Big news!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I personally don't care what music you like, but the way you are acting. . . and you call us immature :3 If neither of us cares about the other, then there is no need for this conflict to persist, so let us drop it now.

Moving on, no?

Moving on.

Pshyeah. Moving on.

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats!

The Jonas brothers are one of My favorite Band. ^^

Avril is pretty good too, but I Like the Jonas Brothers Better.

I've never been to a concert in my life.

^Thank you for the most part of it. Everyone's entitled to they're opinion, I know. But it dissapoints me how immature they can be about it when expressing that they dislike it. They always say "hate" why can't they just dislike? They're music isn't bad in my opinion and shouldn't be "hated." If someone were to say something to them saying they "hate" a band they like they would flip out. I just don't get why people must get so immature by saying "hate."
People say hate is a strong word, but they toss around love like it's nothing.

I'll be who I am. :3 Deal. Hate me if you want, see if I care.
[SIZE=7pt]Look, can you two please break this down now?[/SIZE]

Do you really need to be fighting about something like this?

One person can hate it, while another person can love it.

It's called opinions, and everyone's entitled to their own.

Lucky girl. :D

I missed out trying to but tickets.

I was a little too late.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be who I am. :3 Deal. Hate me if you want, see if I care.
I read the whole thing.

Why would you go all "why hate them, just ignore them?" and get all mad and stuff. Why don't YOU ignore the person who hates Jonas Brothers.

In my opinion, both Avril and Jonas Brothers suck. I've heard J.B. music and wow....worst crap I have ever heard. Avril is okay but her newer songs are just....UGH! ;)

I love Avril too. I like the song When your Gone because its just sad to me and i love sad songs. Then i love Girlfreind. Hey Hey you you i want to be your girlfriend! No way no way i think you need a new one. hey hey you you i want to be your girlfriend! Lolz I luvz that song!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back