Bandai says no Tamagotchi Color for US!?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, my family has no money so of course if it came in the US we couldn't have bought it.

But maybe it's in Japan only because the first tamas were released in Japan.

i really think bandai should see how many people want in in the US ans in english..... maybe if enough people e-mail them they MIGHT relese tamagotchi color in english...

Ah well. Maybe no colored tamagotchis for America soon, but at least we get tamas at all. I mean, think about it. Tamagotchi originated in Japan, correct? Good thing we were able to get them. Lets just be thankful for the versions Bandai has provided us. I mean, It's christmas. Remember, you can always get a TMGC from Yesasia.com (though I find it to be rather expensive). For now, you guys should stop E-Mailing Bandai. Seems like they get enough letters from fans wondering about the "v6" or "colored Tama". When the time comes, they'll tell us. Like I said, be thankful.

-Haru

Last edited by a moderator:
I reackon they should have them in the US because theres just as manny fans as in Japan. But it would be hard because then Bandai would have to make the language English and ship it. so theres a good excuse not to realese them in the US. But I say they do it. Do you ever reackon (that if they do realese it in the US) ship and take a whole supplie to Aus and like sell them to Toys R Us and stuff like that? I live in the Aus but I could just buy it off Ebay or Amazon and have them ship it. Yeah but still theres fans from all over the world living in the Aus so yeah! ;)

Ah well. Maybe no colored tamagotchis for America soon, but at least we get tamas at all. I mean, think about it. Tamagotchi originated in Japan, correct? Good thing we were able to get them. Lets just be thankful for the versions Bandai has provided us. I mean, It's christmas. Remember, you can always get a TMGC from Yesasia.com (though I find it to be rather expensive). For now, you guys should stop E-Mailing Bandai. Seems like they get enough letters from fans wondering about the "v6" or "colored Tama". When the time comes, they'll tell us. Like I said, be thankful.
-Haru
Hmm, there are a few things I agree and disagree with. Be thankful we get Tamagotchi's at all? Bandai originated in Japan and broadened their horizons to North America so they could produce more INCOME for their company. Why should I be thankful a company chose to make this move? Any smart company would do this, and Bandai did it. So what are we really thankful for? You seem to be confused.

Hmm, there are a few things I agree and disagree with. Be thankful we get Tamagotchi's at all? Bandai originated in Japan and broadened their horizons to North America so they could produce more INCOME for their company. Why should I be thankful a company chose to make this move? Any smart company would do this, and Bandai did it. So what are we really thankful for? You seem to be confused.
I see your point (a bit.) But we should still be thankful regardless. *some people are starting to sound un-greatful. Be thankful Bandai is making new versions , that stores are still selling them! I mean, why ruin the holidays with listing what we don't have? I may seem confused, but I can a sure you I am not.

- Haru

assuming that bandai really isn't going to release a colour version in english, i think annoying the heck out of them with e-mail would send them a pretty clear message. i really don't think they would leave us out, though. i'd say that maybe right now they don't have one in the works, but i imagine that sometime in the future we'll get one. since their replies to previously sent e-mails were fairly generic, i don't know how much we can get out of them. i still think tons of e-mail from tama fans would make some sort of impact.

Well, they probably will release them... But it will probably a while yet. I've also heard the tamawalkie may come as well. I would guess sometime spring or Summer.... Or holiday... :mellow:

No Tamagotchi Colour fo US? Ok.....hmm......does that mean there will only be V6s in Japan? Not fair! (I live in Canada)

And then again, they're probably harder to make than normal tamagotchis.....?

I think we'll just have to wait and see what happens. x)

It seems like alot of people are E-mailing Bandai. We should just leave them alone. They probably get hundreds of e-mails a day that all concern the same thing. I say we wait for the next version to come out. (which will be the v6). For those who really truly want the TMG+C , then for now you'll have to order it form Yesasia.

I guess it is BanDai's decision where to send them out, but if you're desperate eBay is one ofthe best places, even if it does cost $50-$100 . I mean, just think if you can wait then on eBay in a few months time they will be alot cheaper.

Danii

x

i e-mailed Bandai and this is what they said

Selena:

Thank you for your support of the Tamagotchi brand. There are unfortunately, no plans at this time to bring this versioin to U.S./English translation.

Sincerely,

Customer Service

Bandai America

Since the TMGC color is a great step forward in terms of technology for the Tamagotchi world there surely would be an english and then an european version etc. Just think about it : it's like if the new iphone would be only sold in the US and only in english. Obviously other people from other countries would ask for it.

Awwwww....and it sounded preaty cool to :p

Bandai will get mad

TamaMum edit: Topic closed

Please don't post replies in old topics (more than three months old)?

It's called Topic Bumping and we ask everyone to avoid it :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back