Bugs in your House/Bedroom.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My house has pantry moths (although not as many as there used to be) and these little flying mosquito/fly looking insects. Both are annoying but none of them are really horrible so I can deal with it.

We've been through a huge cockroach infestation, though. It was absolutely terrible! Eventually they all went away, but one still returns maybe once every few weeks or so. We also went through a bit of an ant infestation but that wasn't too horrid.

A few weeks ago there were ants crawling on one of the walls of my bedroom, really horrible, they were after the crumbs in the bin >.<

I also hate having flies in your room while you sleep because they make the annoying buzzing noise and I am scared that they would fly down onto my lamp and fry themselves, which fills the room with a horrible smell.

There also used to be dead earwigs in the carpet.

The spiders are rather unpleasant too.

I also dislike creepy-crawlies in my room while I sleep because I read that you swallow about 12 bugs a year by accident while you sleep.

last night there was a big honey bee in my room. But i just let it fly around since i find honey bees and the fluffy bees really cute ^-^

i have ants and spiders

i don't really mind them though

my dogs have fleas and i hate fleas

also i have a jar of LIVING wasp in my bedroom they weren't easy to catch.

but i never got stung. (i don't even know how)

My Mom let a mosquito in when she took our dog outside yesterday.I really didn't want any bites since I had to goto volleyball practice the next day so what did I do?I closed all the doors in the house upstairs and stuffed a towel under my door.I slept with the covers over my head (I never do that) and with my bedroom door closed.I usually have the TV on while I sleep cause our dishwasher is super noisy (I can hear it from upstairs!) I can't hear the TV through my door so all I could hear was the "wrrrrrrrr" of my vent.That creeps me out cause...I really don't know actually :p so I grabbed my iPod and headphones and played some music the whole night XD Then in the morning,what was buzzing by my door?The stupid mosquito D: so I clapped it :D

This is grossing me out! I keep finding ants in my house! this is really BUGGING me! hehe

today i found two of those cute fluffy bee's and i let one in and my babysitter is kinda cruel to living things, not cats and dogs but like birds and bee's, and she tryed to swat it but it got away, and she got creeped out so she ran downstairs and she still hasn't came back up :D yesterday there was a REALLY big spider while i was taking a bath o_O and it fell in the water and i quickly got out and i was running around the house naked. :eek: but i didn't notice because i was so creeped out, but the spider went down the drain and he/she might have died. plus if you don't know about the fluffy bees, heres a picture of one of them. its not a creepy photo of those ugly hornets i hate those >.<

bumble_bee_1.jpg

isn't it cute???? ^-^

Last edited by a moderator:
I have seen spiders in my rooms, but I don't mind.. unless it's venomous, which I haven't seen any of those lol.

We hav roachs in our house... I hate bugs so much... They scare me :(

*glances over at ants swarming on the counter* >_>

I remember a time a hornet got in the kitchen. I wouldn't go in there for the whole day.

I've found two dead crickets, one dead roach(I think o_O), one dead beetle, and a flat beetle-like insect that was as thin as paper. I'm pretty sure I saw a centipede once, I woke up at around 4 AM and I saw what looked like the legs and body of a centipede, I immediatly got up and wouldn't sleep for and hour or so. Later in the day, it wasn't there anymore. I might have been seeing things, but when I got into the same position with the lights off, there wasn't a shadow or anything that looked like a centipede. I'm a little scared now... :mellow:

Oh yeah, I also found a baby centipede in the basement. Baby or not, I will kill it if it's a centipede or millipede or any scary looking bug of any kind. I'm scared of going in the basement now. <.<

Eeek. When it comes to bugs, just eeek. I can't stand even looking at them. It's an insta-squash if I see one in my bedroom. Then I chuck the scattered remains of said bugs out of the window.

It's not a bug, but we pulled another tarantula out of the pool. He got in and drowned, even with the pool being covered. This happens at least a couple of times in the summer.

Agh. Bugs. Screw them. Are 'Dirty' Kitchen is INFESTED with the crappy critters. Caterpillars, mice, roaches, and there's even some mushrooms on the corners of the walls! That's why we have another kitchen which is 10000% better than that junk. Ick. Just thinking of it makes me wanna get a shower and a tetanus shot. And some vaccines, too. :D

Eeeek!I think there's a cricket or something in my bedroom,I can hear it but I don't see it.It's driving me insane!!!I hate bugs,I'm not an outdoorsy (made up word?) kind of girl.It doesn't help that our kitchen is being remodeled and everything in it has been ripped out.Apparently,the builders left a hole behind where our dishwasher was.That explains the strange bugs I keep seeing everywhere.>.< My parents are going to fill it soon,I hope so!

call me nut but i like bees i tickle them there so soft and fluffy we have 2 pet praying matisis i love it when the catch the crickets and slurp all there guts out lol we also have 8 tranculas we are gettin more soon yay and a scorpion

when ever i find and unwanted insect in my room i just feed it to my scorpion,tranculas or praying mantis teach them to come in my room :D

Last edited by a moderator:
I few days ago I accidentally left a can of ginger ail on the counter. WRONG idea! The next day I see a bunch of ants go in and out of the ginger ail can, around, just ALL over it. Another thing I hate is spiders. I have a total fear of them. When ever I see a spider in my room I don't go in there for like a week. I just sleep on the couch in the living room until I think it's gone. I also hate the basement, because there are spiders and centipedes all around the basement. It's so gross.

I also hate the basement, because there are spiders and centipedes all around the basement. It's so gross.
Ditto. :/

While I was doing school in the basement, I found a baby centipede crawling under me and I totally freaked out. I killed it right away.

o_o There are ants EVERYWHERE! They are tiny black ants. They hang out around the downstairs bathroom, kitchen and living room, Its strange, I was using the downstairs bathroom and I looked down and I saw a whole bunch of ants crawling around O_O; They get in my kitten's food and water and my kitten likes to slurp them up xD but she only gets a few licks and bites before I clean them up. Mum sprays some ant spray, then wipes it all up with a napkin, it's kind of pointless. My brother's room is in the basement (it has carpet though, and it doesnt even look like a basement) and I go down there to play video games a lot and every so often I see a random spider crawling across the wall, I used to be terrified but not I catch them in jars and let them go.

There was once a spider that was sort of in the wall, there was a hole near the carper where the spider could get in, and we saw the spider, my brother sprayed some flamable hair spay where the spider was and set it on fire, the spider died in the fire xDDDD There was non-flamable stuff so he didn't set the house on fire o_o

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back