bf/gf?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

do u have a boyfriend or girlfriend?

• yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know kids do that, but don't you think it would be a bit awkward to have your parents drive you to a 'date' with your date? Or even go into the movie with you both? I don't think that would be much fun, but that's just my opinion.
I know, they hijack a car! Hahaha! (I hope not)

Well i don't have a boyfriend and I don't want one anytime soon. I'm only in 6th grade. The cliques want to have boyfriends and then they go around in the boy cliques. (they are deemed the "popular people" but they are only popular amongst theirselves) and they talk about it all the time and tease eachother in woodshop, and what I overhear they have like love decagons! lol Like they go "Omg someone left I love kelly on the computer! WHo did it? I think it was you!" "NO that's just to get revenge on me! I didn't put that"

IT's kinda pathetic and crazy...

i dont have one and im proud to be single!! girls (and guys) thesse days are starting to date a little before the exceptable age. My friend started dating when he was 8! thats kinda young dont yah think? but anyways im well over 12 years of age.

EW>>>>>NO i DON't have a BF.

*** no offense to any guys ***

this is why i dont have a BF:

1) im only 11

2) guys are SOOOOOOO DISGUSTING

3) they are also IMATTURE

4) they are disgusting

5) EWWW

6) o_O

7) GUYS R imatture

8) its not really love. u say ur in love with this guy (this for young ppl like me) one day and then the next u have anothr crush. and when u say u "date" u don't. im sorry to say it but its true. REALITY CHECK! and sorry but thats how it is. if u r like 15 or older then its ok to have a BF/GF (to me). so please if ur young (like me) dont worry about having a BF or GF. fact is : u DON"T need one. however, it is nice to have one. (at least in my imagining.) and i WOULD LIKE to have one but l8ter. so yeah i dont have one.......but like i said it would be cool to have one. (l8ter)

You can't expect to start dating and spend the rest of your life with the first person that comes along. It's possible but an unrealistic expectation. It's rare to 'know' you wanna be with the person you wanna date until after you've been dating AT LEAST a year for the average couple. Some people think they are made for each other but then break up after 5 years.

All I'm saying is dating and relationships without marriage is a modern phenomenon that allows women to chose and test out partners before marriage. It's old fashion to believe that you wont date until you find 'the one'. How will you know? In the olden days, people DID marry the first person that came along. Even alot of our grandparents dated other people before choosing someone to marry....

I do however personally believe that s** outside a serious relationship isn't good.

I do however personally believe that s** outside a serious relationship isn't good.
Yeah having sex outside a serious relationship isn't good - that's when you start to catch things and give them to others..

But I personally think that even when your young you can find 'the one'. My Grandma always tell me it's rare people stay together from high school. But i've been with my boyfriend almost 2 years (soon xD!) and I do really believe we'll get married..etc and I know he feels the same :) . - And he was techniqually the first person to come along, and vise (ugg I can't spell) versa

No I am not in a dating relationship.I am personaly against kids dating 1) because it's not really love but they say it is, and

2) it's just gross to have 6th graders making out. xx

I do not need anyone to fill my life excpet for Jesus and I am not looking to marry as a teenager.

Dating is for marriage but sadly it's been turned to a sick game amoungst the younger people.

Let me tell you this [don't worry, it'll be shorter than usualy!] if you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with your boyfriend/girlfriend it is NOT love. Love never dies- ever.
You think that 6th graders making out is gross? I've seen worse. A couple of 8th grade girls in my school were bragging they had sex with their boyfriends in the unisex restroom. :D (ew!)

You think that 6th graders making out is gross? I've seen worse. A couple of 8th grade girls in my school were bragging they had sex with their boyfriends in the unisex restroom. :D (ew!)
To me, seeing 6th graders making out is worse.

You think that 6th graders making out is gross? I've seen worse. A couple of 8th grade girls in my school were bragging they had sex with their boyfriends in the unisex restroom. :( (ew!)
It was just an example.

You think that 6th graders making out is gross? I've seen worse. A couple of 8th grade girls in my school were bragging they had sex with their boyfriends in the unisex restroom. :( (ew!)
O god...

Yes I have one! She has blonde hair and brown eyes! She is 12 (1 year older than me!)

EW>>>>>NO i DON't have a BF.
*** no offense to any guys ***

this is why i dont have a BF:

1) im only 11

2) guys are SOOOOOOO DISGUSTING

3) they are also IMATTURE

4) they are disgusting

5) EWWW

6) o_O

7) GUYS R imatture

8) its not really love. u say ur in love with this guy (this for young ppl like me)

one day and then the next u have anothr crush. and when u say u "date" u don't.

im sorry to say it but its true. REALITY CHECK! and sorry but thats how it is. i

f u r like 15 or older then its ok to have a BF/GF (to me).

so please if ur young (like me) dont worry about having a BF or GF.

fact is : u DON"T need one. however, it is nice to have one. (at least in my imagining.) and i WOULD LIKE to have one but l8ter. so yeah i dont have one.......but like i said it would be cool to have one. (l8ter)
I have a sister who is ten years old. She goes on tamatalk to and I think her name is nyatchi_chan. Some of you may know her. She is so young, but she's had a crush on the same guy for like... a year now! She used to be obsessed with him, even taped a picture to her desk at school. Actually, he's kinda cute if you ask me.. but what ever. The point is, even if you like someone for a long period of time, you will still get humiliated if you're young.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back