Boys are weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Georgette

Reaction score
BoYs In My ClAsS aRe So WeIrD

you wanna know why

today in writing we can use stamps and stuff and oddly we have a bunny stamp with an actual bunny on it....

I put some ink on it and stamped it at this one guy

*there are 4 guys sitting at a table inculding by crush*

Then i but it on the next guy and my crush is like

"I want BunNay*

and i just walked away

Then i have them all of the stamps *inculding "BunNay"*

And now they're all stamping theirselves with "BunNay"

And then i toke the "BunNay" stamp away and then put pink ink on it.

Me: I have BunNay

crush: I want BunNay!

Me: I'm putting pink ink on it

crush: OOOOOH

then i gave it to him and then he stamped it on himself

well he toke it from me

seriously boys are werid in my class

omfg what is wrong with them?!?!?!?

no in my class all the boys are cool and awesome.

ALL THE BOYS IN MY CLASS ARE WEIRD!!! Boys are suppose to be weird, it's in their nature. :blink:

I don't even go to a co-ed school D:

But my awesome socks attract boys. They are weird [boys] if they talk to my socks then say 'Man your socks are awesome' and walk off. I mean WTC??

Boys are weird. What I find funny is how they treat you like they LOVE you then they end up having a burning love for someone else.

My science class is FULL with annoying boys. They talk in weird accents, and there's this one boy who talks to me a lot.

He's like "KATHERINE!" when no one calls me by my full name...

Now he's saying goodbye to me when I leave class... o_O

I sense danger...

Anyway, I'm going to an all-girls school and I'm really excited. I feel SO comfortable there, and when I shadowed, I REALLY liked it. Also, there's going to be girls from all over the state and I REALLY need a fresh start. I currently have a bad reputation at my school for no reason. Also, my BFF from when I was 3 will be there.

Anyway, yeah. They're weird.

Oh, you don't even know what weird is. I'll be sure to type up a conversation I had recently with one of my six stalkers. You think it'd be fun to have that many guys at your heels, but trust me, it gets old, FAST.

I think girls are weird.

-Walking through hallways-

Girl: I HATE YOU O;<

Girl2: HE ISH MY BOYFRIEND D:<

Girl3: SHUT UP

Girl: YOU *various swears*

-next day-

Girl: Hay wanna go shopping?

Girl2: Sure =D

Girl3: Ohh We can have a sleepover too =D

All together: YAYY~

Last edited by a moderator:
Boys are weird. What I find funny is how they treat you like they LOVE you then they end up having a burning love for someone else.
My science class is FULL with annoying boys. They talk in weird accents, and there's this one boy who talks to me a lot.

He's like "KATHERINE!" when no one calls me by my full name...

Now he's saying goodbye to me when I leave class... o_O

I sense danger...

Anyway, I'm going to an all-girls school and I'm really excited. I feel SO comfortable there, and when I shadowed, I REALLY liked it. Also, there's going to be girls from all over the state and I REALLY need a fresh start. I currently have a bad reputation at my school for no reason. Also, my BFF from when I was 3 will be there.

Anyway, yeah. They're weird.
I'm hurt. <_<

So what your saying is that I'm a boy, so obviously I must be stupid and annoying, right? I have a burning desire for someone else and I pretend to like you. I think of it the other way around. Girls are strange.

Girl 1: Heyhey~

Girl 2: OMG! I need to do my homework. I totally forgot. Can I, like, have your answers?

Girl 1: Like, no. Your, like, so totally weird. We are, like, not friends anymore, kay? Oh yeah, btw, I, like, think your outfit doesn't match at all. It's so...ugly!

Girl 2: OMG! We, are like, totally O-V-E-R! *Stomps away*

~5 minutes later~

Girl 2: OMG, hi!!!!

Girl 3: Hey!

And it goes on and on like that with girls. :p

I think girls are weird.
-Walking through hallways-

Girl: I HATE YOU O;<

Girl2: HE ISH MY BOYFRIEND D:<

Girl3: SHUT UP

Girl: YOU *various swears*

-next day-

Girl: Hay wanna go shopping?

Girl2: Sure =D

Girl3: Ohh We can have a sleepover too =D

All together: YAYY~
I totally do not do that. You know I don't Sky. I'd slap that beech. And eat her eraser too. Absolutely normal.

*Keeps pointing at Phoebe and a few other people including Esther* xD.
When you point to weird people it should contain me.

I'm 'that crazy chick' in most of my classes. Espch EVS. Me and Maddy yell randomly and go up to the baby and dead things in the jars and pretend to break down.

So point to weird one Michelle!!!!!!!!

So yes. Bays are weird but Michelles are weirder!

o_O

If you think that's weird you should meet ma friendzz. they're a mix of perverted and just plain out silly~ x

@cluck_cluck_chicken: I said I was pointing to a few people including Phoebe and Esther. And including youu.

Anyways, I like to point at people <333

And yesh, boys are weird. But so are girls. Everyone is weird in their own awesome way.

Hm, I dont think all girls always say ''like'' and do what TDF said. In fact, I dont know of anyone who is THAT girly. Lets just say, everyone is weird. Boys AND girls.
I know not all girls do that, but there are some that do and it sounds pretty funny. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back