Best Friends.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

x.Cant//Knit.x

Reaction score
Okay, so here you can just tell us your best friends in real life, name them, describe them etc...

Okay, I've got five best friends.

Sarah; Sarah's weird. She's completely obsessed with music. Like, a music freak. Anything which either doesnt have anything to do with music or is not completely out of the ordinary, she doesn't like. She's very loud, but used to be the quiestest person ever. She had this obsession with dinosaurs and still does. Sarah's tall, but not overly tall. I'd say about 5'4. She was my best friend from grade 2-7 [we're both in grade 7 right now]. Gosh, I love her <3333

Jen; Jen = hypospazztronic. Jen's my spazzy friend, the random one who is just as spazzy as me and likes to go crazy over random things. I've known her since grade 1, but only ever became friends with her in grade 3. She used to have her own little group of friends, she'd hang out with the so called ''cool'' people. Until about grade 6, all changed. We became best of friends. We'd do everything together. And seeings as she's the only friend in my class at the moment [i have a tiny class, only like 10 people], we still do everything together. As for looks, she's about 5'1. Short orangeish, blondeish, brownish hair. I love her too <333

Kathy; Kathy is normal. Oh so very normal. She's the normal one. She's incredibly girly although she claims to be a tomboy. I only met Kathy in 2006, but we became pretty good friends. She's the type of person who's easy to read and obsesses over boys and make-up etc... She gets annoying once in a while, but she's still awesome. Kathy's 5'5. Almost my height. ILY.

Hina; Ahh, the joys of Hina. Hina's from Papua New Guinea and only came to Australia last year. She's already 14 years old, therefore already goes to High School. Hina's so friggen funny. I love her laugh. Everyone does. She's also what you'd call girly. But you know, she's cool. As for looks, she's got short puffy brown hair. And she's uber tall. 5'7. So close to my height, but only a little shorter. And I love her ;D

Maria; Maria = Amazing. As everyone knows, I met Maria on TT. She's just amazing. She doesn't live in the same city as me, but I still love her and always will. <333333.

So I suppose, that's my best friends. Oh, and for my best TT friends, you know who you are. If I try and mention you, I will forget most people and will feel super-duper guilty.

x.x Just makes me think of the old times. I got into a fight.

I wish I had one....In real life. Ah, it's really hard to find a true friend. They come and go...I just have friends. Not best... Dx

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay, this might be slightly depressing to read... warning x.x

Angelina: She's the biggest, I can't live without her. Sadly, she seems to be able to live without me... but, Oh well. She always has the best advice, and I'm so happy that she's finally got a guy she likes a lot. (Ang <3 Jose) She deserves it. I love her. She's also freaking hilarious, and spazzy, and amazing. She's never sad, she spits food out at lunch from laughing so hard daily, she trips, falls, and screams almost as much as I do... <3

Sophia: She's not even really my friend anymore, but since she hangs around, I have to count her in this. Really, anymore, she's rude, and a brat. :[

Karen: Read above.

.... That's it.

As you can see, not much is holding me back from leaving.

Abby's #1 and #2, Melissa, Em, KK...

..and, of course, I have too many guy friends to mention. xD

I’m the kind of person who needs to be constantly surrounded by people. A social butterfly, in the words of my good friend Dylan. And although I have many amazing ‘best friend forevers’ who I love, there are three girls in my year who will be my amazing homies forever and ever;

Aida: Aida’s the laughy one, which is one of the reasons she’s such a great person to be around. I can say anything spazzy or lame and she’ll see the humour intended. She does also laugh whenever I fall, which sometimes leaves me with the consequences of unwanted attention, but overall she’s just an amazing person to have around. And she’s always right there by me. It’s not like she’s stalking me or anything [or maybe she is] but she’ll always be around, with a good nature to keep me in my happy mode.

Mavi: The kind one, who always puts others first. The one who helps me up when I fall. She is in many ways my inspiration and motivation. Again, she is always there for me and the first person I’d come to for advice. [And then I’d probably make a TT topic about it]. XD

Lindsay: I don’t know what I’d do without her. She’s such an amazing, fun friend. We are so alike in many ways - she’s just a little less spazticated. But of course she is amazing fun, and she is such a shining star. Her sister passed away from cancer recently and I’ve been doing all I can to support her. She is coping so well and I love her to bits.

I have so many more amazing friends who I feel bad about not listing, and oodles of awesome guy friends who I couldn’t live without. But the three I described are my main three, who I will love for life.

As for my TT best friends, you guys know exactly who you are. And I love youu. <3

I will now describe my IRL buddies...

Abby #1: Strange. xD

All I can say. She likes knitting and cooking and stuffz.

Abby #2: MICHAEL JACKSON! xD

We talk about horror movies...

Melissa: My BFF. I've know you since the exact day I was born. I can tell you anything at all.

Anything.. <33

Em: You stalk me at school xD

Cool and funny. :]

KK: Random and hyper, but not qite as weird as I am.

