Bandai Messes Up

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My V4 has the Ichigotchi glitch, as to all the other First Group V4.

no offense or anything but you need to stop blaming it on bandai!!!!!!!!!! i am getting very annoyed with people like this i mean just because they messed up on YOUR tama does not mean that every single one is going to be like that!! ok you got it good! :pochitchi: Also the bandai people do not rush making the tamas they take their time to figure out what to do you understan GOOOD! :pochitchi: :pochitchi: :lol:

uhhh.. i agree with tamagotchi lover, because why ARE you blaming it on bandai????? go on a different japanesse site and see for yourself how much tamas they have invented in the orignal japanese version! More than i think about 350-450 tamagotchis have been made (diff ones) In tama history! If you dislike it so much you go invent one and fix it yourself. sorry for being a lil Mad im just sorta upset rite now.

uhhh.. i agree with tamagotchi lover, because why ARE you blaming it on bandai????? go on a different japanesse site and see for yourself how much tamas they have invented in the orignal japanese version! More than i think about 350-450 tamagotchis have been made (diff ones) In tama history! If you dislike it so much you go invent one and fix it yourself. sorry for being a lil Mad im just sorta upset rite now.
350-450 different types of Tamagotchis? I think not.

Unless you're counting every limited edition and colour as a different type. ;)

I also agree, though, that I have no clue what you're blaming Bandai for. Some companies do rush to meet a deadline, but considering how simple a Tamagotchi is (compared to some electronics), I'm sure they didn't rush.

Glitches are bound to happen. It's not like they purposely put them in there and didn't check for them--if it were a mass production problem, they wouldn't be making money due to many angry people. It's not like they have 3 years to play with it and make sure it'll never develop a problem, they do the best they can and then send it to stores.

And I yet again agree that if you have such a problem with the product, don't buy it. Nothing is perfect and if you can't handle that, then I hate to imagine how you'll handle the real world.

i think ban dai did the only thing they could do about glitches. They didn't program them! And if a glitch occurs it's your own fault! ;) :lol: ;)

When lots of Tamagotchi Connection V4 first design tamas started recieving glitches from the Matchmaker, I decided to email them about it, and I got something like this:
Please send your tamagotchis over. We will fix them and send them to you in 4-6 weeks, or we'll send you replacement Tamagotchis.

That proves Bandai is really lazy, and the first designs (glitch reciever V4s) WERE the only ones released around Christmastime, so they rushed, thus adding glitches in with the matchmaker. If anybody also gets any glitches while using the Matchmaker on the first designs, report them here.
Clearly, BANDAI is NOT lazy, You are VERY lucky they offered you a new one or said they would fix it. BANDAI has much other things to do because they do not just create tamagotchis, but a small amount of some other toys! They have been very busy adn they did not program the glitch into it!!!Most glitches are something That isnt a big deal and doesnt effect how your tama works, like the Name glitch. ok, it is something to get a lil Curiouse about but remeber it IS NOT Bandais fault! If a glitch appears then it is your own problem. And if you still are a bit upset abot it, and are smart enough you should except their kind offer of them sending you a new one ifi t sattisfys you.So basically itis nothing to complain about, cause theyre offering a brand new one straight from them! Listen to your selve! Getting upset over something That can be fixed with a snap! However, to sum this all up, My oppinion, maybe even a FACT because of everyone elses replys, is that bandai is doing the best they can and you should except the fact that everyone makes mistakes including them, if it was however personally there fault!

When lots of Tamagotchi Connection V4 first design tamas started recieving glitches from the Matchmaker, I decided to email them about it, and I got something like this:
Please send your tamagotchis over. We will fix them and send them to you in 4-6 weeks, or we'll send you replacement Tamagotchis.

That proves Bandai is really lazy, and the first designs (glitch reciever V4s) WERE the only ones released around Christmastime, so they rushed, thus adding glitches in with the matchmaker. If anybody also gets any glitches while using the Matchmaker on the first designs, report them here.
Clearly, BANDAI is NOT lazy, You are VERY lucky they offered you a new one or said they would fix it. BANDAI has much other things to do because they do not just create tamagotchis, but a small amount of some other toys! They have been very busy adn they did not program the glitch into it!!!Most glitches are something That isnt a big deal and doesnt effect how your tama works, like the Name glitch. ok, it is something to get a lil Curiouse about but remeber it IS NOT Bandais fault! If a glitch appears then it is your own problem. And if you still are a bit upset abot it, and are smart enough you should except their kind offer of them sending you a new one ifi t sattisfys you.So basically itis nothing to complain about, cause theyre offering a brand new one straight from them! Listen to your selve! Getting upset over something That can be fixed with a snap! However, to sum this all up, My oppinion, maybe even a FACT because of everyone elses replys, is that bandai is doing the best they can and you should except the fact that everyone makes mistakes including them, if it was however personally there fault!

350-450 different types of Tamagotchis? I think not.
Unless you're counting every limited edition and colour as a different type. ;)

I also agree, though, that I have no clue what you're blaming Bandai for. Some companies do rush to meet a deadline, but considering how simple a Tamagotchi is (compared to some electronics), I'm sure they didn't rush.

Glitches are bound to happen. It's not like they purposely put them in there and didn't check for them--if it were a mass production problem, they wouldn't be making money due to many angry people. It's not like they have 3 years to play with it and make sure it'll never develop a problem, they do the best they can and then send it to stores.

And I yet again agree that if you have such a problem with the product, don't buy it. Nothing is perfect and if you can't handle that, then I hate to imagine how you'll handle the real world.
oops, big typo, lol ,was in a hurry i mean 100-250, but if i was counting limited addittion there mightt be 350-450 tamas, idk=\

That happened on my Glow in the Dark v4.

I kept changing the time for shop restocks, and at the same time, the MM was coming.

So I got a baby girl once.

and another time, I got the oldby tamagotchis.

with my v4, the matchmaker will cone for 10 seconds, not giving me a chance to acctually get married... i guess that's why they came up with 4.5's...

hey... [email protected] to yourself, standing up for a company! if bandai wanted someone to stand up for them, they could do it themselves. and how is it our fault that our tamagotchis have glitches???? whatever, but i agree with that other person, bandai is lazy! if they took their time making and testing the v4's, none of these glitches would have happened!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
But its not likely BANDAI will see this topic, by the way. So, aslen@tensdale can stand up for them if she wants.. :huh:

Thats Really good That you got that! But its True................ When You first had the Mtachmaker the Matchmaker Disappears right away! and My Tama Got Old and Died and I almost Lost Everything :huh: :huh: I know! Go to Tamagotchi Connections and ''ASK THE MATCHMAKER''

~TP~

[Kyle11169 ] Maybe that why they came up with the V4.5
THATS SOOOO TRUE!!!! I believe that! No wonder They say that V4.5 is a glitch and the DEMO of V.5...................... :huh: I GET IT

you know bandia might have a lot of people sending tamagotchis.And if you live in america it might take a while to get to the company in china.besides it's a busy company.

I havnt had any glitches either but i do think bandai is relesing tamas a bit to fast and i would NEVER send my tama in the POST it could end up anywhere! :huh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back