Bex's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey there! I'm a girl...lol, and hey, I live in NSW Australia too! Sydney to be exact. I'm 12, and I'm turning 13 in May. Hope you like my log...it's a bit hard to keep track of 8 tamas at once! Lol it's probably very confusing.

Anyway, sozz I haven't posted for ages...but I was having loads of fun with my presseys and we went to someone's house yesterday for lunch so all in all I didn't get to post! Well my Deka is going well, my sisters are very good at the games...wish I was! My Morino And Angel both died (but I brought my angel back to life), and my American v2 got matchmaker, mated with a Tarakotchi, got a baby girl and left. The baby became a Kusatchi, yay...never had that before! I'm going to mate her (Abba) with my v2!

My Akai also got matchmaker, and got a baby...dunno what though. I've transferred thousands of points from my Deka to my Akai, and bought a few items...dunno what they are though! I currently have at least 7000 points onk my Akai and my Deka is broke! I can't exactly tell what the character is (I think it's Nazotchi....but not sure), because the main screen displays hir home, not the actual character. It's also harder to get around...since you have to go back to the menu to get to the next icon then cancel and press B to get to it. It's kind of inconvenient...but the cool stand that folds out from the back, the games, items, bank, soundss, size and just the Deka in general certainly make up for more than that! I love it!

Anyway, my Cho jinsei should arrive soon...wonder on what days the postal service runs during holidays? ...Let's wait and see!

Seeya! Bex.

Um yeah, I'm blind. Cool I hope you like my log...By the way, people, if you just want to introduce yourselves to me, you can just PM me in instead of writing in my log :blink: .

Anyway, my American v2, Akai and v1 all got matchmaker today! Yayyy! Just thought I'd post telling you guys. My Akai's baby is a Shirohaatotchi (a girl), I made sure of that before the mother/father leaves...lol, I don't know if it's male or female!

I'm also probably going to get some more tama charms when we go shopping tomoz...yay! Then I'll have one for each tama, excluding the Deka and Emily's two tamas (that includes the pink Cho Jinsei I'm getting soon).

Anyway, I'd better go, seeya! Bex.

Um, sorry but I'm mostly new to the Cho Jinsei Enjoy Entama too, all I know is that you have to connect to your PC vie a log-in number and that it has IQ, school, can grow up to get a job, has tonnes of new characters (you can find them in the useful links section of TamaTalk in the growth charts), and yeah! Do you like the tama though? I really hope you do-lots of people are envious of both os ufs because we have Entamas! Hey,also, how did you attempt to connect to your computer? I'm interested...I donknow, and like you, I don't read a word of Japanese! I'll try to get some info as soon as possible!

Anyway,...yayyyyyyy! Omg my Cho Jinsei arrived today! My friend Em is over right now, and at first I thought it wasn't coming because the mailman has always delivered packages in the morning, but...it came in the arvo when we were out, and our cleaner (thanks!) brought it in for us!

I'm so excited! I started it up, but accidentally reset and downloaded it, so I had to wait some more precious time before it evolved into a child and could connect. Anyway, I've been connecting it with my Akai, but all they can play is the point-giving game, which is a bit annoying...since the Cho Jinsei doesn't have the trumpet, skipping rope or ball-I gotta give it some points so it can get them! I received some mail when it became a child, but it fell right asleep...so I woke it up to connect it with my Akai.

It's a bit late and I'm a bit busy, but I'll probably have some more info by tomorrow, I have Em over for a sleepover (she says Hi, lol) and we're allowed to stay up really late so I'll experiment on it etc.

I named my v1 Adam, and he is a Marutchi (I think). I called my v2 Aaron, I dunno what he is...

I also got both other packets of tama charms-I got a bunny, a giftbox, a Mametchi (maybe the one I already had is a Mimitchi) holding a flower, a Mametchi not holding anything, another bunny which I swapped for Em's icecream charm, a hotdotg, a flower, and a Puchitchi and Shiropuchitchi joined together-that's cute!

I'm so happy...an influx of tamas and tama stuff!