Yush. In my group of friends, I'm the odd one. I'm not necessarily quiet or loud, but I'm prone to spaz attacks. I'm sorta wild-ish xD

Jennifer - Me and her share the same sense of humor. Haha. We make perverted jokes.

Nicole - We have been besties since grade one. : D

Angela - We tease and playfight with eachother a lot.

Micaela - Haha. She is so crazy. and a little ditzy.

I've got one best friend. We've been BF's since the 3rd grade. So it's been almost six years, now. ;)

Where does the time go? :p

It's funny cause we actually used to hate each other before we really got to know one another. Kind of ironic that two people who used to hate one another would end up as best friends. :p

RC

Stephanie: She's soo funny and blonde, I just have to say she's my Best Friend because we completely understand each other ")

Mickayla: I love her, she's so mean to people it makes me laugh. Wow that sounded snotty. -.-

Karlie: Even though she's at a different school, we still hang and make complete dorks of ourselfs..not that we already aren't

tons more, but I just chose the closest BFFs. ")

This is going to be fun :)

Malinda (Demonslayer5050) : Oh gosh xD We hated other in 2nd grade, and who knew we would be friends now o: We have so much fun laughing at people in school xDD We have the weirdest moments. You're amazing ;D

Emily: My loser >D Yet again, a random abnormal person. What would I do without you o: Ohyes, Eat green stuff 8D

Marquis: Malinda's good friend, then we later became a trio. I have lots of fun with you ;D

Missy: Emily's friend, and we later became another trio xD Missy is my Bass clarinet buddy too 8D

Sarah + Tosha : Sarah and Tosha are Always together xD I love them both. They are both crazy people

And I didn't forget about you tamatalk buddieees :]

^ <3 You forgot Rapist. xD

Molester: Okay, he's not one of my best friends, but he's really nice to me. xD He always stood up for me. Yes,Molester does band.

Taylor: She's one of my band bffl's. She plays Clarinet, and she's like my BFFL in band [she's the only one I really talk to.]. x3

Amanda: She's one of my non band bffls. C:

She always makes me laugh, sometimes we get into stupid fights, like about schedules. XD

Stalker:

He's really sweet to me, and he obviously does band. x3 Were just friends. [He played 'Misson: Impossible [Theme] for me on his Alto Sax during Jazz band! x3] He's also my partner in TWW! Even though he plays really loud, ilh. :]

Last edited by a moderator:
Simone; She is awesome. I've known Simone since the fourth grade, we met at PAG, and we've been best friends ever since. She's really funny, and random. =D Simone knows pretty much everything about me, including who I like (telling someone was a huge step for me o-o). Oh, yeah, and we're both reallly wierd. x)

Harinee I met her on the first day of sixth grade. She used to be all nice and normal before she met me and Simone, and my other friends...Now me and Megan call her demonchild. xD Harinee's great, though. She can be very silly, without even trying.

Megan; I've known Megan forever, but we've never actually talked until this year. Megan is the one person that I can talk to in real life about anime without being like, “What the heck are you talking about? 0-0” She’s also a twilight er. We discuss Twilight every day. :=3 When I told Megan about Shugo Chara!, she watched the whole anime (72 episodes) in two days. She’s so odd…

And of course, there’s my TT friends, like Zoe, Becca, and of course Bestie Jenn x3.

Megan; I've known Megan forever, but we've never actually talked until this year. Megan is the one person that I can talk to in real life about anime without being like, “What the heck are you talking about? 0-0” She’s also a twilight er. We discuss Twilight every day. :=3 When I told Megan about Shugo Chara!, she watched the whole anime (72 episodes) in two days. She’s so odd…
OMG.

I have a friend named Megan too, and she loves Twilight. xDDD

Grace - Shes just nuts. Theres so much energy there!

Ash - I can't actually spell her name. Its a very odd version of Ashlee so I just call her Ash. But shes awesome and i'll love her forever!

Laura - BFF. I've known her for my whole school life. We discuss unicorns, ponies and spiderman. Poor little cabbage. And i'll forever quote her on this "I wonder what happens when I shake it?" -shakes the jar- "Uhoh. I killed it"

Maddy - Idiots attract each other. RAPE! You have aids. Goodtimes.

Laura and Maddy together - All in the same EVS class. Catching bugs, dead things, "I found a dead hedgehog! Can I catch that?" MP3 listening to the extreme.

Theres more. But they are top.

^^ It took me a while to make decent friend. I was betrayed heaps -cough- Lucie, Carlye, Loz etc -end cough-

Victoria~

Glomps me all the time, very violent, loves to cause pain, throws food all the time, rebel, blond hair, her dad has a British accent, has lots of animals, about to have a baby sister.

Bailey~

her dad hosts a radio show, she loves technology, loves men, super duper funny, loving, talks about her feelings a lot, likes to make people laugh.

Shannon~

Artsy, lovable, loyal, talkative, expressive, writer, dreamer

Megan~

she's a vampire XD, loyal, independent-minded, funny, very talkative, loud, doesn't care what folk think of her

Sarah~

I've never seen her frown in my life, laughs at everything, super funny, helpful, can be really stupid but it's really funny lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back