Bed rooms?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Clean? umm okay never heard of that word before XD my room is a huge mess, My Clothes are on the floor , stuffed animals on the floor a whole bunch of scratched CD's in my desk,a bunch of bracelets on the Shelf, My beanbag chair is falling apart. (i was hyper one day and started to stab it with a pencil XD) Posters hanging off the wall (the only poster that is not hanging off the wall is my favorite one, its of Jerome Ignila #12 on Calgary Flames hockey team)

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a tidy-ish-mess...

It's kind of tidy in some parts and messy around my CD player... and my wardrobe doors...

But keep in mind we're still unpacking from our move

Mine is messy :unsure:

I was planning on cleaning it, but i'm not motivated and I cant be bothered.

I have all my dirty clothes behind my door (untill i do the washing)

My friend sleeps over a lot so i just leave the spare matress in the middle of the floor for next time cuz I cant be bothered to put it away XD

I just had a toy cleanout and all the toys that i kept from it are on the floor :ph34r:

My dressing table has make up all over it (I dont even wear make up! it was from when me and my friend were having fun with it)

My wardrobe is neat on the inside... But that is because all the clothes from it are scattered all over the floor :p

My bed is a metre off the ground and underneath it is complete junk... and more toys :unsure:

mines in the middle. It depends. If i looked for something and i can't find it, chances are its messy.

Well, I would edit my post, but it won't let me.

So..

Here's a discription of my room!

SMALL AND CRAMPED. It's packed pretty tight in my room. My dresser (with matching mirror) is right next to my door.

On my nightstand I have... My hamsters cage, books, necklace tree, lotion, hairspray, a candle, deoderant, perfume, some books, my fishy <_< , hairbrush, my contacts (Yes, I wear contacts), a box full of nailpolish, sunglasses, paper, and lighter thingy to light my vanilla scented candle.

I have a cartoon picture done of me when I was eight, a Happy Bunny poster, a Hannah Montanna poster, door beads that we put on my wall instead (it looks pretty good!)and my school cheerleading picture.

My bed is never made, and my pillows that I don't use are scattered on the floor, my body pillow is hanging over the side of the bed, and my covers pulled down to the bottom of the bed.

On my desk there is currently a cheez-it box, some jolly rancher wrappers, DVD's, CD's, my laptop, empty coke cans, pencil sharpeners, my desk light my iPulse bear,my jewlery box my grandmother gave me,a cup full of pencils, a magazine,my half full piggy bank, and some napkins from last night.

Until a few seconds ago I had a mountain of dirty clothes going in my hamper, just building up in my corner, and under my desk theres a towel that fell off of my moutain, and some wires.

My nightstand has a alarm clock, boombox, lamp, and my phone. Along with a popscicle wrapper....

Theres a description of my room, you descide for yourself!

My room is slightly in the middle. It resembles mostly the messy part though. I just need to pick up my clothes, skateboard, drawings, paper, and stuff like that. I have boxes and trash almost anywhere. The cleanest part of my room is only the closet and my bed. The closet just has packing boxes, that I need to unpack. I shove everything off of my bed and onto the floor. My mom gets so p/oed with me...

Yeah my room is kinda messy. I live in my bedroom with my two parrots and they get feathers and stuff everywheeere. My room is very cluttered, as I am a packrat and I have so much stuff everywhere.

I make sure my bed is ALWAYS made though, because I have my computer at my bedside.. So I lay in my bed with my keyboard and mouse and it's nice to be comfy ;D

I always have lots of empty coffee cups everywhere.

Cle-an!? I dont under stand this...cle-an....

Mine is messy! but still sorta clean...I will post piccys in a sec

Well, you COULD call it messy or like me you could call it IN THE PROCESS OF BEING CLEAN! It just has STUFF and JUNK everywhere and my mom hates it! Oh well. For a girl im not really that neat... i mean i like make up and respect how i look i just find it hard to put my stuff where it belongs... o well! i like my room the way it is cause i know where things are, if i was organised id be all, 'is my pacer in the pencils or pens area' i am organised so my living space isnt!!! hehehe

You can't see the floor, but its the type of mess for me that I know where things are on the floor XD

[SIZE=27pt]Clean?![/SIZE] [SIZE=9pt] What is this word "clean" you speak of- could you translate it to English, please, anyone? [/SIZE] :angry: I know the meaning of mess, though! :huh: A few words to describe my room:

Tornado wreck

Bombsite

Tip

Dump

Messy

OK, you get the point! My room is the world's messiest room- probarly the fact I bounce on my bed, and toy dogs go flying everywhere!!! :huh: Hehe! I am not comfortable when the room is..... hmmm.... not a mess! :) I ♥ MESS!

:huh: //RM B)
I never tidy anything, I ;) mess. But my Doctor Who DVD's from the original series are my prized possesions: THEY get tidyd.

My room is a mess most of the time! I try to tidy it (honestly! I do!). It's just that when I tidy it, I get tired and I stop for a break so then I never get back to it. Plus, when I do tidy it, my little sister messes it up again and I don't want to tidy up. So there you have it: I don't like tidying!

Oh yeah! I cant send a picture because 1)I'm not allowed and 2)I don't have a camera.

Try to imagine a bomb site. Got it? That's my room. I'll try to tidy it soon. If I do, I'll let you know!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
My room is like a dump. No matter how clean it is, it never stays tidy.

Well im in the middle

its killen 4 about a week or 2......but thin.......

Cobummmmmmmm!!!

A drity mas!!!!!!!!!!

I dont have my own bedroom I sleep on the sofa cos my sister and my big brother wont let me share a room
Oh Thats mean! why dont your parents make them share a room with you? :ph34r:

I have a video of my room but I cant upload it cuz stupid tinypic wont upload mp4s!!!! :furawatchi: <_< :wacko:

Messy, like the rest of the house. At one point it was so messy you LITERALLY had to wade through the mess! I was up to your knees at some parts!!!

It's particularly messy at the moment because we've been cleaning the house up and a lot of my junk has been thrown into it. It's normally relatively tidy, but with a lot of dust on things, and it smells of chaff and hay. That's from me getting it all through my clothes when I feed my horse and the when I undress in my room it all pours out. Lol.

When my room is more tidy, I will take pictures. But beware! Don't look at them for too long or you'll be seeing horses for weeks... :furawatchi:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back