Boy Puberty?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so discusting. Last night I had a "wet dream" and I was all covered in semon and I was all sticky and wet. I had to change my clothes. I wasn't thinking about having "it" with someone but my dad said its natural and it is supposed to happen. I am soooooooooo tired now because that happened at like 4 in the morning and then I couldn't sleep after that.
havent had one in a while

I have a little bit of acne, oily skin, oily hair and all the emotianil stuff.

Iv never had a wet dream and im not looking forward to it

Yeah I wasn't looking foward to it either. But it happend. I am just starting puberty, I'm 11, but the only signs I see is that I'm getting much taller, my chest and muscles are growing, and I'm 11. I'm going through it VERY slowly.

I only have fuzz. Sorry to be gross.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am in the middle of puberty...it's not very fun...

Sure, I am getting taller, but there is other things that are not so pleasant.

I am not going to go into detail, but for all of you girls who want to tell others what you are going through, go to the Girls version of the topic.

I've basically gone through the Main stages in Puberty. In the main stage, if your unlucky, you might get Acne on your face. Luckily for me, that didnt happen. And the only time it did, was on my forehead... but my long-ish hair covers it up.

I don't know that much about boy puberty.(I'm a girl) But I think I can help a little.

Boys and girls once they start maturing grow hair *down there* and boys *cough* get bigger.Both boys and girls start sweating more and usually start using deoderent.

Boys vioces begin to get deep and they tend to crack once and a while.

Boys begin to have and attraction to the oppisite sex *girls*.

boys interests tend to mature so you are talkin about a movie instead of what you built with leggo's.

and boys tend to have more emotions.

this is all i really know i hope i helped :eek:

p.s and remember everyone will go thro puberty at their own pace and eveyone goes threw it

I guess I get it well I do but i don't because I think thats a little too yng but I don't know because theres tons of boys on my street all different ages.But i get the rest.Thanks.

I think when boys are going through this stage they use alot of sexual commenting like words that use balls in them.idk,but i'm a *cough,cough* girl and i'm not sure. So thats what i think happens when u boys go through puberty.

(i don't know why i wrote this....o_O)

Probably his Sperm.

I cant remember the proper word for what you "Described" though.

Either that or he had a Mayonnaise sandwhich xD

The other day on my brothers bed I saw white sticky stuff. Can someone please tell me what it is??
Thanks,

~illiey12~

(P.S. Sorry for posting on the boy's topic, im a girl XD!)
If it was in your brother's bed, he may have had a Wet Dream

That link is from the Puberty web site posted by Jappyx on the first page of this thread :)

It is useful information and not just all about boys - there's info on Girls Puberty there too.

Last edited by a moderator:
i am ANOTHER 11 year old boy, i'm really only starting to get acne, voice getting deeper, and *cough cough* hair.

i am NOT looking forward to a wet dream. my cat sleeps on my bed, she might get stuck lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back