Bex's Tama Log!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, haven't posted in here for ages! Anyway, :lol: my Akai is temperarily out of action! I tried to debug it...finding the sw1 part with the circuit on it, but I tried rubbing with a pencil about 10 times rubbing really hard at last, no result! Then Dad tried holding the screw driver (a different one to the one I use to open up tamas) in between the halves of the circuit, to see if it would work, and it did! But we had to hold everything (including the battery) in place, so it didn't really work :lol: . Also, it was really weird, *every single time Dad held the metal of the screw driver in between the halves of the circuit, the hyper (I didn't bother resetting every time, just downloading my baby, although it was reset from my second generation before, which by the way got matchmaker and a baby girl before I reset it), anyway the hyper speed only worked the first time, and after that it only did that funny animation thing when you usually press C...weird huh! Anyway, Dad tried to secure a staple in between the circuit with a piece of tape, but it didn't seem to work, so the next day (which was yesterday) he got some different wire, and secured it, but when I tried I realised that one of the leads in the tama had come out from the place where it was supposed to be attached! :( Dad says it'll have to be "souldered" back on, which basicly involves heating up and melting a piece of metal, and melting the two together again (there's always a risk my Akai might break too!). It's a bumber alright, specially since it's new! Mum nearly killed me when she heard! But Dad says it's fixable so I'll just have to wait... :eek: !

Anyway, Bnbaa or whatever (the last of my American v2 line which I talked about in my log) got a tama baby, don't remember quite the rest now (except very vaguely). I've passed through about 4 generations since, I know one was called Dafie, one Badia, Aomba, and something else (called it that this morning, can't remember what though!), and these are the adults that I've had:

Two Marumimitchis (got one now), a Pyonchitchi (?), and...oh what was the other one! No joke I can't remember! Anyway, they were mostly from matchmade nobodies, but my Pyonchitchi (I think that was Aomba) mated with my long tab-stuck-in fourth generation Kutchipatchi on my orange v1 (can't remember her name!). They got baby girls-named Aomba's this afternoon, and she became an Ichigotchi, and then...another Marumimitchi! I didn't think I took that bad care of her, I mean, a Marumimitchi usually means you've taken goodish care (you get them if you starve your tama maybe once!), but oh no, I got the mousey ears again *sigh*. I'm going to mate her with my newly evolved tenth generation (record generation number without hyperspeeding!!!!!!!!!!!!) Butterflytchi, a new character for me! Weird though, he's a boy and he became a Butterflytchi! Odd how his wings are *always* moving too...

Anyway, Mum only allows me to have three tamas going at once, so I dragged out my orange v1...until my Akai is back in action, but soon we break up and I can have all my tamas running :) :( :(!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, that's all the news for now, seeya! Bex.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, Caby (my American v2 Marumimitchi) and my Butterflytchi mated-two little boys! Butterflytchi hasn't left his son yet, but Caby has, I called her son Banda). He is currently a Young Mametchi (I think), 82nd generation! Yay!

Also, because I got into a selective school, won state debating, won the braille compettition (for blindies), and got really high marks in both my speech and drama exams, Mum's said she'll get me some tamas! I have my eye on an original tama from Jason's store and an Osu Mesu pair from another store...and of course, I'm looking out for a Cho Jinsei Enjoy or an Angelgotchi! I've also spotted a Tama otch or however you spell it and a Mothra hovering around...but they're maybe a bit too expensive for me just yet. Of course the Home Deka is another matter... :furawatchi: , since I know exactly how it functions and how to use it. A ball with the gotchi king...wow! Mum as good as told me she'd get me a Home Deka tamagotchi for Christmas, I can't wait :furawatchi: !

Anyway, I put my own orange tama on "Set" last night, just after she had left her baby (I forwarded the time), and took out Emily's orange tama (yes, I've still got it!). It (or she) became a Tarakotchi I think, and may mate with Banda. I'm going to "unset" my orange v1 tonight (or pause my v2), so that the babies can grow up together and mate! :furawatchi: ! Also, Dad's taking my Akai to a shop or place where he said they might have the equipment to soulder it back together-yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! I'm so excited-hope it gets fixed, and that the debug works!

And, just to top all the good news off, Emily is coming over on Saturday arvo for a sleep over and we're gonna go see Hary Potter on Sunday!

