Boyfriends?

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No, 14 and up is much better. High School is a better place because you get boyfriends to DRIVE.
[SIZE=13pt]o.o ROFL! What the fudge? XD[/SIZE]

...Uhh...Yes, what a great use of a boyfriend. o_O"

Besides...It's not like everyone guy can automatically drive when their in high school...o_o"...Rofl, I still need to get my G1 ]:...Darn my poor and laziness.

No, 14 and up is much better. High School is a better place because you get boyfriends to DRIVE.
Why does it matter if he can drive or not? You can still hang out with eachother! o.o'

i had a first kiss at 13 (i only count french as an acctual kiss), and my first bf at 14 aka now B) it feels so great to be able to look at someone you like and be able to call them yours <3 Date whenever you want, but its more fun when your older. You can go more places, you know more about eachother, and can hang out more at school and do more.

I dont have a boyfriend. Im going to be 12 in May. Im waiting till im in Senior year (Like SK said) till I date.

I do think some guys are cute, sure. But im not all "Hey ___be my bf?".

Live your childhood, and then when your 20 you should be worrying about this sutff.

To each his own.
Personally, I don't believe in that stuff.

I'm 13.

Guys don't interest me.

They're good as friends, though.

Fun times, bro. Fun times. :rolleyes:
I was the same. I never really fell in love until I was 19. I was just never very attracted until then. I had lots of crushes but they were all like really good friends and not like OMG i'M GONNA MARRY U! In the back of my mind I thought that there was something wrong with me.... like maybe I was a lesbian (my step mother calling me a dyke kinda put that on) but I'm not attracted to girls at all, I did like boys, I liked being around them since I was really young and I found them attractive but ... I just wasn't lusty for them.... plus when you're that young your hormones aren't even working quite right yet..... when you're around 20 they start to mature and, well, things are much more fun...

:(

My boyfriend/fiancé was the first man I ever fell in true love with. We both never really dated when we were younger.... and I think our relationship is better because of it. We've never had regrets about people we've been with and we've never really experienced heartbreak on a *ahem* relationship level before.... I've seen lots of people and friends have huge troubles because of this... I know it's hard but waiting does pay off. I know it seems like love when you're in school but really, wait it out... if it really is love, it'll be there when you're ready. :p

When you're that young you shoudn't even be thinking about/considering having a "relationship". What's this generation coming to?

I may only be 1* but I'm mature enough to realize that I'm too young to date.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe that 11 is a very young age to go out with someone. I think that they should start around 12-13, because you know 11-below is pretty you know young, and I don't think that they would be ready for this kind of stuff. Once they understand about relationships like breakups, hookups, the rules about realtionships, the dangers about it, etc., they will still have to wait.

Having a really good guy or gal friend is okay. I'm not against that.

Thank you,

Temari Nara

Telling people they're too young to date isn't going to change a thing. It's THEIR CHOICE! Gosh.

I don't think so it useually lasts 2days to a week (max) in my school

ovarall i think its too young >.>

Well, to me, it depends on three things.

If you are comfortable and ready for it, whether your parents allow you our not, and your maturity level about the situation.

11, well this is just my opinion..

Yep, that's young.

I have a boyfriend and I'm 14.

It's nothing serious.

I think 11 and down is a bit young to get involves in relationships like that, but if you think you're ready and prepared for what might come with it, do what you think is right.

My first boyfriend and I were together at the age of twelve, but were really just good friends. We still are, even while he goes to a differnent school now.

I've also been asked out three times this year, as well as to go to a dance.. I've turned down the three dating offers and offered to be friends, but agreed to go to the dance with Shane as friends as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back