Boy Puberty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Some girls do. Soem are nice, sweet, careful, and, mature.

Some are just plain, rude, and immature.

Example:

It's really annoy when some girls act like that, and think their perfect..

Off topic
Hey, I'm a girl, I do not act like that. I'm a nice person and I love guys some of my best friends are guys. Sorry if this is off topic, but I do know someone asked about having your penis stick out.

Umm. I believe that would be a boner, I'm not sure if it has a fancy name like 'menustration' but yah.

Does it hurt when spemin comes out
Nope.

Honestly if anyone has any questions about anything, just send me a message. Don't ask it here on a tamagotchi board XD

Does it hurt when spemin comes out? :huh: :D
Nope, it slides out like urine.. Ok Gross you might say.

Thursday, and Friday we were learning about it.

I'm sorry but some parts were funny to me.. Sorry

Nope, it slides out like urine.. Ok Gross you might say.
Thursday, and Friday we were learning about it.

I'm sorry but some parts were funny to me.. Sorry
Sometimes it actually kinda shoots out o.o'

But it's still painless.

It's more relieving if anything.

Sometimes it actually kinda shoots out o.o'
But it's still painless.

It's more relieving if anything.
How do you know x.x Do they show High Schoolers' the Boy Puberty Video to girls?

I would think it is if it is like all build up but I feel weird talking about this, I'm pretty well educated in these types of things though

How do you know x.x Do they show High Schoolers' the Boy Puberty Video to girls?
I would think it is if it is like all build up but I feel weird talking about this, I'm pretty well educated in these types of things though
I have 'personal experience' in the field.

No, I'm not a dude, and I don't have a penis.

Just trust me xP I know.

If you really want to know how I know, you can PM me. I'm not really up to saying how on the boards, lol.

I have 'personal experience' in the field.
No, I'm not a dude, and I don't have a penis.

Just trust me xP I know.

If you really want to know how I know, you can PM me. I'm not really up to saying how on the boards, lol.
Nah, some boy in my class told some girl what happens during "Wet Dreams" And that scarred me o.o Basically the boy dreams' of him and a girl getting jiggy and when they wake up his bed is filled with Sperm, right?

Nah, some boy in my class told some girl what happens during "Wet Dreams" And that scarred me o.o Basically the boy dreams' of him and a girl getting jiggy and when they wake up his bed is filled with Sperm, right?
Ew...

BTW mimichi7, the fancy word for "wet dream" is ejaculation. If you meant "stiffy" or "boner" then the $50 word for it is erection

Oh lord @_@

I would love to teach a sex ed class here but I don't want to get in trouble XD

Semen does usually -shoot- out. It does not hurt.

A wet dream, AKA Nocturnal Emission, is just a boy ejaculating (releasing semen) in his sleep. You don't wake up in "a bed full of sperm" XD It's not like an ocean. Although it can be an unpleasant surprise.

Oh lord @_@
I would love to teach a sex ed class here but I don't want to get in trouble XD

Semen does usually -shoot- out. It does not hurt.

A wet dream, AKA Nocturnal Emission, is just a boy ejaculating (releasing semen) in his sleep. You don't wake up in "a bed full of sperm" XD It's not like an ocean. Although it can be an unpleasant surprise.
You wouldn't get in trouble. That's what this topic is for. Teaching male sex ed pretty much.

Give as much info as you like so long as it seems appropriate.

If it's educational and truthful, it works.

Well if I won't get in trouble then I'll keep answering questions (while trying to stay professional XD)

sooo what is totally clear and sticky?!?!
Are you asking "what is totally clear and sticky?" or "is semen totally clear and sticky"???

It sounds like you're asking the first one but semen is not usually clear. When a boy first starts ejaculating (can be as early as 11 or 12), there won't usually be a lot of semen coming out, and it will be mostly clearish.

Otherwise, it's usually a milky white kind of color.

i think im goin through puberty but im not sure! i know you grow a lot but do you have pains in ur back?

drwhokid

i think im goin through puberty but im not sure! i know you grow a lot but do you have pains in ur back?drwhokid
You can have growing pains yes.

I'm not really an expert in that area though as of I never get them though. xD

Shorteh is me!

I don't think you get growing pains in your back... I mean it's possible but I never heard of that before.

The way most people recognize when its happening is if they notice their voice changing/hair beginning to grow in their private places and underarms/a growthspurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back