Seeya! Bex.

So much for good news last time I posted, now everything (practically) is bad news! :lol: ! Today Em and I (with Mum and Dad) went to see Harry Potter, but when I got home, I was helping Mum just look on eBay at something, and I reached down to check my tamas, and :lol: you won't believe this! My poor American v2...one of the buttons had come out! And I didn't know where the button was, but I was pretty sure (at first) that it had made it to the house, since I had unpaused my American v2 after the movie, and found it intact. But we couldn't find the button :lol: , and, as Dad pointed out, if we did find and somehow managed to get it working again, what would be the chances of it falling out again anyway! A lot! I opened it *right* up...to see if anything was wrong inside, but nothing was. I tried putting the reset button in it's place...got it stuck the first time, had to undo the back to get it out, then got Dad to try it, he made it work...but I had to use the screw driver to poke the button...and it started sinking further into the tama! :'( I don't believe it, two of my tamas (and my most recent ones too!) broken! :lol: !

Dad went to the shop where he thought they had a soulderer, but they didn't have it anymore...worse luck, so Dad is seeing if the computer person we have has one. I really hop he does!

Now onto some good news, I checked Jason's store, low and behold, new stock! Wow, a Morino for the same price as an Angelgotchi! I asked Mum if I could get those instead of the OsuMesu pair and the original tama, so she bought them for me...along with the Deka for Christmas! But then, I've reasoned, what use is a Deka without a Keitai! :eek: I'm in such a crisis... And, oooooooooooooohhhhh...aaaaaaaaaaahhhh..., then I went on Yesasia for a little peep at their tama stock, guess what was staring out at me right from the very top of the page? A Cho Jinsei Enjoy!...*drules so badly*...oooooooooaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh...I is wanting so badly...but I still don't know if I'm allowed to get one...Mum's a bit sick of tamas after today's crisis of my American v2...

Anyway, hope my tamas arrive on Thursday like last time they did...

Oh, and by the way, Banda and Emily's tama did mate, two girls, called Banda's was named Adda (with a space in there somewhere), she became a Memetchi...but I spoze there's no point in telling you guys...the only way I'll ever get her back is if I use the buttons from one of my other tamas... :( .

My two babies (butterflytchi's (I never found out his name!) and my orange tama's), were named...can't remember what, they became a young Mametchi (v2) and an Ichigotchi (v1). They should evolve tomorrow.

Anyway, seeya! Bex.

Well, I'm bit happier now! This arvo Dad helped me switch the buttons (and borders, just for the fun of it) of my American v2 and my flame v1, since I won't be using it a lot anyway. Phew! My precious American v2 is back once more!

Well my tamas (the two teens) haven't evolved, but they both should tomorrow. I've been doing a bit of research on the Morino and the Angelgotchi, got my hands on the instructions for both, and two handy growth charts. Lol!

Oh, and...just my luck, Yesasia's stock of Cho Jinsei Enjoy ran out today! B) ! B) !

I've *made* Mum promise me I can get one next time they get stock, but I wonder how they'll be able to connect to computers...interesting! I really hope it's not threw mobile phone connection, though I doubt it somehow. And being able to go in singing contests...wow! Want one, want one, want one!

Oh and I gave Em's tama back yesterday, by the way.

Anyways, seeya! Bex.

Phew! Today was sweltering here in Oz-Sydney! Anyways, no real tama news-accept the fact that I've just found a few more tama things on eBay that I want,-some keychains, some plush toys, and some tamagotchi holders...I really desperately want an angel holder/case!

Just been reading off Natasja's Yahoo blog about the Home Deka...w'w'w'w'w'wow, a bank, house and everything! Can't wait till Christmas, only about two and a half weeks away!

And...I forgot to mention, I found some cool (but ridiculously expensive) tama pouches and charms! They're $13 (Australian) each! I'm aiming on asking Em for 1 of each (or two of one of them)!

I am also really, really, really missing my Keitai! The games, the characters, and just the sound...I really really hope it can be fixed...!

Will update soon, seeya! Bex.

Well heya, my v1 evolved...either a Kutchipatchi or a Tarakotchi! But my v2 is heaps behind, my v1 evolved yesterday...I only asked after I updated my log! My v2 should evolve tomorrow, wonder what into...it has almost no discipline, but wasn't *that* badly looked after...