My Akai also evolved into a Ringotchi yay!

Anyway seeya! Bex.

:D ! My poor Ringotchi on my Akai died today! Em and I ended up not sleeping till 4 30 on Tursday night, so I was catching up on some sleep last night, and didn't get up till 11 o'clock! I did wake up a few times to give my Akai injections when it got sick, (it woke up so early!) and I finally did get up.

At about 12 something Ringotchi fell asleep, and not five minutes later she died! I was scrabbling round to try to find which tama was dying and to use a pen to reset and download it, but it was much too late for Ringotchi :wacko: !

My new baby is a boy, who just evolved into a child.

My Cho Jinsei is going OK, I *think* s/he's a teen. S/he's been getting some mail, and has been visitted by someone who s/he doesn't seem to like... :angry: I'm a bit confused with it.

And I've worked out (or rather, been told) how they connect to computers! You're given the log in number on your Entama, you enter that into the computer, and then you can collect items, go to school and on holidays, play games, get gotchi points etc, and after you get something each time you are left with another number, which you enter into your Entama to get that thing! Cool eh! If I can navigate the sight, that is. I dunno if it's very blind user friendly :ph34r: . If anyone else who has Entama knows how to enter your log-in numer into the sight, you're quite welcome to post telling me how! I don't get it :blink: .

Well, I named Em's v1's baby Jabba for some random reason, I don't even know if it's a boy or girl!

I also didn't mention, I got a little Mametchi tamagotchi cleaner with my Cho Jinsei, a free gifty from the seller lol.

Anyways, seeya! Bex.

Happy New Year everybody! :( ! :( ! :) !

My Akai and Cho Jinsei got to see the fireworks last night, up close! We watched them from my Mum's friend's friend's balcony, and I held them up, (they were on a neckchain, so they were safe) to see them! My other tamas were in my bag.

Also, my Cho Jinsei evolved into either a teen or adult, not sure, and my Akai became a Ringotchi! Em's v1 is a teen too, and this morning I paused Em's v2 and started up my Mori!

Seeya! Bex.

Well heyyys! My v1 evolved, but I'm not sure what into! My Mum says it has a black head, but that's all the description she gave -_- . I've been trying to get my v2 to give my v1 presseys (items) so I can ask someone what it's doing so I know what it is, but can you believe it it's only given my v1 a ball which it can't play with! :eek: ! -_- !

My Cho Jinsei has gone to school quite a bit lately :) . I still can't find where the items are stored (I think as usual near friends, but I can't find any, and I'm sure I bought more than food from the sailsman!

My Mori is going well, and my Akai should evolve soon, although it's been on Set a bit lately due to social activities and swimming.

I might mate my v1 and v2...now that I think about it, as long as they don't take a long time...although that's probably inevitable :rolleyes: !

I might take out my Angelgotch and Em's v2 soon, though the Angelgotch is very demanding, beeping at least every half an hour... :rolleyes: !

Seeya! Bex.

Well, my Cho Jinsei became a Mametchi! Yayyyy! Just this morning...and I didn't even think I took that good care of him/her!

My Akai also became an adult, I still have to check on the chart (or get my sister to) to see what into!

And I unpaused Em's v2!

I haven't untabbed my Angelgotch yet, it's definitely the most demanding off all the tamas that I have, and I dunno how long it would last...

My American v2 also had the low battery lign up yesterday when I went t the dentist's in the arvo, so I asked my Dad (rung him up) to get me another battery, and it's all fine now :chohimetchi: .

Anyway, that's all for now, seeya! Bex.

Lots of news! ^_^ !

I found out from Rivenn's chart that my Akai is a Ribotchi! Yayyy! A new character! :D !

I've also had lots of interesting things happening with my Cho Jinsei, it's been visitted by some very strange things, and done some things I haven't quite understood...I managed to get some cooking items, but all my tama did was cry! Lol!

My American v2 *finally* left it's baby, who is no longer a baby but a fully grown adult! I'm not sure what, maybe about Marumimitchi/ChoHimetchi level?

