Bed rooms?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My room is tidy! Can't bare have to many things around - like my sister. *whistles* If my room is a little messy, it's because I have some clothes on the armchair, but I put them away the next second. :D

Sometimes its neat and sometimes its a humongous mess and I really dont want 2 clean it up!!!!!!!!!!!!! I wanna run and jump around and all kinds of hyper stuff! My bed is NEVER neat. The blanket is usually smack in the middle and flipped around, the sheets are crumpled up, and the pillows are all over the place due to my hyper-parties I have at night. Only my table (I have a table and a desk) is neat...ish. A part of my closet is always messy. The clothes are thrown everywhere and some even fall 2 the bottom!!! But its actually fun!!! :)

My room is between tidy and messy it may look nice ( and with a few things on the dressers :) ) but when you look under the bed, theres a lot of stuff! xD and my closet is a mess. :D

It's me again. I tidied my room today! Now the question remains.....whill it stay tidy? What do you think? My bet is that it'll be a tip by the end of next week! I'll keep you posted! LOL!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back