Best Quotes?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
DBZ Abridged:

First immortality, then the bi***es. -Vegeta

DBZ Abridged:

(half-heartedly) Try not to get yourself killed, God forbid you make me happy. -Vegeta

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't really know if this counts, but eh, I'm the one who started this topic anyway. (Moved here from tamadot12)

DBZ Abridged:

Namek: We're here to stop this senseless slaughter of our people.

Frieza: Ninety-two.

Namek: This has gone on for too long, and now, you're going to pay.

Frieza: Three hundered and fifty-five.

Namek: We are- wait, what are you-

Frieza: No, no, go on. Continue, don't mind me.

Namek: Aaaand we are the ones who are going to stop you.

Frieza: Wow, four hundred and nineteen.

Namek: An- What the hell are you doing?

Frieza: Oh, sorry, it's a little hobby of mine. I hear these heroic speeches so wearily often. So I started making a mental list of how many times I've heard certain lines.

Namek: You- you insane bastard.

Frieza: And one hundred and ninety.

Namek: Yeah, well, uh, we're, going, to F*** YOUR FACE!

Frieza: Ohhoho, my! Twelve. Zarbon, give the command.

Zarbon: Dodoria, give the command.

Dodoria: Get 'em.

And my very own!

Smell the cleaner. See the rainbow. -Tina Tsien (Not to be taken seriously, of course. I came up with it after I got sick of seeing their slogan.)

Last night I lay in bed looking up at the stars, and I thought to myself, "Where the heck is the ceiling?!" :lol:

Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. It's just that yours is stupid.

"Flying is learning how to throw yourself at the ground and miss." - Douglas Adams

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car.

If you die in an elevator, be sure to push the Up button.

Friendship is like peeing on yourself: everyone can see it, but only you get the warm feeling that it brings.

Time is a great teacher, but unfortunately it kills all its pupils ... - Louis Hector Berlioz

What you call dog with no legs?

Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come.

"Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the world together."

A computer once beat me at chess, but it was no match for me at kick boxing.

Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked too but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected!

Everybody wants to go to heaven; but nobody wants to die.

If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?

I am not a vegetarian because I love animals; I am a vegetarian because I hate plants. A. Whitney Brown

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back