Bratz dolls these days

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate Bratz. (Along with HM, HSM, and everything associated with Disney Channel..but that's a different story)
They wear the most revealing clothes that only prostitues really wear. This generation is going to be so lust filled it makes me glad that I'm not 10 anymore.
u r so right! these things are just really bad. :marumimitchi:

[SIZE=8pt]I used to be so obsessed with those things....[/SIZE]

Now I'm thinking about the poor teachers and parents who are going to have to deal with the little girls that worship them.

Oh God. You guys should see the TV SHOW on 4 Kids TV (Fox).
Street fighting with highheels (my mom says that's bad), and all kinds of bad stuff in it!
I've seen it and it's appauling with the skimpy clothes and loads of make-up. They're a world famous band, have their own magazine and office and loads of clothes and every episode/movie just has another edition to their already perfect lives, and also, they don't help any charities or anything, they just spend all their money on parties and clothes. Trust me, if these were real people by the time they were fourty they'd be fat ruins living in their Mothers basement.

[SIZE=8pt]I used to be so obsessed with those things....[/SIZE]
Now I'm thinking about the poor teachers and parents who are going to have to deal with the little girls that worship them.
when i was younger i didn't see a problem...BUT EXACTLY! i thought it was fine cause i was so used to bratz being ok! so yea it's evil. :eek:

hey little girls! reveal your chests and bellies with our slutty clothes, go out on dates at 7, get lip injections and have cat fights with the popular girls! don't worry, it's hip!

god i can't believe i liked those. and what the hummbugg is up with their "be yourself" or some other related crups? they're teaching YOUNG girls aged 5 to 9 to dress and act like prostitutes. this year i saw a girl in what, grade 3 dressing in skimpy skirts and leather boots.

*Please don't use curse words- I WILL change them! -TWP*

Last edited by a moderator:
hey little girls! reveal your chests and bellies with our slutty clothes, go out on dates at 7, get lip injections and have cat fights with the popular girls! don't worry, it's hip!

god i can't believe i liked those. and what the hummbugg is up with their "be yourself" or some other related crups? they're teaching YOUNG girls aged 5 to 9 to dress and act like prostitutes. this year i saw a girl in what, grade 3 dressing in skimpy skirts and leather boots.

*Please don't use curse words- I WILL change them! -TWP*
oh my god yea! i saw a girl in 4th grade in a skirt so short once i saw things i didn't want to :p :furawatchi:

Do you guys even KNOW what a prostitute wears? I don't think so.

Oh my cod my sis just got this bratz dress, they're even selling skimpy clothes for the actual kids who play with them now! (BTW my sis is only 4), the dress is so short it only just covers her pants and it's age 5-6

Guess what i saw? There was a commercial for polly pocket right? And guess what it said in the song? "Dance and attract the cuties!" I mean c'mon!!!! There are seven year olds playing with the darn things! What had become of this world?

Guess what i saw? There was a commercial for polly pocket right? And guess what it said in the song? "Dance and attract the cuties!" I mean c'mon!!!! There are seven year olds playing with the darn things! What had become of this world?
I know seven year olds shouldn't have boyfriends!

Do you guys even KNOW what a prostitute wears? I don't think so.
Please try to give the members of the board a little more credit... I found out what a prostitute was when I was 9 years old. Although it's possible that they don't know, it seems kinda rude to me to assume that they don't. In my opinion, the members on TT are pretty smart, and they don't often talk about things they don't really know about.

I've hated them ever since they first came out. It's just ridiculous. No self respecting teenage girl wears mini-skirts cut above their private place with a skimpy tube top and hooker heels. x.x It's wrong, but that is what the media is sending to our younger generations (including myself). I don't see what's wrong with some nice cut jeans, a hoodie, and some sneakers. *points to my actual wardrobe*

Basically, they are trying to teach 9 year old girls to dress like hookers. Pretty soon, they will be on a street corner smoking a cigarette at the age of 13.

The company should be boycotted.

REMEMBER ITS OUR PARENTS GENERATION WHO R MAKING THESE THINGS

all of the adults r complaining wat a messed up generation we r but GUESS WHO RAISED US :p

REMEMBER ITS OUR PARENTS GENERATION WHO R MAKING THESE THINGS
all of the adults r complaining wat a messed up generation we r but GUESS WHO RAISED US :p
SOME of their generation raised us, a lot of them are older and are politically corrupt. (Not that people like that don't exist now).

They are also the ones that control the MEDIA, so it's not just them corrupting our generations moldable minds. :eek:

omg i hop they dont make bratz boy babys who knows what little kids could think up of with that kind of skirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back