Well, let's wait for tomorrow's surprises...and see!

Oh, and by the way, if you've got a theme tama, come join my group hatch!

Seeya! Bex.

Woot! Woot woot woot!

:D BIG NEWS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, first of all, yesterday, Dad fixed up my Keitai! He actually *bought* the souldering kit just for me, Mum told me!

<3 LOVE YA DAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I missed it *so* much, I'm so glad to have it back! Even if the debug didn't work! Lol!

Then, this morning, my v2 evolved, a... Kutchipatchi! Woot-not bad!

But then came the best news of all!

:D I heard the doorbell ringing!

I was burning with impatience for somebody (probably Mum) to get the door! I would have myself, but at the time I was still in my too short dressinggown and underware, lying in bed, so naturally I couldn't.

Finally Mum went and answered the door. I heard some talking...and them Mum closed the door and went back inside the kitchen.

After about a minute I could stand the suspense no longer. I got up quickly and started down the stairs, and Mum met me at the bottom. I asked if that hadd been my tamas, and she said...yes!

I dashed into the kitchen, and started to tare open the box. I quickly handed Mum the Deka in it's box (I regretted doing it so quickly later, I didn't even get a good look at the size of the box!), and pulled out my new Angelgotchi and Mori no tama!

I pulled the white Angel off the card, taking care to retrieve the instructions too. Then, I pulled the tab!

After the long note, I quickly reset my tama, and with a little difficulty (I wasn't quite sure how to set the time, having read the Angel Instructions on Mimitchi.com only once), and waited for my tama to hatch! I was a little confused at first, since the things on the screen that Mum was describing weren't at all what I had imagined to be the Obaketchi screen...

But then, my little spirit hatched!

I cared for it as best I could, feeding it and attempting the game...quite a disaster lol.

After about 15 minutes Mum called me to get changed.

As today was Orientation Day for me, I did have some time to care for my little Angel...enough to keep it going for the day.

Afterwoods Mum and I went shopping, I got to feel the packaging of the little tama charms. They're not so expensive after all, since one package for $13 Australian contains three charms. I think there's a character...not sure what though, a bag of Gotchi Points, a wrapped present, something which Mum didn't know what it was, some grapes, a hotdog and some flowers...

After Rae came home (she's my big sister), I dropped a very heavy hint about "the tama charms in Kay Mart that are only $13 for 3 and are *really* cute, which I really want for Christmas!"

Lol!

Anyways, my Angel has gotten sick once, and has a little bit of AP...or at least it did, and has done several poops. So far there's been no sign of the bat...as far as I know, and my Angel has had about 2 naps.

My American v2 got matchmaker yesterday as well, but I refused for some strange reason. Lol.

I've put away my normal v2...and now have my American v2, my silver Akai and my white Angel running. But that'll change tomorrow, when I've arranged the theme tama hatch for, at any time. I'm going to hatch my Mori and perhaps put away my American v2, or keep it going without my Mum knowing I've got four :p .

I've got a lot of work to catch up on though, unfortunatly, so I might not have too much time to care for my little tams :D .

Anyways, seeya! Bex.

Well, my Angel evolved into the thing with the bushy tail and the halo (or my Mum says it did), Meraton perhaps? And then later this arvo it evolved into something else, probably Codaton. Anyways, I hatched my Mori today! But I'd better give a better description of the Angel first :rolleyes: .

Well, it's got:

Hunger/happiness metre, AP, "days" (how many days it's been on Earth) and it's weight on the health metre.

The second icon is a knife and fork, and has a food and snack (pie and candy). Apparently a bat flies down to steal your Angel's candy sometimes and you have to scare it away by tapping on the screen or egg, but it hasn't happened to mine yet, I think.

The third icon is Play, a difference I've noticed with the later models where the third icon is the toilet. I prefer the Connection/Connexion/Plus way, it's easier, though that might be because of ease of use.

Toilet is the fourth icon, it's quite normal.

The fifth icon is discipline (there's no punish though).

The sixth is the Medicine, a needle I think.

The seventh is the light.

When your angel does a good deed you have to praise it and the AP (Angel power) will go up, but if you praise it for no reason, it will smile...and then lose a happy heart...tipical of Bandai :huh: .

