kill tamas... anyways it might just be a new rave in their country, we do things here that if other countries found out they would faint, so it goes both ways... not to say that i am not sickened by ppl killing tamas on purpose... ppl do it here in the US so we can't go blaming Japan for doing that! After all, they're the ones who came up with it. Ppl have the right to do w/e they want with there tamas or with w/e they own!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back