Boys...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of boys in general?

• *Giggle* *Sigh* So cute!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ewwwwww....

• Alright.

• I hate boys!!!!

• Boys are nice! ^.^

• Duh, I am a boy.

• I love boys 'cause I am 1.

• I hate boys 'cause I am one.

• Who cares about boys, I LOVE FOOD!

• Some boys are ok. Others stink.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ninny308

Reaction score
So, this is a poll about boys in general. Don't go giving me the schpiel about 'lables are for cans' or 'that's steryotipical. I just want to know your opinion.

Heh, some are okay. Others are jerks (no offense to boys on here.). I have a bf, actually, so I can't say anything too bad about him ;D

♪~tk710

In specific, one boy I really know (outside my family of course) hasn't turned out to be a complete jerk. He's my boyfriend so of course I'll always say that, but every other boy i personally know is one ro more of the following: a jerk, disgusting, stupid, or just plain mean.

*This doesn't apply to the boys on TT 'cause I don't know any of you personally.*

My boyfriend is lovely - I don't think i'd have anything bad to say about him ;]

Any other boys i've talked to or anything have always been nice to me ;) .

Er, most of them are sooooo cute XD. But some of them are jerks and immature.;;

=*Sarah*=

Last edited by a moderator:
MY BOYFRIENDS A GIRl

sorry if dat was to random

but to the topic again

boys seem to have diffrent intrest and think that girls are just as stupid and mean and snobby i know cause i am a BOY

Boys over power girls!No offence but Boy tamagotchis have more special adults and more oldies.Some girls are so-so while some are ok.

GIRLS are evil. BRIDGET MURDOCK (evil gal) SHALL DIE

p.s. (my name is tyler incase she randomly reads this) and if she is and pms anyone. say i was kidding. (you'd better or i'll THRASH you.

Boys are people. :p

Alot of the boys I know are sweet, cute, and caring. Others though, are pretty rude and act very immature.

I cannot speak for the boys on Tamatalk, because I haven't met any of them personally. But over the internet they seem pretty nice to me! :)

Love, Tgd

boys r boys they just like 2 annoy ppl but my boyfriend iz sooooooooooooooooooooooooo x-tremly adorable cute hott funny great personality great looks best bf a girl can eva ask 4!! :p B) :D (* . *) :eek: <me n my bf!!!lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back