BANDAI WANTS TO KNOW

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Which Tamagotchi Connections Version 2 design is your favorite?

• Blue Flower Lei

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Fruit Rings

• Green Camouflage

• Pink Hibiscus

• Jelly Beans

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Personally I LOVE the spring butterfly design, got one yesterday :hitodetchi: but voted for the pink hibiscus cause to me it's second best

My opinion is that they should definatley make some boy colours, maybe a 'teen' line which is less childish, (it is kind of embarassing buying a tama with little girly hearts and liptick on if you're my age). I do like the true friends disco stars design, the green and orange. Just really make some different designs! Here are my ideas:

Teen line:

:marumimitchi: Brown shell and pink border with pink buttons and maybe some pink stars

:gozarutchi: Black shell with yellow border and yellow buttons, maybe some yellow ligntning bolts

-_- Some striped ones

:eek: Lilac shell with grey border & buttons, maybe some nice designs along the sides

^_^ Light blue shell with some pretty grey circles or something and pink buttons and borders

Boyish ones:

<_< Black shell with some non-pastel colour

<_< A forest themed one

:unsure: Maybe one with a truck or something for younger boys

:unsure: You get the picture right?

[SIZE=8pt]Where can I view all the various different colours of tamagotchi that there are?[/SIZE]

I have a yellow one with flowers all over it (I didn't have much choice in the shop :D .)

I agree with mirro, there should be different colour schemes more appealing to older buyers. (As if I don't feel insulted enough knowing that the Mini is being marked toward 10-15 year old girls.) Personally, I'd like to see the plain black and silver pattern from the Gen.1 Tamas come back. It's simple and cool looking.

I voted camo, but against my better judgement I like the yellow spring design with the butterflies.

All Time Fave

Pink With Stars

Faves

1.Blue Flower Lei

2.Jelly Beans

3.Pink Hibiscus

4.Fruit Rings

5.Camouflage

I dont know about the ones you posted. I have a grey Camo so I like that ^,^

I love the green camo I really want to get it but i dont know where to find it!

:p :huh: :furawatchi: :huh: I toudly agree char jelly bean desine rocks! :huh: :huh: :huh: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
I have one that's the camouflage design, but it's more bluish instead of green. There's a white "arctic camo" tama I found that I really want to get, and I sortof like the green camo design too. Mostly I like the camo because it's... well, not quite as girlish as alot of the other US designs. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back