Breaking Dawn

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not here to celebrate the 3rd page.My V5.5 beeped nonstop like this bbebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeepppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppppp So i pushed the reset to download it,but i ckicked reset nstead,so yah.But ill give it to my friend,and yay!V3,and V6! :)

*spam removed: please do not reply in another members log (site rules) *

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello Me Alli.Me V3!Me look like Onion!Ew.Me stats are here:

V3

Hunger:♥♥

Happy:♥♥♥♥

1 training

0yr

28LB

Alli

Girl

1generation

450p[Thanks Bump!]

User:Hayly

Music Star

Name:You should Know by NOw!

32LB

Hungry:♥♥♥♥

Happy:♥♥

428/374/508

RockNRoll

UFO

Mic

Kikitchi

3gen

16180GP

USER:Hayly

Band:XL R8

Dino:Hinotamatchi,Guitar,color code red

David:Nonopotchi,drums,color code teal

So yes...Diarys:

Dear Diary

UHG!My little sister

is so weird.But quite cute.Ali Goodrem?Your kidding?

I need to go practice.May I please Turn into Mametchi,Tonigh?Evolving yesterday was scary as having a cold,black stone heart...*shudder

♥♥♥♥

Ozzie~

Dear Diary:

scribble!e9iuriowuriuuidhuasye98qw7e987w2e 798274981739 v,721f,eqeqweyqywteyqweuqWHQEQEHQASDASD GHAWSGRHQGEDHADGHADGHASDGSHDGSHGDSADGSDGJAGDJASDASGDHAGDIUQWYEOsdfafiwuroiwur9IHUIHuhsuasydheuiyIijIJSIAJI;SUNjuoi neqwiovqwnjsaduoiekssdrkedfiddjkdw983swjsdjsjjjklZ fvoi>LjJHDE7UIOSDUA8HDUFIHSDUIHFLOSIAFNHSFOAKDFALSDUASIODUASHRV8WE9RO HVW834HV0B7958M3>?:mad:Pldksuyggzai8oP 57 ,

~Allie

Last edited by a moderator:
Oscar-ShimaShimatchi,Auditions-No Pass, 00X

Aly-Mikazutchi,Onion,overweight,43LB

Please do not post in my log.I f anyone see's a post,that I did not post,Please push the report button at the bottom of the post.Oh gosh,I sound like a guide!Lol,im going on holiday soon,and wont be able to post at much.But its end of school today,so more posts till i need to go!!!

Ali has been lost.I left my tama on the floor,and tidied my room.Then,she was gone.I never reallly like V3's.Oscar is stilll sleeping.

Ali was found.Dead.So this is Aaron....

Aaron:Hiyiez!Me name Arwon!Me did pwoply.....

Oscar:Kool....

~Mckenna[Posting in a min,gotta play with tama's xD]

[stats:

MusicStar

Name:Oscar

LB:39

Hungry:♥♥

717/679/845

08 Stress

Rocknroll

Mic

ShimaShimatchi

11940p

Boy

3gen

user:Hayly

V3

Hungry:♥♥♥

0/9 training

0yrs

14LB

Aaron

boy

1gen

180p

User Hayly

I passed AuditionZ!Oh Yah!So yess!I get married 2morrrow!Hopefully!Baby Names......

Girls:

Amy

Blossom

Carla

Delia

Elinor

Faithe

Gwen

Holly

Iradessa

Jayme

Karin

Laura

Mora

Natasha

Obrienna

Pearl

Boys:

Derik

Eric

Deigo?Lol

Rikki

Corbyn

Geoffery

Daniel

Jordan

Larry

He got married!This is layla,the memetchi,and Sakura,there little daughter!I couldnt decide between cherry or blossom,cherry cuz i was watching pokemon and blossom cuz thats my midddle name.My brother was watchig a movie called "Naruto"And I asked him who the girl with the pink hair was and he said sakura.I asked what does that mean?And he said cherryblossso_OOh!I said and then he said your tamagot marriedam I rite

And I said yuh.My likes are:Zelda,Pokemon,MewMewPower,Sonic,Mario,Tamagotchi!

My New account,~TokyoBlossom~ is making another log soon,but I wont reset!So You can say hi to Sakura Still!And when I do,i will post the fanmail that was meant to be for this log.

closes

This is sakura's daughter,Alexa.

Hello!

Stats:

Alexa

0years

10LB

Hearts max

26stress

303/313/298

RockNRoll

Mic