BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I chose the hibiscus one. Mostly because I really didn't like any of the designs. I think they might be better off catering to an older audience. I dunno if the kids have these anymore..it seems like the one buying them are probably former tamagotchi fans rather than new ones..heh.

But yeah..the designs for other countries are better. I would almost like to see plainer ones. Or ones with minimal designs. For the version ones I liked the orange and green ones from the first series..and the clear plastics from series two were neat. I'd like to see more blues and greens and..well, not just bright, "little girl" colors. I also don't like the "Tamagotchi Connection" plastered across the top.

Oh my! So picky! Hehe. :D

i voted for the fruit loop one, but in truth i find that all of the colours are equally distasteful to me :(

the patterns are so gaudy. i'd prefer solid colours for future tama designs. i'd actually prefer those designs that the japan versions hab.

i'd also liked to see the top lable be replaced by a simple design or illstration >_<

My favourite is the Camouflage one. I wish that the American Versions would get some more designs like the White with Flame. We should get Metallic colours. I think the metallic colours would be great.

wow this can go on forever...

not like my opinion counts, but i'm getting tired of all the girly looks. i mean, every guy/tomboy i know has the SAME color, and thats the Camouflage look.... i would also like to see just PLAIN COLORS... no more paturns, they are getting too.... desperate.

yes, Metallics would be nice, i would like to see more transparent ones aswell. Also, i would like to see ones that have Zodiacs on them... a set of Twelve special Tamagotchis, one for every Western Zodiac Character! Capricorn and Pisces, Aquarius and Leo! from Scorpio to Virgo, i would love to see ones like that, so every person, no matter what Gender, can appreciate their own Zodiac Sign......

but then again, my opinion doesnt count, and it's only wishfull dreaming. :hitodetchi:

I like the Green Camoflauge. But, would it hurt them to make more masculine colors? Or even neutral solid colors. I'd feel embarassed with a Tamagotchi with flowers or candy on a pink background, and I have had trouble finding a Camoflauge one, and this has kept me from buying a Version 2.

God, I hope the Bandai people read this.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the pink hibiscus.

I think Bandai should make a design that is [SIZE=14pt]Simple, yet elegant[/SIZE]

anyone agree with me?

:unsure: :D

:lol: i used to have on of those till my stupid principal took it off me cause i had it at school and then she kept it for a day so it died but now i have this on - :rolleyes:

IF YOU WANT TO SUBMIT A DESIGN YOU WANT BANDAI TO MAKE, SUGGEST YOUR IDEAS IN THE "If you were to make a design" FORUM. IT'S IN COMMENTS AND RUMORS!!! PLEASE LOOK!

I chose the blue flower lei because the blue shell matches the icon backrounds, and the pink buttons match the egg cracks and LCD backround. I'd like to see more masculine colors in the future, especially black with yellow buttons.
Me too I agree 100 percent.

I voted for the fruit rings because I have it!!! :lol: :pochitchi: :p :p :D :D :mametchi: :mimitchi: :) ;) :p :pochitchi: :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
are those the only colors out so far?

if so then my favorite is the blue with flowers :eek:

even though i am a guy i'm not a huge fan of camo >_>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back