The game is Jumping over shooting stars-there are five of them, so the game is actually possible to win if you can actually jump, something I hav failled to do so far lol.

The beeping is somewhat different to Connections, I don't really like it...there's the same sound for almost everything, selecting and scrolling between icons, cleaning up poo, feeding, curing sickness, praising...almost everything, accept for when it beeps at you, and when it plays the game. Lol it's still really cute and worthwhile!

As for Morino:

The same types of sounds, but the game, foods and characters are different, and also there are more sounds!

I really like the game, (guessing which cup has the leaf underneath), it's fun and easy to win!

Also when it beeps for your attention it's a nicer sound than the Angel-not to say the Angel isn't great or anything, just that the Mori is a little better in my opinion :lol: .

Anyway, there are my reviews of the two, now onto other tama news.

I haven't put my Keitai or my American v2 away, Mum just hasn't realised I have four out. She knows, but she just hasn't consciously realised...if that makes sense. Lol!

Anyway my Akai is now a Ringotchi, yayyyys! And, my American v2 mated with a...dunno, and got a...dunno! Lolz!

She just left anyway.

So seeya! Bex.

hey bex!!! i luv ur tama log. it's great!!!! u have like, 10 billlion tama's. i have 7. 4 v1 american and 3 v2s. i must warn u though, when u entr the secret codes, ur tama will still be able to die. it hapend to me 2wice.:sad:i can't remember all my tama's, but i wonce got a mamitichi, a mimitichi, a memitichi, a ninja, a mask dude,and that's pretty much it. i also hafta tell ya one more thing,DONT DEBUGG UR TAMA!!!!!!!!!! It wont work!!!! i tried on my v2, and i ended up breaking it. i followed the instructions too.it really stinks. but im glad u memorized the buttons and ur friends are there 4 u, if u feel kinda sad, pm (personal message) me or ryta2.k. we will cheer u up. bye!!!!!!

Alimania

Hey ! I actually have seven tamas too, it just may sound a little confusing with them all. I know I'm getting an eighth tama though for Christmas :D . Yeah, it's not easy trying to raise tamas, but it's not terribly difficult and I get as much enjoyment out of it as you guys! (Maybe not with the animations and the designs of the tamas, but otherwise I love them!) Also, debugging sometimes works, and sometimes doesn't. I tried it on my American version 2 and it did, but I tried it on my Keitai...and disaster, I broke both sound wires...luckily I had it fixed!

Anyways, my MoriNo is a little hard to take care of, since I haven't got any English instructions to go by... Also, my Angel isn't going too well, the buttons are a little stiff and hard to press, the screen is the tiniest bit loose, and the sound is kind of...soft...

Also I haven't mastered the game, and I never know if a bat will come to take my tama's candy. Lol.

I named my American version 2's baby-she's a girl, and currently a teen. Also, I saved up some points on my Akai and bought a ticket, I really shouldn't have used it without someone there, but, of course, being me, I did. I fiddled around till I managed to get to the UFO, and chose the ticket. I didn't really get what was going on, till my tama returned...well that was a fine way to spend 1600 points...oh well. I'll know next time. Lol.

I've also found out some neat things about the Akai-well the Keitai too, but since I've got an Akai...lol. It can visit it's parents, and...get gotchi points from them I think, going on the rather garbled translation from a sight. Here's the sight (it's in Japanese by the way) if you want it.

https://tamago.cool.ne.jp/remittance_red/index.cgi

I also found out (from that sight) what some of the items are!

The tub is actually a haunted well, the cottonish food is actually a ball of wool, and also instead of just "food" or "snack" I've got the translations...though some of them sound rather...odd! One of them is "sho cream"! Odd, eh?

Anyways, seeya for now! Bex.

Well, can't stay long, my Keitai evolved dunno what into, and my orange v1 and my blue v2 are in love as I'd planned.

Sozz, gotta go, seeya! Bex.

Well, my poor MoriNo died again...I didn't restart my Angel after it died yesterday. I also spotted some really cool tama stuff on eBay...but I'll probably not be allowed to get it. I saw some Cho Jinsei on eBay...but 2 of them ended before Mum could bid, and one the bidding was alreayd up to US $60...wow! <_< .

Anyway, a bit of good news too, my Keitai is a boy, so I'm mating it with my American v2...well at least, I'm gonna try to. Lol!

