Bra shopping...

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix666

Reaction score
Hi, I'm wondering what i should to babout bra shopping. How do I go about asking my mumto help me choose? Also, I wear boys T-Shirts, and I'm wondering, would I look wierd with a boy's T-Shirt and bra straps showing?

Thank you,

Nix66(The person who put the GURRR in Gurrls.)

yeah a little. you should try wearing fleash colored or clear straped bras instead.

I have to go soon too. All mine are getting too small. :x

As long as you're a girl, you won't look weird with any type of bra on with a boy shirt. Like qwerty said, try getting a bra that blends in. I personally like white and clear strapped ones, but it's up to you.

Asking your mom should be easy. She's a woman, she understands. Just say "I need some new bras. Can you help me choose?" My mom always gives me tips and pointers so I pick the right ones. Make sure the bras you buy are comfortable on you, and the size is right.

Also, another really important thing to remember is that if you have any low-cut shirts, V-necks, camis or tanks, try getting a bra that comes together at the very bottom so it won't show up when you wear those shirts.

I hope you find a good fit! Good luck! :)

Good luck!I normally just wait for my mom to ask me and I say i guess so and she'll be pointing thema ll out for me and I'm just going yea sure whatever buy it and lets go.

Ok first,

Here is how you ask your mom, say "Umm... mom I need a new bra? Can you go with me and help me chose?"

Second,

I wear boys t-shirts too. They don't look to bad. If you don't like they way it looks get clear strapped, but I won't lie clear strapped still show ><

Sports Bras look really good with boys t-shirts.

There you go

tt1o1

A good place I got bras from is La Senzas. If you have one of their stores in there I suggest looking there as they have many shapes and colours for everyone.

Actually, flesh coloured ones work best, and white ones? well, they only work with pastel/white shirts. I know from experience! ^^

Just out of curiousity...what are you calling boy's t-shirts? I used to steals some of my brother's shirts and quite frankly they wear just like female shirts, except looser.

~Rosie

Wearing a boys shirt won't effect your bra. It doesn't really matter if your bra straps start to show so don't worry if you see a nice coloured one you want. You should probably ask your mum to help you choose because she's been through it all before and will know whats the best kind to get you.

mY mom helps me. An A cup looks weird Because i am 5 feet and really slim (76 pounds) Im in the 6th grade. I wear Long T shirts that are slim. Long shirts help because you dont see the Bust so mutch. Try that

I need to go bra shopping too. Just ask her! She's a women, so she'll understand.

Well personally I'm a pretty modest person and I don't show my bra straps, boy T-shirts don't really seem to show your shoulders that much (like at all) so I don't think you really need to worry. But I guess you could just get a beige colore bra, clear straps, or a strapless one (I actually only wear strapless when I have to, I personally hate them). Your mom will probably be very nice and helpful about it, just talk to her, it's easy just say "Mom, I think it's time I started wearing a bra, can we go bra shopping soon?". Then when you need help just let her see how they fit on you and let her help you adjust the straps and stuff, don't worry just relax bra shopping really isn't a big deal :angry:

its not that bad.... gosh you guys act like its a big deal! i don't wear guy shirts, i wear abercrombie,hollister, stuff like that so i cant help you with the guy shirt stuff..... sorry

Just get whatever's comfortable! May I suggest the ones with thicker straps? The don't fall off as easily as the other ones. And you can't snap them. But I swear, even the Wal-Mart ones are good! Seriously!

Trust me- wearing 'boy' shrirts WITHOUT a bra looks much wierder than with. ;]

If this is all relativly new to you I'd suggest you get a nice fitting sports bra. Unless of course you really need more support. They have strappless bras too but I believe they are a bit more expensive than the regular strapped ones.

Good luck- I actualy should get some new ones now that I think about it.

Uh... "boy shirts" doesnt change anything. I wear these "one size fits all" bras, they are kinda like trainer bras. They dont have cups or anything, which makes them comfier (sp) and you can adjust them to your liking. I like these. Thats what I shop for when going "bra shopping" if I have to. The "one size fits all" ones are also easier to buy because they dont have sizes that can be coonfusing like 40DD, they are just XS, S, M, L, XL which makes it alot less nervewracking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back