Lots of matchmakers came today too! I got one matchmaker for my v1 yesterday, after I decided not to mate him with Em's v1. I got matchmaker for my Cho Jinsei, Akai, Em's v1 and her v2 today! So Many matchmakers, and I said yes to all of them! I'm not too sure about the genders of any of the babes, but I'll find out.

Still no luck with the items or connecting to computers though, but I have achieved something with my Mori! Last night, when I was on the phone to my friend Hailey, I heard a strange beep from one of my tamas. At first I thought it was my Entama, given that it's prone to doing strange beeps like the one I'd just heard. Then I realised that my Entama was in my bag and the only tama on the table was my Mori! I rushed over to my sister, and she told me that my Mori had gone into it's cacoon! Yay! That's gotta be a first! Lol!

Seeya! ^_^ Bex.

Phew, more news, most of it good!

Adam left his baby and I named her (I think it's a her) on Sunday, I can't remember what I called her! She is now a Hinotamatchi-8th gen! I'm nearing my record for a v1...can I beat it to the 9th generation? I hope so!

I named all four of my other tamas yesterday, my Entama and Akai first (together), and then about 5 minutes later Em's v1 and 2. It's a bit annoying though, I entended my Akai and Entama to run on the same schedule, but that's going to be a bit impossible, because the Entama doesn't ask for discipline, but the Akai doesn't have strange people visitting her (it's a she this time) or mail, and the discipline calls and mail and strange people all come at different times! What makes it doubly hard is that the times are slightly different, so the sailsman comes at different times, and they're also on different poop schedules for some reason!

Em's v1 and v2 are a little more close to each other, they actually evolved together (well almost, the v1 evolved and then about a second later the v2 did). My Akai is now a Young Mametchi (no wait, isn't that only on odd generations? I'm not sure), and Em's v1 is a Hinotamatchi. Her v2 is a Puroperatchi, haven't had that in ages :) !

My Morino came out of it's cacoon alive and well, but :'( this morning I left it on my sister's bed and when I checked again there was a battery sign...I've lost my little bug now, because when I get my hands on more batteries I'll have to reset him! :wub: and he was like 10 years old! ^_^ !

I've also failed to connect my Entama to the computer, nothing happens when Mum presses enter after she's entered all the numbers on the buttons! Not good!

My v2 is still on pause, but there's also a very good piece of news!

It's officially confirmed that there is going to be a v3! It's shipping in February of this year, someone in the V pets ML group got their hands on an interview with a Bandai representative! That is, they found the interview, they didn't have an interview with the Bandai representative. Lol! There's also an authentic looking one on eBay for US $56,...but I'm not too sure if it really is authentic, although it did sound very real, because it mentioned real sounding features, and unlike the cheapy ripoffs that are all over eBay saying "version 3 and 4", it actually mentions Bandai, and has a description that only a person who knew about tamagotchis could have written. Apparently the v3 will be like the Keitai without the mobile phone connectivity, with the computer connectivity of the Entama instead, as well as some of the Entama's features. I'm going to try to ge a pre-order from an online toystore if I can, to get in nice and early, before they hit the shelves and sell out.

Well that's about all for now. Seeya! Bex.

Well, more good news! My v1 is called Aerry (I meant to call her Berry, but yeah) My v2 is off pause, but matchmaker is refusing to turn up! If the worst comes to the worst s/he can become an Ojitchi/Otakitchi and I'll hyper speed my American v2 till s/he catches up.

My Akai should evolve tomorrow too! I like it how they evolve early! My Cho Jinsei became a teenager today, not sure what. She's also been receiving lots of mail and sailsman visits, I've worked out that items are stored in the treasure box, not the notebook as usual! I've gotten my hands on some cooking info that isn't just a picture of the chart (my screen reading program doesn't like pics of charts, I can only obtain info from actual typed out ones)! Hopes of v3 pre-order still going strong too :mametchi: .

My Morino is still out of batteries right now, haven't had the chance to get some Lr44 bats yet.

Well anyway that's about it for now, seeya! Bex.