Nothing else has happened really, so seeya! Bex.

Well after about 3 days of connecting my Akai and my American v2 (a tarakotchi) haven't mated! I'm beginning to think that they can't! :) ! I've put away both my Morino and my Angel-stuck the tabs back in, and took out my orange v1.

Oh, and I got a good look at the box of the Deka-Mum *finally* realised that it wouldn't do any harm anyway so I got to have a feel! It's really quite big! I tried to feel the Deka through the box but I didn't quite succeed...lol. Can't wait till Christmas!

I've also found another Cho Jinsei on eBay,...I don'tk now whether I'll be able to get it though, since it's bidding and the price might get too high...US $60 is my max...and I know they can get ver high!

Anyway, noothing else has happened, so seeya! Bex.

Well, a bit of good news...and a bit of bad news...

First of all, I went to Em's house on Saturday arvo-we swapped presseys! I got the tama charms, the tama pouch, and some lollies-oh and a Santa teddy bear!

The tama pouch is really quite neat, fits the Connexion snugly and has a plastic part where you can see the screen. I have my orange v1 in it right now. The tama charms aare adorable! I got a piece of squid (where did that come from?), a Mametchi-so cute! and a bag of Gotchi points in my package. It's weird though, I don't remember being able to buy a piece of squid in the shop of the v2, unless of course it's from the Keitai, which is pretty dumb since they're not even gonna release that here! Oh, and there was a "secret mascot" in a box at the bottom, which turned out to be a Furawatchi! Yay!

I hung the charms on my tamas...I'd brought the Angelgotchi and MoriNo to Em's place to let her see them, so one of the charms went on the Angel...they're so cuuuuuute!

Then Em and I did a temperary swap...she's minding my Furawatchi charm, and I'm minding both her v1 and v2-accept her American v2, unfortunately! Her v2 is out of bats, but luckily we had one in the pantry...the only prob is, we can't find that handy little screw driver I always use to open up tamas!

Also, lots of matchmakers and babies! My American v2 and Akai got matchmaker, and my orange v1 and Emily's orange v1 both had babies...I'm gonna raise lots of babies soon! I called my orange v1 Tansy yesterday, even though I don't even know whether it's a boy or girl! S/he's currently a Young Mimitchi. My Akai is a random name-I named it this morning, and Emily's orange v1...I'm not sure what I named it :D . My American v2 is still with it's baby.

Now to the bad news:

Well it's not really bad, it's more...taunting! I found *three* Cho Jinsei on eBay, one ended before I had time to bid on it-yesterday arvo, and I asked Mum to bid on one of the other two today but she didn't! :cry:!

There's also a twin pack, but the person only ships to the United States! I reckon that's totally dumb because it's the same seller who sold all the others but they shipped to other countries with the other Auctions! Mum won't get me the twin pack in any case :lol: . There is also one sold by another seller...but it's apparently a "Christmas edition", which apparently demands a price lift to over US $200...very affordable. Not.

At least we break up tomorrow from school...some precious time where I can look after my tamas properly without being interrupted by annoying things like schoolwork and piano and such.

Whew! Such a long rant! Seeya! Bex.

:wacko: I found breaking up from school a lot harder than I thought I would, since it is the end or primary school, and I have been in that class and with my teacher Ms Nicol for 2 years (I was in the OC class). *Ahem* anyway, my Akai evolved into a teen...and I bought the action figure for it....a bit of a waste, since it just stares at it...I really reckon most of the items that are on the Akai are kind of disappointing...they like don't do anything!

And yay now I'm allowed to have all my tamas out-all 10 of them (since I have Em's 2 and I'm getting the Deka plus my current 7! Woott!)

Hmm anyways, seeyaa! Bex.

Yay! Started up my Angel and MoriNo today, and unpaused my v2!

I hypersped my American v2 today whilst lying in bed, it's currently a Mametchi-yayyyyyyyees! Em's tama is a Hinotamatchi, and my Keitai is a young Mametchi I think, whichi is also good news!

I've found some more Cho Jinsei tamas on eBay *drewels*, there's one with a buy it now price...but Mum's still not sure...! ;) !

