Boy Puberty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I did when i was 8, but he acts and says it like it isn't true.

Wait guys are just nasty first off not the topic haha

but my two best friends in 3rd grade (8/9?) both got their periods ... i felt left out but dont worry caue its really disgusting and ewy ... so you dont want it ... and on the boy matter ....My Bros both were pretty early ... they also lost a lot of weight as they developed ... baby fat i guess it was cool ... I wish I lost weight like that they looked awesome

ah childhood melting away ... tear*

The little hairs on my legs are alot darker. Is that normal? I'll never be a child again!!! ^_^ Not fair. well puberty is HORRIBLE. Ever heard of a wet dream? That's were boys let out some sperm in the night and wake up uncomfortable. I've had 1 or somat.

Last edited by a moderator:
The little hairs on my legs are alot darker. Is that normal? I'll never be a child again!!! ^_^ Not fair. well puberty is HORRIBLE. Ever heard of a wet dream? That's were boys let out some sperm in the night and wake up uncomfortable. I've had 1 or somat.
It's perfectly normal for hairs to darken. Even being a girl my hair got darker. Body hair usually matches the hair on your head. The only times I've ever seen it not match was my friend who is blonde had brown body hair.

It's perfectly normal for hairs to darken. Even being a girl my hair got darker. Body hair usually matches the hair on your head. The only times I've ever seen it not match was my friend who is blonde had brown body hair.
Maybe he dyed his hair, or his body hair. :D Nah I'm just kidding. :D

Anyways like Sweet Kandi said it is normal for hairs to darken, and everyone is different. So if you think your growing up to slow or too fast, just remember we all grow at different speeds.

The little hairs on my legs are alot darker. Is that normal? I'll never be a child again!!! :D Not fair. well puberty is HORRIBLE. Ever heard of a wet dream? That's were boys let out some sperm in the night and wake up uncomfortable. I've had 1 or somat.
ive had lots of wet dreams

i get them onece a week

drwhokid

@.@I wish I had wet dreams...Only without the wetness! xD

ROFLLMFAOLOLAHAHH!!
ew XD That would be cool if girls did that without getting the wet and stickyness

My friend whom is 12 told me she lost half of her Virginity in a dream o.o

An erection is simply when a guy's penis gets filled with semen and blood, in some or most cases from arousal.
Oh...ok.

I've heard that it was very embarrasing for the guy to go through an Erection. Why?

Is it like the guy version of Menstruation?

At least you can't tell when a girl's having her Period! Hahhah

-Rachel

Oh...ok. I've heard that it was very embarrasing for the guy to go through an Erection. Why?

Is it like the guy version of Menstruation?

At least you can't tell when a girl's having her Period! Hahhah

-Rachel
It is embarassing for guys because it can happen unexpectedly and quite suddenly, and it can be difficult to mask the fact that it is happening when they are in public. It is a rather personal thing, and the thought of other people knowing what's happening to you would be embarassing for the poor guy.

Some times, a guy has no idea that it's going to happen, it can be triggered by arousing thoughts, sights, or other stimuli. Sometimes, it just spontaneously happens with no apparrent explanation. This is generally the most embarassing situation, because they can't prepare to mask it ahead of time.

A guy doesn't experience any real equivalent to female menstruation. Ever. Erections (usually) occur as a result of sexual stimuli or similar type of excitement, are sudden and brief, and do not occur at regular intervals. Menstruation,on the other hand, does not occur as a result of sexually arousing stimuli(thank goodness xD), last multiple days, and generally occur at regular intervals. The main thing that they do have in common, however, is that they both relate to the reproductive cycle. Just not exactly in the same ways. :mimitchi:

It is embarassing for guys because it can happen unexpectedly and quite suddenly, and it can be difficult to mask the fact that it is happening when they are in public. It is a rather personal thing, and the thought of other people knowing what's happening to you would be embarassing for the poor guy.
Some times, a guy has no idea that it's going to happen, it can be triggered by arousing thoughts, sights, or other stimuli. Sometimes, it just spontaneously happens with no apparrent explanation. This is generally the most embarassing situation, because they can't prepare to mask it ahead of time.

A guy doesn't experience any real equivalent to female menstruation. Ever. Erections (usually) occur as a result of sexual stimuli or similar type of excitement, are sudden and brief, and do not occur at regular intervals. Menstruation,on the other hand, does not occur as a result of sexually arousing stimuli(thank goodness xD), last multiple days, and generally occur at regular intervals. The main thing that they do have in common, however, is that they both relate to the reproductive cycle. Just not exactly in the same ways. :mimitchi:
A guy on my bus had one of those a few days ago.

They took a picture of it and texted it to his girlfriend. o.o'

o.o Ew tamaw/paws. That is mean

I know this is wrong to ask but still

I was getting ready to leave for school this morning. I went to wake up my brothers, I turned on their bedroom light and first thing I saw was my brother whom is 5. He has his Hands in his underpants and well I would rather not say what else I saw the emotionally scarred me for life.

Is that normal for a 5 year old to have his hands in his underpants!? And the thing sticking up!? I practically ran out the door to the Bus stop a Block away. I was emotionally disturbed after seeing that ^_^

I was getting ready to leave for school this morning. I went to wake up my brothers, I turned on their bedroom light and first thing I saw was my brother whom is 5. He has his Hands in his underpants and well I would rather not say what else I saw the emotionally scarred me for life.

Is that normal for a 5 year old to have his hands in his underpants!? And the thing sticking up!? I practically ran out the door to the Bus stop a Block away. I was emotionally disturbed after seeing that ^_^
O.O"

Lol, maybe he was having a dream of some sort...

It "could" really happen at any age. Well at least 4up.

Around the ages of 4-7 is when kids start to get "curious" <<

If you get what I mean.. O_O

O.O"
Lol, maybe he was having a dream of some sort...

It "could" really happen at any age. Well at least 4up.

Around the ages of 4-7 is when kids start to get "curious" <<

If you get what I mean.. O_O
He can barely even write his name! He is like over a year behind his class as well. Mentally, he has sort of a birth defect were he is a year behind. But still o.o There is always possiblities

He can barely even write his name! He is like over a year behind his class as well. Mentally, he has sort of a birth defect were he is a year behind. But still o.o There is always possiblities
Well even if he is behind in his classes, Lol it doesn't

mean he still can't...*Ermm* Have some sexual type of thoughts...O.O

Wow, I remember when I saw my brother have an erection...Very creepy stuff...O.O!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back