Bratz dolls these days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Haha! Image what the "Bratz Babys" Song would be like... xD
It's probably:

Goo Gah Gah Gah lets wear thongs to make us Hot!

[SIZE=8pt]My question is: why can't they just make dolls like a rag doll like they used to? those ones are just fine! I think bratz are tooooo showy offy and they send a bad message to little kids... ^_^ [/SIZE]

What?! No Sesame Street? Why?
And I totally agree about Bratz.

Come buy your skank in a box. :3
Omg, I nearly wet myself. That was so funny!

I'm going to ask my friend if his sister wants a skank in a box.

Still, you're right... They're the worst toy ever (Apart from Bindeez xD)

Not just bratz dolls are bad. Any doll that has "hot" clothes on is a bad influence. Also skinny dolls can pressure girls to have the "Barbie" Figure and may become anerexic. Some of these dolls are just a bad influence. They make every little girl think they have to be like that perfect doll and become movie stars with that perfect body.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Bratz make Paris Hilton look modest. Every Christmas something happens! Last year I heard a kid got a Bratz Baby or something and it sang a song that had the F word and the B word in it >_> . Why do parents even buy Bratz for their kids? More like "Mini Hilton in a box"!

~Camelle

Last edited by a moderator:
Today my little sister was buying a strawberry shortcake doll(xD) and there were Bratz in the same place. They looked so eww. Especialy the babies. They have chuby legs and hands. I also saw that game called "Super Bratz Babies" and they were so fat. The dolls at the store wear showing alot. I even saw a bratz baby doll that had her shirt up to her chest.

Their really bad influence for little girls. Imagine a 5-year old wearing a belly button shirt...yikes!
...please don't scare me anymore.

Bratz and Barbie seriously need some counseling or something

--especially Bratz

i think why they wear these clothes is coz a man made them and thats what he wants to see women wearing everyday! its true! and worst of all he has kids which have thousands of bratz dolls and named one of the dolls yasmin after his daughter.

Ok, I think bratz dolls wear the most revealling clothes, and little girls catch on to these things and start wearing them to!!! Like the bratz babies... they are BABIES!!! Babies are supposed to wear wonder suits and little baby things like the things from pumpkin patch and stuff, not mini skirts, crop tops and high heels!!! See these are the things that kids pick up, and what amazes me most, is how much a piece of plastic can influence a young child. Now they too wanna wear mini skirts, bikinis stretched out right to the sides.And also may i point out, that on the movie Bratz Rock Angels movie is baaaad. Verry bad. There is one scene when the blonde hair one rolls on to a guy.... seee very ungood.

Post your thoughts here if you like the idea of bratz wearing these stuff or not. :)
Ya know, you are totally right! They have changed so much!! I remember when they were fine at first, and now they have totally changed! It's a little odd, and I would have to agree with you about kids being influnced to these little toys! It's just crazy!!

-NINJA

[SIZE=8pt]My question is: why can't they just make dolls like a rag doll like they used to? those ones are just fine! I think bratz are tooooo showy offy and they send a bad message to little kids... :) [/SIZE]
I know right? D:

What happened to Raggedy Ann and Andy?

I hate Bratz.

I agree with MOST of the posts in this topic. I'm just surprised at how many people don't like them... She should start a club. Haha.

I used to have this baby doll that I called Sara.

I'm 13 and I have imaginary friends... I just don't think Bratz are right for a generation that's already pretty stuffed up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back