I've put all my tamas in a small cane basket with two long handles, and I carry them round wherever I go! Cute lol! I find it easier than carrying them round in my hands and putting them all down wherever I stop, and it'll be rather hard to put the Deka on a neckchain when I get it on Sunday!

Anyways, seeya! Bex.

OMG! OMG! Omg omg omg!!!!!!!!!!!! :) ;) ;)!!!!!!!!!

I'M! GETTING! A! CHO! JINSEI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( ! :( ! :( ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D ! :D !

Omg I can't believe it! Mum's waiting for an email about the total cost (shipping too). I can't wait! I wonder when it'll arrive :D !

Anyway, back to other news, I had an appointment with the Autho-I have braces, and I had to have the wires changed this morning :( it hurts! Anyway, whilst there, I played some more of the headbutting game on my Akai, and s/he changed...a Tarakotchi I think! Anyway, s/he has over 4000 points...I can nearly buy the grave! Although, on second thoughts...I really don't want my Akai to die anyway, so why buy something in preparation for something I don't want to happen! I might just save up points for some items which I can transfer from my Deka on Sunday, or for the Gotchi Palace...hmmm. Or two smaller items. Lol.

Tansy should change soon as well, since I named her a day earlier than the others...that's one thing I've noticed about the Akai, it evolves into an adult a day earlier than the Connexion or Connection! I really like this feature, since I'm always impatient to see what character I've gotten from particular care...and also, it's theoretically easier to get a Mametchi or Mimitchi that way, since you have less time in which you have to take really good care. Lol!

Can't wait till Sunday...and until I can get my Cho Jinsei! Yayy!!!!!

No further news for now, seeya! ;) Bex.

Well, some bad news...and some good news...first the bad news, to get it over and done with!

Last night I think it was, I was fiddling round with my tamas, and I reset my normal v2 twice...downloading both times. Then I realised I couldn't use a lot of my items. I postponed the problem till today, and then Mum told me...every one of my items up till number 15 had morphed into a ball! It's a glitch that's happened to a lot of TamaTalkers, so I just sent an email to Bandai informing them...I hope they reply quickly! Now I know I shouldn't reset my tamas so much...! It's cost me about 15000 points worth of items to realise that. :furawatchi: .

Now onto happier news:

Tansy evolved...a Kutchipatchi I think! Yay! Yay! My other tamas should be evolving tomorrow...and only about 1 and a half more days till I get my Deka! I always open at least one present early (this year I've opened 3, but that's cause I was kind of oblidged to with one of them, and I forgot about not opening the others), and I'm most definitely gonna open the Deka early...and test it and have a play around! :p ! :D ! :D !

I'll get a review up for you guys as soon as I get the chance, and same with the Cho Jinsei...the only reason I haven't with the Keitai, Angel and MoriNo is because a lot of people already have them...well, at least, the Angel anyway. Also, there's already a Keitai review up...so I needn't bother. Lol.

And, we found the screwdriver! Lol! I changed the bats on Em's tama, and now he's a little child, first gen, named Dean...I downloaded him after Ichanged the batteries. What happened was, I thought there was a Christmas beetle on the shelf where I keep my tamas and stuff and the packaging, so I bent down to listen...and I discovered it was Em's tama making that weird noise! It sounded as though there wa something very wrong with it, so I frantically asked Mum to look for the screwdriver, whilst I fiddled the tab out of my flame v1, and poked into Em's v2...the buzzing noise stopped, thank goodness, and Mum found the screwdriver. I opened up the tama, and swapped the bats with no probs. Whew! It would have been...scary if I had broken someone else's tama!

Anyway, I also accidentally let a bat get to Angelgotchi's candy, so I made hir sad... :blink: . I didn't realise...I thought s/he was on the toilet! Lol!

MoriNo and my American v2 are all going fine, along with my Keitai (almost 5000 points!) and Em's v1. I'd better start collecting back those items for my poor other v2 though! :huh: !

Seeya! Bex.

Hey Bex, my name is Sharzi well thats my nick name but ahh well,

I have two tamagotchis both australian ones

I have a green one with red flowers and a pink one with red flowers.

i am buying myself another one really soon with the money i got for chrissie. so how old are you im 11 turning 12 in march. where do you live I live in NSW Australia. Are you a guy or a girl :( Ok thanx for your email byby!!

From Sharzi

Latest posts

Back