Boys are weird...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hurt. :(
So what your saying is that I'm a boy, so obviously I must be stupid and annoying, right? I have a burning desire for someone else and I pretend to like you. I think of it the other way around. Girls are strange.

Girl 1: Heyhey~

Girl 2: OMG! I need to do my homework. I totally forgot. Can I, like, have your answers?

Girl 1: Like, no. Your, like, so totally weird. We are, like, not friends anymore, kay? Oh yeah, btw, I, like, think your outfit doesn't match at all. It's so...ugly!

Girl 2: OMG! We, are like, totally O-V-E-R! *Stomps away*

~5 minutes later~

Girl 2: OMG, hi!!!!

Girl 3: Hey!

And it goes on and on like that with girls. :D
Sorry. I was pointing at the boys in my school. :(

I don't think most boys are weird, hey, I met some weird girls in my life. xD

I like alot of boys, some as crushes, a few as friends. :]

..That what happens when you sit next to guys in band /jazz band. [in Jazz, my whole section is this: Peter,Everett,Andy,Scott,Me[Female duh] and Manny[Guy]. I'm happy, because Rachel's annoying. xD]

Not all guys are weird. I don't think that many are, actually.

Some guys act all weird and stuff just to be funny. Sometimes it's annoying, but sometimes I find it funny.

I think it's annoyingly funny that whenever the teacher calls me, this one somewhatfriendguy goes all "YEAH! GO ABBIE! WOOHOO ABBIE! ABBIE! YEAAAHHH! GO ABBIE! WOOHOOO!" no matter how many times the teacher tells him to stop.

It's just annoying when a guy's trying too hard to be funny like this guy I despise in my history class who goes all "Watch out there, cowboy." and "Hey girl. How's it going? Did you finish your work? Did you finish? Did you finish your work?"

the boys in my class are extremely weird, too :( mostly perverted weird..

they always have like an inside joke every week. this week it was "Nana" xD the grade 8s are selling popcorn, and it's from this comany called "Nana's popcorn" and their conversation went a little something like this:

screw nana, she's probably some old hag that likes the publicity

come on, you've gotta buy some nana's

me: her slogan is "only good things come fom nana"

oh, dirty nana!

mmm, yeah, I want some popcorn! I wanna get me some nana's!

that's not all you want to get from nana

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOH

.......dscussion about nana continues until I get off at my stop... probably longer

last week it was like "what's under the bubbles?" or something, before it was "DONNNEEE" (stupid) I can't really remember.

I know it doesn't seem funny when I just tell it to you, but it's hilarious if you were to see them.

P.S. to topic started, ALL boys are weird!!

^ lol :( if I were you, I wouldn't have opeed this topic =P

well, hey, you guys think weird stuff about girls, too! we're just getting even! maybe you can make a "girls are so weird" topic :angry:

on the bright side, you were the first guy to post in this topic! wooot...

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back