Well some bad news...and some good news, first the bad news though, to get it over with. About the v3 pre-order, I'm really not sure if I want to get it anymore. It's just a v2 pattern (with v3 on it), but then they might release some of the same patterns. But also, one of the TamaTalk members (a guide) says that they've been ripped off by the same company. They ordered a v2 right before they were released, and got a v1. They told the company and they said it was a v2, but it had the dance game...what a rip off! I just don't know what to believe now! I'll probably wait till February to buy one, just to make sure.

Also, Yesasia has got another stock of Cho Jinsei...they're US $40 including shipping (which is free)! About half the amount my Mum payed for mine including shipping...and they've got loads of colours! Black, white, pink, orange and blue! If I'd gotten it from there I'd have gotten either white or blue. Ah well...least I got mine earlier than I would have if I'd waited for new stock to appear on Yesasia.

More evolutions!...

My Akai and v1 became adults! Evolved within 15 minutes of one another! Woot! My v1 is a Tarakotchi and my Akai is a Kutchipatchi!

Also, I managed to go to TamaTown! Yayyyyyayayayyy! Mum entered the numbers and pressed OK for me, and, after some unsuccessful atempts, I bought something from the Tama Tama Market! A fruit tree thing I think...? Lol! I tried to buy a Doughnut, but accidentally said no to it on my Entama. Lol!

But finally! It took long enough anyway.

My Entama also got some mail and sailsman visits as well.

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

More news, more evolutions!

I've bought a mushroom and a radio from TamaTown (my Mum did), the radio is so cool!

And, Em's v1 and v2 became a Masktchi (v1) (I think!), and not sue bout the v2. My Entama evolved today too! Not sure what into, though.

Oh, and my v2 nearly died the other day...*shivers*...I heard the death sound, discovered it was dying, and quickly reset and downloaded it! Oh, and did I mention it has a baby from a matchmaker? Lol well it does.

My American v2 left it's baby of natural causes last night and I named her this morning, not sure what. She's now a child.

I might get my v1 to mate with one of Em's v2s as well.

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

I really have to rush, but my Akai got matchmaker, both v2s left their babies, and my Entama has a balloon/ball thing and is an adult! I'm going away to Singapore tomorrow and then a cruise so won't be able to update for a while unless I somehow manage to tomorrow. I'll post everything when I get back.

Seeya in a while! Bex.

Well hey! Long time no see! I've got a lot of bad news, but also a lot of good news. I am currently on my new computer :ph34r: I got it today, it's all mine! Lol! No more fighting over the computer with my sister :blink: .

During my wonderful, hot, busy holiday, two of my tamas died. :mametchi: ! :mad: I'm so angry with myself! They were my version 1, and my version 2! The two in highest gens besides my American v2! They died while I was on the cruise, one on Tuesday, and one on Wednesday. My v1 is a first generation teen, and my v2 is also...it died again... :mametchi: . My Akai also died, :mametchi: ! It's been alive since new year and then...on Monday, it made a longish beep (like when it's born), and then I couldn't do anything! It had a skull (with a tail), and I couldn't make it better, couldn't give it an injection, couldn't turn of the light, couldn't check the check meter, I couldn't do anything! I asked the people in the V pets ML group, and they told me it was on it's death bed. I had it on Set to prevent it from dying. Every time I tried to download it, it would just go back to that stage. I reset it in the end, on Thursday. I couldn't bare to let it die, so I just reset it... :mimitchi: . I don't know the gender of my knew baby (who is now a child).

My Entama is thriving, it sat proud atop a pile of over 50000 points, that was before I used most of the points (some 30000) to buy the marage temple thing, so I don't have to wait for the matchmaker to marry my tama! Yay! I also bought another ball thing, this time with a pencil instead of a heart. And I bought a flower one. They're guts points items I've found out, making the kindness, clenliness/style and IQ go up one poinnt each time I use the appropiate item. My Entama is currently a teen, which has been put on Set a lot while I've been at highschool (it's my first week, I decided against bringing any of my tamas).

