Bugs in your House/Bedroom.

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My dad found carpenter ants in my bedroom celing and so then I had to move into my sisters room :(

The only arthropods I have a problem with are cockroaches, mosquitos, wasps, houseflies and greenbottle/bluebottle flies, principally because these are disease carriers and the wasps are very aggressive. I don't mind moths, spiders or bumblebees, but if I do find them I'll try to remove them without harming them.

i dont get freaked out by bees anymore. i find them really cute! ^-^
How do you find them cute? I hate bees because they sting and I hate all kinds of spiders nuff said :^P

Last edited by a moderator:
The house I live in is so poorly kept that there are flies and roaches everywhere :(

I'm seriously counting down the days til I can move into my own house.

I wish my house could be infested with something cute, like bunnies or something...

I LOVE bugs! Bugs of all kinds are welcome in my room :p I find them so adorable, especially moths, butterflies and ladybirds. I've raised some moths from caterpillars before. Even took some pictures/ videos :p

I had this little guy a while back, but released him into the wild when he was grown up :)

awrxas.jpg

And this is the moth currently living in my room. She disappears for hours at a time, but usually comes out and makes a fuss when I turn the light on in the evening <3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A2L9JoTxxMw

If you can't tell by my avatar, I'm not a bug person. They are okay as long as they stay in their natural habitat and don't bother me, but since when do bugs like doing either of those things? NEVER.

I usually get wasps, ladybugs, and moths in my room. I got a new lamp recently, but the problem is that it's really bright and I keep it closer to my bed than my old one (the old one hung from the ceiling over my dresser, the new one is a floor lamp) so it attracts wasps to where I am when it's on. D: Ladybugs are always flying around my head too, and they also litter my room with their corpses. Why can't they just stay outside and live? That would be just dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back