Breaking Dawn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh god.I cant stop these tears.My tamagotchi's are like my pets.Their almost human!

You guessed it...They left.Here they are :(

Im naming Taylor as we speak....y...no i went passed it again.....y.........l.....o.........r.I havnt done stats in awhile so here goes:

Stats:

Name:Taylor

LB:5

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

RocknRoll

T:186

R:178

O:208

Petitetchi

2Generation

00 stress

Dress

Mic

0GP

And now imma let her talk

whrr mommie?And pappie! :( *whhines**CRIES*

Hey honey,dont worry.Here I will show you something.*walks over to table and grabs out a Present.She and dady left you a christmaas gift.

Oooooohhh!Can i owen It!?*opens anyway*Wow!Its a....ummmmmm mikkie wha is it?

A diary hun.*opens diary and finds a folded peice of paper that says famous last words*Huh?Oh.......Its her famous...last...words... *cries*Oh hun!Ill read it to you!

*Is very confused*Okie?

So this is to everyone near and far...I love you Taylor and I wish I could stay but my time has been cut short.And to all my fans out there,

I shall be singing,in the carols in the park.And for my famous last words:

Stronger then gold,faster then light,the falcon flies free from the grasp of the wolf.And as a bullet fires,the falcon flies down.Butstronger then gold faster thenn light,he flew towards the crimson moon that night. Ca me nwew colwor be Cwimson?

Sure hun.....*sobs**blows nose*REember that mummy and daddy will always be there...in your heart. :( :( Alrite mikki. :( hahaha!I did a plopplop!

A plopplop?Dont you mean a poopoo?

No!A pwopPlop!Wats it cwalled...oh ya sowwy weeeweee!Maybe I should just get over Delta leaving.Cuz she left lot of love and kisses behind! ;) Im happy im just with little Taylor! :lol:

And also in celebration of the 2nd page!HootHoot!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well someones in a Christmasy mood!I only saw it for a few seconds cuz i got bord watching it,but Taylor was looking at 2 or 3 christmas tree's.Jeez.I want her to be a Kunoitchi,and rite now im having a speical:

Dear Diary

When Im olda Imma be a Ninja Tama!When my Band is complete,its goonna be call !Sakura!Cute aye?

~Taylor

You guyz wanna here me say it out loud?Ya do!?Yeah heah!

//www.tamatalk.com/IB/applications/core/interface/js/spacer.png
Hey!Im a Chamametchi! ;) Sakura Unite!

Hey Im collen,the sweet little strawberry that you just Adore! :D

And Im Thu!An Apple,that will knock you out!This color is too girly.Another Color Plz!thats better!

Time for Practice!Again!lol :lol:

*They hear music and a boy band comes along*

Josh:She bangs!She bangs!

Jayden:Judgin by the way she moves!(she moves)

James:Cuz she looks like a flower but she stings like a bee...

*together*Like every girl in history

Josh:She bangs she-

*pulls elecric cord for electric guitar*We're in the middle of practice here?! :D

*see's nonopotchi staring at her*You perverz can get out of our Studio!*glares at james(nonopotchi)*

Jayden:(nonopotchi) YOUR studio?!No way! it OUR STUDI-

Josh:(kikitchi)No they are right,lets go!*looks at taylor*Were called The3Jays!* ;) ate taylor*And you guyz are?

About to kick your butt! :angry:

Calm down Thu!Their just losers!

H-Hi!*Blush*So ummm er.....

Josh:Ummm hehehe....well are you free tonight???*blush*you wanna come with me and ummmmm my pals on a triple D-D-Dat-te???

*innerself:Wow real smooth Josh!She probably gonna say no!Im such an idiot!!!*

Ill think about it.My number is 0293684.Call me when you want me to answer.......^.^

Josh:*is writing number down*ok.... :D

Byesz!

Goodbye..!Josh!!!

Guess what?!

U guys have been asked too!?

We should go!!!

Tottaly! :D

Great!Cya guyz to night!

*they practice,then go home to get ready*

At the Date...

To be continued...Muahahahaha!!!*cough cough!*Water please!

P.S:I know im evil,to stop just as it comes up to the exciting part!Well your in for a real shoker! ^_^

Ahem!*blows trumpet!*Rooyalty is here!Yess!I got my v.5.5!EEK!And Taylor is a Kunoitchi!Goal is Complete! :lol: They dint pass thou! :lol: So meet the the drago's!

This is Jayme!

Hi Im a sakura motchi,and im in charge cuz Im oldest ;) And this is Geoffery!

Hi! haha!Im tha 2nd youngest,and a mattaritchi!lol and this is Belle

Hehe.Im youngest,and Imma bellethi! ;)

Did you guys notice that crimson is the color of my ninja costume!!!With a ranking of 999,and 3998 fans,course i didint pass! :p

Fanmail!

This is from me:

Heyy Shelby!I hope you still read my log,and your pretty!XDByes!

~Mikki & Taylor

thank you!

and i do read your log every day

im a daily reader

[count this as fanmail] [/quote

Moar Fanmail!:3

Hi, I love your log! It's great! Have you read my log? My tama Logan and his bandmates say hi.
Logan: Hi!

Daniel: What's up?

Veronica: Hello there!

Okay, so bye!

