Boys...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

What do you think of boys in general?

• *Giggle* *Sigh* So cute!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Ewwwwww....

• Alright.

• I hate boys!!!!

• Boys are nice! ^.^

• Duh, I am a boy.

• I love boys 'cause I am 1.

• I hate boys 'cause I am one.

• Who cares about boys, I LOVE FOOD!

• Some boys are ok. Others stink.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
MY BOYFRIENDS A GIRlsorry if dat was to random

but to the topic again

boys seem to have diffrent intrest and think that girls are just as stupid and mean and snobby i know cause i am a BOY
That is kinda mean! I am always nice and never snotty!

Anyways most boys are nice but their are a few out there who are really mean and rude.

boys seem to have diffrent intrest and think that girls are just as stupid and mean and snobby i know cause i am a BOY
Not all girls are like that....

My friends think I'm really picky when it comes to boys but I think I'm not because whenever I go somewhere where there is boys, I always go home saying " Did you see him? He was soooo cute!" So I chose the first one.

Gender does not reflect your kind. Girls aren't perfect, so there's nothing you can't say bad about boys than girls...

some boys are cute n nice.some are mean n cute.some are mean and ugly.some are nice and ugly.some are weird.

In general I think boys are nicer than girls.

They don't judge you for your looks...

P.S. I am a girl

~*CoConut Cream*~

Boys are okay. I don't love anyone, and I am glad. Boys are okay, but they are just dudes of the opposite gender. I have guyfriends, but not boyfriends. I have a reputation in my school to dress in jeans and and a sweatshirt, and that I don't like dudes. And that's fine, because it's who I am.

Alimania

Last edited by a moderator:
Boys are people.

They can be rude, nice, kind, sweet, gentle, caring, mean, snobby, et.c just like any girl can.

Guys if you think about it..

When people say guyz are cute but some of them are immature.. Well so are wee. we have cute girls and some immature girls

everyones dfferent..

By the way sorry if this has already been said but.. you know.. well you dont...but just go with the flow..yes I Know im a weirdo... :D

They're alright, most of them are phonies though, I mean seriously. In General, most boys are hippocrites or Bi-ot-ch-is and some are at least sensitive. To them, it is Humane to stink, so it is almost impossible for me to like a boy for who they really are(since the ones I had crushes on apparently had problems or were phoneys). Though, sometimes when I get carried away, I do get atracted to their looks :( LOL :) :)

who cares about boys when we have lush FOOD(lol) just jokes but i havent seen a hot guy in ages im starting to go insane as i just started at a girls school this year but unlike my friend im not about to use girls instead of boys

[SIZE=21pt]Everything said here...is no different than what could be said about girls. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=21pt]Everything said here...is no different than what could be said about girls. [/SIZE]
I totally agree with zomglol.

All boys are different, just like girls. (I am a girl) You'll meet boys you'll like and you'll meet boys you won't and you'll meet boys you feel sorry for (my best friend is a boy but only because I feel sorry for him that everyone is teasing him) and you'll meet a whole lot of other boys. Boys will always be part of you're life. Like them or not, you'll eventually have to learn to live with it. All boys are different and there is nothing you can do to change that.

~KittenY

A lot of boys at my school are pretty inconsiderate sometimes, but just because they're like that, I don't judge all males that way. :blink:

There are a lot of boys who are sweet, funny, nice, considerate, etc., and I know a lot of them. I don't have a boyfriend myself, and don't really wish to at my age now, but you never know! People have different personalities, and being sexist doesn't solve anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back