Boyfriends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Its fine as long as its not 'oh we are in love' and 'i love you babe'
First of all you don't say that until you are really dating (high school). If you say that any earlier, then you get dumped right away.

Well,I think that if your mature enough you can 'date' and I have a boyfriend and we hug sometimes and we sometimes say I love you when we finish talking to eachother on the phone and we talk like regular people and not like we are in love.Just like besties!But...close ones lol!

I have a friend who has a boyfriend,well did, she dumped him today :huh: ',and she couldn't LIVE without him!'He' always hugged her when we had to go back to class and gave her a kiss on da check and she now dumped him and I was talking to him and he was practicly CRYING!And I was sitting next to his besties who was also practicly CRYING about this girl who was like a total loser (no offence to her but true).

Man I'm posting post over post!!!Um, oops,yea.'He' also had another friend he LOVES get that,LOVES the girl and doesn't want to go out with her yet because, well he doesnt want to hurt the other dudes feelings and he doesnt want to 'date' anyone till hes older enough which i find REALLY mature of him...even if he can act stupied lolz.

First of all you don't say that until you are really dating (high school). If you say that any earlier, then you get dumped right away.
I'm in high school :huh:

Some people do that stuff, I think it's over-rated.

Kissing is gross.

There's this guy & this girl a year above me (they're 14), it's really grossly frustrating how they suck face all the time, you know what I mean? Maybe you don't, you'll see later. *shudders*

Heehee.

My friend is called Tom.

& he has a funny last name.

But I will not post it in case some of you are 60 year old axe murderers.

I'm in high school :) Some people do that stuff, I think it's over-rated.

Kissing is gross.

There's this guy & this girl a year above me (they're 14), it's really grossly frustrating how they suck face all the time, you know what I mean? Maybe you don't, you'll see later. *shudders*

Heehee.

My friend is called Tom.

Hehe, my name is Tom. I don't think I have a weird last name though.

I'm 12. I don't think you should be dating until at least 13 or 14.

Sorry. Your too young. Try dating when your atleast 13 +

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, it is too young. You're not at the maturity level to deal with it anyway. There are more important things than boys, like say, your future?!

I think it is too young. But I know eleven year olds who go out.

When I was eleven, I thought there was no problem with it. But now I know. Start at thirteen kiddies.

By the way, would your parents even let you? :|

I say go for it if you are mature enough. Most kid's aren't though. I would suggest waiting until you are 13+.

A lot of people do in both my grade 7 classes :/

I thought I shall wait till 13-14, but then HE came along.

I've liked him seriously for 4 years straight, and I dont think it's "Puppy Love."

He's finally asked me out, but I totally know my mom won't let me :/

What do I do!? >.<

I'm in high school :wacko: Some people do that stuff, I think it's over-rated.

Kissing is gross.

Heehee.

My friend is called Tom.

Well to be honest, saying it's gross is really immature.

I kiss, it's no big deal to be honest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back