Teri, Logan, Daniel and Veronica
By the way Taylors band mates evolved 2 obviously.Colleen[ichigo]is onputchi now.And thu [ringo]Is a mimitchi,like delta.Gr8!I ask for fanmail,i dont get any,i dont ask i get like,2!?Wow!My readers are weird lol.Just kiddin'!Cya ya l8tr mates!G'day 2 you !!!

Fanmail!

omg your log is totally cute! i lyk just read it today. Lovin those lil pics u put in! Can't wait for MORE!
tamahonay :furawatchi:
Nuthin new has happened.....Apart from the triplets 10% bonding....

Christmas Special!!!Geez hope ya likes it!^^Ohhh G'night ppl....im like soo tired...the triplets bonds are 20% now.Sakura motchi is soo K-U-T-E!

Dear diary

Will I ever see him again...Why cant I see josh......oh..... :furawatchi:

~Taylor~

o.0 Well errrr.......ummmmm the triplets have 30% bonding.My Kunoitchi hasnt passed Auditions.If she hasnt when shes 7,ill pause her to marry my mattaritchi.and yah..

Good NewZ!Take it away Taylor!

I passed AuditunZ!I passed AuditionZ!

Back to Taylors world...

*Taylor is sitting on the couch watching romeo and Juiliet*

*cries*You Pig!Let the boy marry her!*sobs*

*DingDong*

Im coming... :(

:p :Hi are you...Taylor Goodrem?

Josh?

Josh:A yes would be more like it *smirks**gets down on knees,while at the same time romeo is doing it to juliet*

Josh:I love you Taylor Goodrem,will you marry me?

Josh...I dont know what to say....Y-Y-Yes-s!Ofcourse! sweet!

So they fell in love and blahblahblah...

Wow Mikki,your such a romantic......lol Josh itsd coming..........Holy heck!Its coming out the eggs hatching!Its a boy!

Josh:I like the Wizard of oz.......

And I like cars.......Oscar!Josh!Your part of the family now!You talk in gold!

And little Oscar in Lime

Ozzie!Ozzie!Ozzie!

His 1st word!

Ozzie?What a Coincedence!

*kisses Taylor

And yah..Baiz! :angry:

:The triplets evolved!The edest is now an ichigotchi,the youngest is shelltchi,and the mattaritchi is kikitchi!One of the new Characters

Taylor is wearing a spot costume!So cute!And the triplets bonds are 60%.Im gonna log on to tamatown!hehehe...

Well hi's and byes.Taylor and Josh left,and oscar is a kuchitamatchi.What....?I went to get fishnchips,then lost him k?Anyway,the doorbell should be ringing any -Oh!There ya go!He got a ufo from ms frill!Good ozzie!Now ummmm slight change in color plans

I will now be talking in this color,

Oscar in navy

Guests at the door are in chocolate

And yea...I just went to preshool and he lost...against a girl!Say bye Oscar!!!

ByesZ TT!

-edit-you cant read the color azure!-edit-

Saturday 12th of December 2009,7:50 PM

Guyz,im so sorry.My posts are almost like spam,arent they?Not anymore!!!my posts are going to be long,statty,and colorful!

so *guilty* yes..... I have not posted Stats in a while so here goes:

MusicStar:

Name:Oscar

0yrs

15lb

Happy:♥♥♥♥

36 STRESS

212/212/216

Rocknroll

Mic

Kuchitamatchi

3rd Generation

User:Hayly

0GP

V5 Celebrity

Happy:♥♥♥♥♥

Bonds:70%

Active Family

Drago

1st Generation

3680GP

Ichigotchi:>>>♀<<<

Kikitchi:>>>♂<<<

Shellitchi:>>>♀<<<

My V3 is arriving on monday!!I just cant wait!

Sunday,December 2009

Goodmorning Tamatalkers!I expect Oscar will evolve soon,But nothing is new with the triplets.They are happlily jumping around,and oscar is in preschool.Im typing at the same time.Oh...He won!.I have to go and take my mum to work!Byez!

Sunday,December 13th 2009

I havent Gone yet.But The triplests JUST Evolved.My Ichigotchi is an Anesantchi,my kiktchi into magictch,and the youngest is chandelitchi!One of my favs!Nothing happened with oscar.Ill post Stats laterI havent got much time now,were having a BBQ party today!Who wants a Burger!

Hehehe!Me!

*Anesantchis name is....Allie,Magictchi,Mikey,and ChanDelitchi is Casey.*

Allie:No I need my pedicure now,no grubby,sloppy burgers.Servants!

Mikey:Sure!Ill have one too!

Allie:How can you eat...THAT?

Casey:I can!!!A sloppy Joe please!

Mikey:Me ttooo!!!

MusicStar:

Name:Oscar

15lb

All hearts max

06 stress

226/225/250

RockNRoll

mic

kuchitamaatchi

3rd Generation

0GP

User:Hayly

V5 Celebrity:

Hearts Max

80%bonds

Blended Familiy

Drago

3680GP

1st Generastion

Anesantchi:>>>Allie<<<

Magictchi:>>>Mikey<<<

ChanDelitchi:>>>Casey<<<

Ekkkkk!Almost 3rd page!Ill check back in heaps today ok goyz?My dad is just setting up our new BBQ!

~Mikki

Latest posts

Back