Bandai Messes Up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes - I got the pink with stripes Version Four tamagotchi and a glitch occurred while the matchmaker was attempting to visit.

The matchmaker came and the screen suddenly went blank, and then my tamagotchi started evolving into a matchmaker. It went on hyperspeed (didn't do a debug) and then I had to reset it.

It really stunk - I replaced my tamagotchi.

When lots of Tamagotchi Connection V4 first design tamas started recieving glitches from the Matchmaker, I decided to email them about it, and I got something like this:
Please send your tamagotchis over. We will fix them and send them to you in 4-6 weeks, or we'll send you replacement Tamagotchis.

That proves Bandai is really lazy, and the first designs (glitch reciever V4s) WERE the only ones released around Christmastime, so they rushed, thus adding glitches in with the matchmaker. If anybody also gets any glitches while using the Matchmaker on the first designs, report them here.
what exactly were the glitches?

Ah they are Pirate then. Because V4 did NOT come out at Christmas. Not EVER.Or do they? This is where BanDai can help......
Wrong. I got my Tamagotchi Glow in the Dark V4 on December 21, 2006. And yes, that is before X-mas. Plus spiffy got hers in October of last year.

-C.M.

I got one of the around Christmas V4s and it hasn't had the matchmaker glitch, only the name glitch.
Oh yes I had the name glitch. My first ever Tamagotchi was Clare but a few days later it changed to Clape.

-C.M.

I set the time to make the matchmaker come. She came. I pushed B. She brought me a match but the pixels were breaking up so I didn't know what the character was. I told her yes and then the screen went completely blank. So I had to reset and download and do it all over again.
I just experienced that exact glitch on my V4 Jinsei except my screen didn't go blank - it just froze. I had to reset/download. The matchmaker contnued to bring the same mate - so I had to keep refusing. Eventually she bought herself (an Otokitchi) as the mnate.

My tama was bought in Australia - these tamas were released a number of months after the first tamas were released overseas.

GK1

I do not think thats bad customer service! Thats good! They want to fix up wat they did wrong!

I think i got my v3 a round christmas and boy did i work hard at it my mom and i went to every single store they sold them at and they were all SOLD OUT. so then my dad called all these places to see if they had one little tama and one stoore did the guy said there are 7 tamas here and there are 7 people coming to pick them up at 7pm he told us to call him at 7pm so thats what we did and when we did there were 3 tamas left i chose one of the one that he listed and my dad went and got it. my v4 was bought in february so there are no glitches with it personally i think the older your tama is the more prone it is to have glitches.

Well, I Do have a weird Glitchi with the second release of designs and bandai couldn't of rushed Aus Tamas cause they came out in Feb. and anyways my tama does this.

so cam eto see what my tama does ehh? well here you go

It all started when I was playing Shape but not just 1 game heaps cause i had a young mametchi i wanted to get a tensaitchi so i was playing and my tama froze when it showed how many points it had at the end of the game?

and then it went beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep and a egg appeared and i downloaded it, it was fine so then I started playing more games with it i got 210 Intelligence points and it turned off!!!!!!!!!

so i pressed the reset button and i checked its Status and it had 0 Skill points!!!!!!!!!!!! and then i kept on going and it was on its 2nd generation!!!!!!!!!! so then i went to check to see if it had any parents but it didn't have any!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please Reply ASAP It's freakin me out and I know this isn't natrual cause its my 5th V4!!!!!!

When lots of Tamagotchi Connection V4 first design tamas started recieving glitches from the Matchmaker, I decided to email them about it, and I got something like this:
Please send your tamagotchis over. We will fix them and send them to you in 4-6 weeks, or we'll send you replacement Tamagotchis.

That proves Bandai is really lazy, and the first designs (glitch reciever V4s) WERE the only ones released around Christmastime, so they rushed, thus adding glitches in with the matchmaker. If anybody also gets any glitches while using the Matchmaker on the first designs, report them here.
ummm...is that true cuz i haven't got that glitch before...and if you emailed them they would not say that... i think cuz where do they think you are right now cuz im in the phil...or asia....i think XD :ph34r: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :furawatchi:

My tama had the matchmaker come, age 8, and she looked like a old lady!!!!!!!!1 i pressed a , then YES, then there was a baby on the screen next to my tama! But I don't want a baby! so how do you get the baby out and the adult tama to stay?!?!? :furawatchi: :furawatchi: :gozarutchi: :ph34r:

I got my first V4 in December, it was the glow in the dark V4 and I have had nothing wrong with it.

C~M

My tama had the matchmaker come, age 8, and she looked like a old lady!!!!!!!!1 i pressed a , then YES, then there was a baby on the screen next to my tama! But I don't want a baby! so how do you get the baby out and the adult tama to stay?!?!? :p :D :huh: :huh:
Haven't we told you that there IS NO way to get rid of a baby?

Sheesh just listen to us.

C~M

My tama had the matchmaker come, age 8, and she looked like a old lady!!!!!!!!1 i pressed a , then YES, then there was a baby on the screen next to my tama! But I don't want a baby! so how do you get the baby out and the adult tama to stay?!?!? :huh: :huh: :huh: :huh:
'I'm sorry I'm afraid it is to late, your tamagotchi will leave, theres no way you can get rid of a Baby.

Courtnee~Malakian take it easy on the kid they only have 12 posts and joined resently, its ovious they are a newbie here and might not know that you can't get rid of a baby.

I believe Bandai DID rush things to make a Christmas sales. The V4 I have running now has been glitchy on me quite a few times on me before.

'I'm sorry I'm afraid it is to late, your tamagotchi will leave, theres no way you can get rid of a Baby.
Courtnee~Malakian take it easy on the kid they only have 12 posts and joined resently, its ovious they are a newbie here and might not know that you can't get rid of a baby.

I believe Bandai DID rush things to make a Christmas sales. The V4 I have running now has been glitchy on me quite a few times on me before.
But in a lot of topics he keeps asking how to do that and so many people told him he couldn't. He even made a topic and somebody replied to it.

C~M

Bandai is NOT lazy. They were trying to get all the tamagotchi version fours in for christmas and they did! They were trying to help that does not mean there lazy it means that they were rushing so there werent sad kids at christmas saying "_Sigh& We couldnt find any tamagotchi version four on ebay or in the united states" Plus no one else is experiencing these problems so its probably somthing YOU did.

//-lWeRide

Last edited by a moderator:

I don't think that proves BanDai is lazy. At least they offered to fix/replace your Tamagotchi.

I don't have any glitches on my V4 yet, then again, I got it on my birthday, June 20th, as a birthday present.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back