Boy Puberty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well even if he is behind in his classes, Lol it doesn'tmean he still can't...*Ermm* Have some sexual type of thoughts...O.O

Wow, I remember when I saw my brother have an erection...Very creepy stuff...O.O!!
It could be happening naturaly- he doens't have to be aroused by a female to get an erection. Sometimes it just happens.

ew XD That would be cool if girls did that without getting the wet and stickyness
My friend whom is 12 told me she lost half of her Virginity in a dream o.o
O_O .... okay then

My friend (who i have known since she was a baby, she's twelve now) Lost all her Virginity when she was 6 years old. Yea thats gross. The Neighbour's little brother and my friend had a crush on eachother. That Pretty much explains it.

The next day when she told me i was like "Wtf?(fish) You Idiot!"

She said She and the other boy was Curious. O_O

O_O .... okay then
My friend (who i have known since she was a baby, she's twelve now) Lost all her Virginity when she was 6 years old. Yea thats gross. The Neighbour's little brother and my friend had a crush on eachother. That Pretty much explains it.

That's wierd, when I was 6 I probably didn't even know what sex was - well not enough to know what I was doing. Some people just can't wait, Unless she's lieing.

O_O .... okay then

O_O...

Are you serious? O.O ZOMG!

Thats kinda weird that they would have a "Crush" on each other when there only 6...O.O

But I actually can't imagine that they actually had sex.

They most likely only well...Touched each other, I don't think that they would know how at that age.

But yet, who knows! 0.0

O_O...

Thats kinda weird that they would have a "Crush" on each other when there only 6...O.O

They most likely only well...Touched each other, I don't think that they would know how at that age.

But yet, who knows! 0.0
They Did it. My friend said they were Playing "Family"

i know, gross eh? Most 6 year olds i know are usually in the Phase of "Cooties" and Try to stay away from eachother.

Im the Only Person she's ever told, her parents dont even know.

i know, gross eh? Most 6 year olds i know are usually in the Phase of "Cooties" and Try to stay away from eachother.

I think you should TELL her parents. That is wrong.

That actually really is wierd, in the school I help out in I'm in Year 2 (7 year olds) and they only really know about boobs. Like they'll sing sounds with boobs in them, but nothing more.

O_O...

But yet, who knows! 0.0
I agree. I don't think they did know what they were doing. I'm sure sex brings babies, but I don't think they know HOW exactly that goes on. They probably just rubbed up on each other while naked and moved around. That's my guess.

And yes, please tell the parents. They need to educate their children on good play and bad play. Nothing wrong with exploration as a child, but there should be an age limit thing >_>;;

That actually really is wierd, in the school I help out in I'm in Year 2 (7 year olds) and they only really know about boobs. Like they'll sing sounds with boobs in them, but nothing more.
My sister is in that age group, but she knows way more. She eaves drops. But she is probably the only one in her class. The boys in her class probably only know about boob and there you know what.

!daniwigg!

Ewww... Um That is odd. Yeah I agree they probably just touched eachother. Which I still think is wrong but I dk.

abb

EDIT: if they did have sex, where could they of "done" it? Parents normaly keep watching them non stop when they are little! Well also she would of had to have her period for her to get pregnent if she did have it. I think if you have sex before you hit pu berty, can't it cause damage???? :furawatchi: :( :eek: PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS?

Last edited by a moderator:
EDIT: if they did have sex, where could they of "done" it? Parents normaly keep watching them non stop when they are little! Well also she would of had to have her period for her to get pregnent if she did have it. I think if you have sex before you hit pu berty, can't it cause damage???? :) :) :angry: PLEASE ANSWER MY QUESTIONS?
It actually is possible to have a baby without starting your period.

Like a 16 year old girl could not have had her period yet. But it doesn't mean she still can't get pregnant.

It actually is possible to have a baby without starting your period.Like a 16 year old girl could not have had her period yet. But it doesn't mean she still can't get pregnant.
How do you know that?

Periods are to show your ovulating or releasing eggs and then the eggs are kind of flushed out when you have your period if they haven't been fertillised.

I'm confused now :) You'll probably have to look it up, unless you already have.

How do you know that?
Periods are to show your ovulating or releasing eggs and then the eggs are kind of flushed out when you have your period if they haven't been fertillised.

I'm confused now :) You'll probably have to look it up, unless you already have.
Yeah I thought you couldn't unless you had ur had ur period????? well this is a little off topic, srry.

BTW I am confused too!

Yeah I thought you couldn't unless you had ur had ur period????? well this is a little off topic, srry.

BTW I am confused too!
Just to clear it up:

There are normally 28 days in the cycle. At around Day 14 (varies with every girl) she will ovulate an egg. If the egg is fertilized then it will travel to the uterus where it will bury into the blood lining and conception is complete! If the egg is not fertilized then the body at around Day 21-28ish flushes the uterus's blood lining out and the egg dies. If someone does not have their period there's a few explanations...

1. Person is pregnant (if they had sex)

2. Person has not had period yet (puberty not kicked in)

3. Person needs to go see a doctor if it persists too long.

I think that about clears the air. Back to boy puberty!

Last edited by a moderator:
So does that mean it isn't possible?
I've been trying to work that out all day, silly me :eek: .

(And that's what I though about the ovulating thing :eek: )
Yeah. The period usually tells that the woman's productive parts are okay and just doing it's normal clean up. Like I said if a period doesn't happen it's either pregnancy, puberty not kicked in yet or something else with the body a doc needs to look at. We should probably go back to boy puberty now :D

Ok, I'm sorry if this sounds a little weird to some people but...

I heard that if you: "Put your three middle fingers down, and stretch out your outer fingers(Pinky and thumb), thats the size of your...ermm Penis would be. (If you had one, or have one. o.o)

Is that true? o:

Ok, I'm sorry if this sounds a little weird to some people but...
I heard that if you: "Put your three middle fingers down, and stretch out your outer fingers(Pinky and thumb), thats the size of your...ermm Penis would be. (If you had one, or have one. o.o)

Is that true? o:
I wouldn't of thought so because girls sometimes tend to have smaller hands than boys.

Even though I have long fingers my boyfriends are huge compared to mine, maybe it's just a myth.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back