Beehive alert! O_O

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

TamaSweetie

Reaction score
So, today was the first day of the term, and right in the morning everyone in year 8 were woken up by the freakiest surprise ever! There were bees swarming around my BFF's locker, and when it was opened, there were hundreds of bees in it!!! Both dead and alive! Everyone who saw that said it was the scariest thing they've ever seen, and I was too frightened to even go near that locker. And the school rang people to come and exterminate those bees. The area around her locker was banned, so people who had their lockers there had to keep their bags in the staff office. Thank God my BFF emptied out her locker last term... :mellow:

I just had to rant that was soooooo freaky! :eek:

It was the first day of term for me, too!

That's so creepy! I can't imagine the shock If i just went to a locker and there were... MILLIONS OF BEES INSIDE IT! :mellow:

How creepy. It's like a scene out of a horror movie. o_O

If it was me I would run for dear life. xD

How creepy. It's like a scene out of a horror movie. o_OIf it was me I would run for dear life. xD
Yeah, me too. :angry:

*Edited Stupidity* ~ ;P

Last edited by a moderator:
WOW!

I'd scream and Run.

That's sooo Freaky!

By the way Aerostella, TamaSweetie said that she emptied her Locker the Term before.

I think I would literally wet myself.

I have a HUGE phobia of bees, just reading that scared the heck out of me Dx

If that happened, I seriously don't think that I could EVER go near that locker again.

o_O

If that happened, I seriously don't think that I could EVER go near that locker again.

o_O
Just think of what would happen if you were allergic to them and they were in your locker like that! :angry:

And TAMAGIRL2008: Oooh, right. I'll edit that. xP

Ah god D:

Don't make me think about these trivial matters ;___; my brain isn't big enough to hold in all the fear yet<3

I would have screamed like a monkey XD. I saw a wasp (sp?) nest in the school bathroom once but it was unoccupied at least lol bug nests appear in the weirdest places ever imagine if her stuff was in there that would have been nasty she would have honey, bee corpses, larvae etc. it would have been gross! I scream a little if a little bee flies near me lol I was at the zoo on Saturday and a bee flew by me and I did a little scream and ran from it and I went to my brother lol ( I screamed quietly because I didn't want to scare the animals over a bee lol )

Mybest friend would have been sreeming like a banchi!Se is so dramatic when a bee is by her and she sreems like a mad man.

o.o Looking at this topic, I see, in an ad,

"WASP TRAPS: 10$

BEEHIVE SMASHERS: 40$

GLASS WASP LURE: 30$"

o.o

I see the same thing D:

I would FREAK if I had that locker. I have a Bee phobia. Big time. I would pretty much have a heart attack if I saw that D8

Oh my God, that would be the worst thing like ever.

All of my friends would pretty much switch schools if that happened to us. They scream and run when a single bee flies by us. xD

o_O
Ditto

Not kidding i would've screamed so loudly and ran away

A bee fell into my apple cider today... O__O

So like, really scary. I'd be running for my life. Everyone in school knows how much I'm scared of bugs. If there were bees everywhere I'd be having a panic attack. x3

Also, what are talking about when you say "first day of the term?"

I would've been backing away slowly...then running! x.x

We have giant yellowjackets in our library in the Harry

Potter section, and a hornet in the Multi-Purpose room.

I saw it during the book fair.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back