Big news!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, they both suck. But congrats I guess. I'm seeing Paramore tomorrow @ Summerfest, go me?

Ok people, don't go off topic. We're talking about greendaygirl829's concert coming up, not whether you like those artists or not.

Anyway, I'm very happy for you! Those close-up tickets must've been expensive, and it's a once-in-a-lifetime concert! I hope you enjoy it and have tons of fun.

Congratulations!

Ok people, don't go off topic. We're talking about greendaygirl829's concert coming up, not whether you like those artists or not.
Anyway, I'm very happy for you! Those close-up tickets must've been expensive, and it's a once-in-a-lifetime concert! I hope you enjoy it and have tons of fun.

Congratulations!
I don't have close up. I want them I only have lawn seats. For the september I might get 4th row though!

Thank you for actually sticking to the topic!

Congrats. I'm not particulary fond of either but I'm sure you'll have a blast. n..n

honestly, they both suckand we have freedom of speech, so you cant tell us not to post here.

Avril fails at her music and her genre.

and the Jonas Brothers, for the love of God, they have probably never heard real music in their life.

People like you who listen to them, need to listen to real music.
Umm well thats just your opinion....You probably dont know what real music is yourself. Just saying. I think they have great talent. You dont have to like them but you could be a little nicer about it. We dont need to listen to real music.What is real music?? Heavy rock metal bands?? Not for me I guess.

Good for you. ^^

I personally think they both suck.

hey, whatever floats your boat. ^^

I've listened to all of those bands before, I love them. I don't get it. I try to be myself and true and saying that I like the Jonas Brothers but when I do all you guys do is shoot me down. Do you want me to be fake?
We can have our own opinions. Just because we don't agree with you doesn't mean we're shooting you down.

The Jonas Brothers and Avril Lavigne are pretty good. I would see their concert anyday. I just can't believe that Avril would tour with JB.... x-x

Have fun though!!

^Thank you for the most part of it. Everyone's entitled to they're opinion, I know. But it dissapoints me how immature they can be about it when expressing that they dislike it. They always say "hate" why can't they just dislike? They're music isn't bad in my opinion and shouldn't be "hated." If someone were to say something to them saying they "hate" a band they like they would flip out. I just don't get why people must get so immature by saying "hate."

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't want to cause a big fight in this topic, but we're just speaking our opinions, not being immature. "Hate" is a stronger word than "dislike" so we use that. Okay, I know, "really dislike" could be used in the place of the word "hate" but they both mean the same thing. How is that being immature? (I'm sorry for debating against it but I'm speaking my opinion. And I'm not saying there's nothing wrong with you speaking your opinion.)

Anyway, I really dislike (thank me. [just kidding]) both of them but I'm sure you'll have a blast anyway. =] Self:.:pity, I agree with you.

Seriously get a grip >..>People can hate music all they want, Don't go whining when some people don't like a little boy band on Disney.
=.= Pure Imaturatiy. I wasn't whinning. You guys are telling me that people have freedom of speech. I should have it too. I just don't think its right to "hate" someone.

I don't get why everyone acts like they hate disney.

Ok ok we're getting off topic. Stop it before a guide closes this topic. Its ok everyone is entitled to their opinion. They can hate it as much as they want or they can love it. Don't let it get to you guys and dont flame over it.

[SIZE=21pt]Omg Your So lucky!! I love The Jonas Brothers!![/SIZE]

I have been to like 7 of there consets they sound realy good.

sorry about the big writing (they make me go crazy :eek: )

Umm well thats just your opinion....You probably dont know what real music is yourself. Just saying. I think they have great talent. You dont have to like them but you could be a little nicer about it. We dont need to listen to real music.What is real music?? Heavy rock metal bands?? Not for me I guess.
Don't say I don't know music.

I listen to everything from classical to the heaviest grunge on the market, and everything in between (except for maybe, country and RnB and Disneypop. I can even endure some rap.)

Their songs have no effect on me. They dont mean anything.

I do hate Disney. The only good decision Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus has ever made in her life is those Vanity Fair photos. Only art I have ever seen her do- and music is an art.

anyways, go Paper*cut.

Don't say I don't know music.I listen to everything from classical to the heaviest grunge on the market, and everything in between (except for maybe, country and RnB and Disneypop. I can even endure some rap.)

Their songs have no effect on me. They dont mean anything.

I do hate Disney. The only good decision Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus has ever made in her life is those Vanity Fair photos. Only art I have ever seen her do- and music is an art.

anyways, go Paper*cut.
=.= Your really mature please don't post if all your gonna do is yell at people.

^ Yus. Sky is amazing like that x3 [To Axie]

Personally, Avril is one of my middle favorite artists, she's really up there for me. But the Jonas Brothers. . . . . . . . . I HATE their music. Uh yus. The dreaded word. Get over it :3

Have fun at the concert though, whatever turns your crank.

Just don't spaz out and go into defensive mode when we share our opinions as well. Jesus.

Greendaygirl, you are seriously getting on my nerves. You are being worse than 90% of people in this thread. Back the heck off. Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back