The rest are all OK, i've forgotten most of the details with most of them. My Americxan v2 has been hypersped a lot though ^_^ . And I've gotten a new phone! So badly untama-related that it's funny! lol! i've hung a tama charm on it.

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Well, my Entama now has this weird cushion thing, some random thing that plays music and makes my tama happy, this block thing and a ticket to a certain town...not sure which! It's some kind of Ham burger thing, lol! My Akai is also a teen, a Ringotchi! Yay for that too!

Today I went v3 shopping! Unsuccessfully. :( oh well, if the worst comes to the worst and I can't wait I'll ask my grandparents to get me one from America! That's if they don't come out here before I get the chance :( .

Rest of tamas still on pause/set, seeya! Bex.

Oh, by the way, about my last post...the thing about the hamburger, I meant that my Entama was a hamburger, not the item! Lol!

Well anyway, my Entama has evolved...I'm not sure what it is though. I bought (my Mum did) a medicine to make its yashisa go up by twenty points, bbut it's only able to be used 3 times. Mum also bought me a car, but for some reason it didn't come up in my items list! :huh: ! It worked when I entered the password and all, but it didn't appear in any of my items lists!

I am now desperate for a v3, and I think Mum's going to ask my grandparents in America to get me one heehee. :huh: .

My Akai is an adult too, but I have no idea what it is, I think it may be a keitai/Akai character (rather than a v1 or v2).

My American v2 (after being paused for about forever) is now a teen!

All my other tamas are on pause/set still, and I haven't taken any tamas to school (accept last Friday, when I took my Akai). I'm too scared of them dying, especially my Entama!

I'd better go...seeya! Bex.

Well I've figured out why the car didn't come up in my item list, I already had it! Lol!

And my Entama took the job test today! S/he was rejected for the first few tries, but then s/he got a job that was accepted, I'm not sure what. I tried out the marage temple, but it failed :angry: .

Aaaaaand, and and and and and, Mum! Asked! My! Grandparents! To! Get! Me! A! V! 3! Ya… ya… ya… Ya yayyyyyyyyy!

:D ! :D ! :eek: ! :huh: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

S's's's's's's'see'ee'ee'ee'eeya! Bex. (Lol.)

Well, I've figured out that my Entama's item is a magnifying glass, but I've forgotten what job it is, hang on I'll check...

Oh yeah, it works in a tamagotchi Laboratory! It has over 400 Kashakosa!

Also, this morning, I used the marriage temple thing, but I accidentally said yes without meaning to (I had been planning on doing a few experiments with my adult tama), and before I could get out of bed and grab a sharp pencil, my tama had a little baby by it's side! I'm not sure what the baby is, a thing with wires on it's head, I think...from Mum's description that is.

Mum also bought me a meal tree, and a pair of intelligence binoculars! I also got an intelligence medicine, raising my Kashakosa 60 points!

And yesterday, my cousins came over, and they helped me heaps by playing some games for my Entama, and earning some points...and getting me some presents, mostly sushi, but one mushroom. They also bought me a ticket, and took my Entama to the Gotchi station, where it visitted a town...and got more sushi.

And my Akai got the matchmaker, I accepted immediately, I've been waiting for it for some time!

I'm going to take a risk tomorrow, and take one of my tamas to school...not sure which, because they both have babies, and are therefore very prone to die...and I don't want my Entama to die on me, not when it's lasted for over a month!

I also unpaused my v2 just this morning, it's a teen and has only the codes, and a couple of treats. I was bored and wanted a good old tamagotchi Connexion to play with, lol.

Well anyway, my grandparents said that they'd visitted one Toys R Us store, and called 5 others, but version 3 was all sold out, so they went on Amazon.com and ordered me one (silver, yay)! I felt a bit guilty, since I could have done it myself (well Mum could)! They said it should arrive (or would dbe shipped), can't remember which, within 3 to 5 days, and that they would send it right away.

Yaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'll have my v3 (hopefully) by next week! Woot! :unsure: ! :) ! :D ! :) ! :D ! :lol: !

My American v2 is also an adult. Lol! Random! Seeya! Bex.

Latest posts

Back