bf/gf?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Make your mom and everyojne else get out of thwe house, have a picnic in your living room. Awkward idea, but atleast you get your picnic.
XD We should. She suggested ordering pizza and watching a movie. She'll be out bowling with her friend tomorrow night anyway, and he's spending the night, but Sunday is his sister's birthday so our time together is limited xP We're celebrating early, lol.

XD We should. She suggested ordering pizza and watching a movie. She'll be out bowling with her friend tomorrow night anyway, and he's spending the night, but Sunday is his sister's birthday so our time together is limited xP We're celebrating early, lol.
Hehe, scratch the indoor picnic, and get a movie and your dang pizza. Or you could watch a movie while having your indoor picnic, or your indoor picnic could be the pizza.

Depends on how you put it together really..

Hehe, scratch the indoor picnic, and get a movie and your dang pizza. Or you could watch a movie while having your indoor picnic, or your indoor picnic could be the pizza.Depends on how you put it together really..
I like the indoor picnic idea. It's cute, lol. I'll ask if he'd like to do that.

Thankies :puroperatchi:

I like the indoor picnic idea. It's cute, lol. I'll ask if he'd like to do that.
Thankies :puroperatchi:
Your welcome.

I feel speacial! I don't know why, it could be because I just had a coke, or because I gave you and idea. I'll go with the 'I gave you and idea' one.

Last edited by a moderator:
I know kids do that, but don't you think it would be a bit awkward to have your parents drive you to a 'date' with your date? Or even go into the movie with you both? I don't think that would be much fun, but that's just my opinion.
When you have a boyfriend it's not just about going on 'dates' it's spending time together.

I don't have a boyfriend or a girlfriend, but I've had some before.

Lol, I feel so old, everyone here is talking about how "ewwww" 6th graders making out is, and I'm in 12th grade. lol

I broke up with a guy I've been dating for 1.5 years a few weeks ago. Fact is, I wanna go and live in Japan in a few years time, and he doesn't wanna come with me. So tough luck for him.

I wanna find myself a partner, preferably in Japan so I don't "leave someone behind" if you know what I mean (I live in Australia).

I'm enjoying being single, it means you have a bit of space and time to figure out who you are, and get used to being "you" instead of being "his girlfriend/her boyfriend". But it is nice when you really love someone, and they love you back. You don't even have to be "dating"; the feeling that someone loves you is still nice. It makes you feel as though you're not alone and people care about you. :puroperatchi:

No I am not in a dating relationship.I am personaly against kids dating 1) because it's not really love but they say it is, and

2) it's just gross to have 6th graders making out. xx

I do not need anyone to fill my life excpet for Jesus and I am not looking to marry as a teenager.

Dating is for marriage but sadly it's been turned to a sick game amoungst the younger people.

Let me tell you this [don't worry, it'll be shorter than usualy!] if you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with your boyfriend/girlfriend it is NOT love. Love never dies- ever.
Mostly true, but how can you know it's the right person if you have haven't got anyone to compare them with and you make yourself unavailable?

I was with a guy for a year, mainly over my 11th grade at school, and just because we didn't end up together doesn't mean it was a total loss. I learned alot and I don't regret it.

I didn't really have another serious relationship until I met my partner Mike, we're both 18. We haven't been together for that long though, a couple of months maybe...

I do have to agree with the whole 6th Graders dating thing though.... I do believe in dating and relationships but they don't usually become "serious" until you're like 16.

[SIZE=8pt]I do!...[/SIZE]

Ive been dating since I was in the 6th grade!! [ wasn't very big of a 'relationship' though..lol!]

[SIZE=8pt]...Who's had their first kiss yet??[/SIZE]

I have, 2 years ago really! lol

No I am not in a dating relationship.I am personaly against kids dating 1) because it's not really love but they say it is, and

2) it's just gross to have 6th graders making out. xx

I do not need anyone to fill my life excpet for Jesus and I am not looking to marry as a teenager.

Dating is for marriage but sadly it's been turned to a sick game amoungst the younger people.

Let me tell you this [don't worry, it'll be shorter than usualy!] if you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with your boyfriend/girlfriend it is NOT love. Love never dies- ever.
ok i love my bf and im in grade 8 (i know young to accually love somebody) and he is in grade 9 but i can see us in the future still toghether and we have been going out for like a year and a half now. and i can't imagine being without him!

I currently have a crush. But I am not into the whole dating thing yet as tamaw/pants said dating is for love. I do have a guy-friend. Meaning he is a boy who is a friend.

TT101

[SIZE=8pt]I do!...[/SIZE]Ive been dating since I was in the 6th grade!! [ wasn't very big of a 'relationship' though..lol!]

[SIZE=8pt]...Who's had their first kiss yet??[/SIZE]

I have, 2 years ago really! lol
[SIZE=14pt]Oh First kiss well let's think... Oh I was 4 yr. old and in pre-school when this boy named Brent came over to my house, trapped me in the corner and well kissed me on the lips! For all the other stuff read my post above,[/SIZE]

TT101

*applauds*

Yes, I completely agree with you. I do have a boyfriend, and he and I plan on spending the rest of our lives together. We truly do. And I know I love him. You could say it might just be infatuation, but we already went through that. We're on a whole new level now. =)

Um? Kids, dating? Disgusting. I don't actually like seeing kids dating, most of the time they don't even love each other, they only do it for popularity.As I said in another topic, it's like an ostrich and an elephant (or whatever animal I use, I don't car gosh darn it!)

actually having a chance together.

Alot of people here say that they will and never will have a boyfriend, it's because your young and think "that's lame!". Well, as you get older, these feelings will brush away. Anyways, if you never marry or date (mostly dating someone for a long time concludes in marriage), if your old, who would say they love you on their death bed. No one.

And no. I don't have a bf.

If you mean best friend and good friend then yes I do. LOL!! :( If you mean boyfriend then no. I'm not ready yet. :angry:

Well, as you get older, these feelings will brush away. Anyways, if you never marry or date (mostly dating someone for a long time concludes in marriage), if your old, who would say they love you on their death bed. No one.
What do you mean by the last bit, I don't understand what your saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back