British Men. . .

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the Topic poster meant British people xD.

Its not just men who have British accents... Allthough theres millions.

Geordie

Cockney

Northern

Southern

Brummie.

Etc..

I just think of them as anyone else in this world.

But with cool voices :)

What I'd give for a British Accent xD

I love the brittish accent. I don't think it's makes guys cuter or whatever. But I could listen to that accent all day long. Scottish too. It's so pretty. :3

OMGsh I LOVE DANIEL RADCLIFFE!!!!!! HIS ACCENT IS SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Anybody else here a Harry Potter fan???

I have a bf, but if i could chande him in ONE WAY, i would make him have a british accent.

Accents make me melt o.o;

Well.. Most of them. There are a few that repulse me.

British accents don't really effect me because my grandparents both have them, and my uncle has a slight one xP I'm immune to that one.

I think the Topic poster meant British people xD.Its not just men who have British accents... Allthough theres millions.

Geordie

Cockney

Northern

Southern

Brummie.

Etc..
OMG IM IN THERE. 8D

I'm a Geordie.

I hate being Geordie, loads of Chav's are around our area, and they all talk like "Whey man what ya fink ya playin at like, how man." Lol.

I'm actually from down south, but moved up to the Geordie area.

So basically I have a sort of Posh voice, and people are like. "lol ur voice iz funny". D:

nice to know that our accent is appreciated so much =)im british so i cant really tell the accent...so no
neither can I.And have only met one american (a girl) so I cant tell the diffrence.

Nice avvie BTW.

No offence to any of you boys here that are british, but I dont really like them. I mean, Its not like they are different than any other person just because they have an accent.

Well...I don't like just anyone with a British accent. They also have to be somewhat attractive and have a nice personality. xP But if they have all that, then I have to admit, British accents are very cute. And yes, if you have an accent you usually don't know it. Apparently all my family does - when we went down to Delaware to see some relatives they pointed it out to us. They said we have a Wisconsin accent, which I guess would make since, since we live in Wisconsin. Before they pointed this out I didn't even know there was such a thing as a Wisconsin accent. :) They said it's kind of like a Canadian accent, where we say some words "funny", like we stretch out the o's in words and we say "get" like "git." Before they told us that, I thought everyone pronounced "get" as "git!" Haha! I guess I felt a little embarrassed and self-conscious - but I can't tell at all that I have an accent! Oh well!

I love the brittish accent. I don't think it's makes guys cuter or whatever. But I could listen to that accent all day long. Scottish too. It's so pretty. :3
DAVID TENNANT HAS A SCOTTISH ACCENT!

DAVID TENNANT HAS A SCOTTISH ACCENT!
He has a British accent in Doctor Who (and several other dramas he has appeared in - probably shown only in the UK so far ... a remake of The Quatermass Experiment and Casanova) ... but then, he's an actor... so you'd expect him to be able to "do accents" :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back