British Men. . .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

spongeboby

Reaction score
I love them so much... sexy voices! I just melt when they talk...

Well, for me, they're just like American men, but from a different country. There are some good looking ones, plus some not-so-good looking ones. There are nice ones, there are nasty ones. Their voices don't really matter to me.

Their accents are cute =] I love guys that have accents.

David Bekkham *cough* *cough* What a man statue.

Their accents are cute =] I love guys that have accents.
David Bekkham *cough* *cough* What a man statue.
I love the accents too. They are soo cool! =D

David Beckham. *drool* Yeah, I like him, just a bit.

I am British too! =)

And I agree with BB (Big Bob) that it's great that Americans love my accent! But I don't find British accents any different so...no.

My Accent is awesome (British) Half Southern Accent, Half Northern accent. (Hense the fact that I used to live down in Dorset, then I moved to Hull)

I am British too! =)And I agree with BB (Big Bob) that it's great that Americans love my accent! But I don't find British accents any different so...no.
What does the british accent sound like!? I can't hear it, being british myself. *-*

I've always wondered.

Its going to be an uh. :kusatchi:

Ever since I was little I wished I had an accent from England or was from england. Grr theyre soo lucky!!!!!I want to be british!!! Ahh theyre voices and the words they use are cool!!!!

[SIZE=14pt]I love to hear a british boy'svoice.. <3 Its so cute. =)[/SIZE]

I wish I had a british accent! ;D

I love British accents so cute sounding but i have a boy already so I'll stop lol!

They're just regular dudes with an accent. Nothing special at all.

Sometimes, though, it's hard to understand what they're saying since they sound different.

Last edited by a moderator:
Different accents can be so unusual to us, that we recognize them even more than they do themselves.

We all have accents, we just are so used to hearing themthat they don't occur to us anymore.

Sounds funny. Well, that's what my Mom told me a few weeks ago.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back