Bullies

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was Younger Kids used to Bully me For liking the Anime, Dragon Ball Z.'

From the Time I was around 7 Yeard old to 10 Years old.

But Now, I don't really get bullied, Not physically though, When I do Get bullied [emotionally] I'll Usually Tell them To [insertWordStartingWithTheLetterAfterEhereAndTheOppositeOfOn].

In my opinion

Bullies will always exist, Sure those "OMGSTOPBULLYINGPLZ" Things at school will work for a while, But People will bully others irregardless of What Everyone says.

Life is Life, Bullys are just part of it.

Thank gosh for my high school.

When i'm there in two years, we get uniforms.

Now people will be forced to look past the Abercrombie/Hollister clothes, and see the inside of a person.

Er...this is going to be short. Yeah I got bullied in the 6th, 7th, 8th, and one semester of ninth. My friends and I started hanging out with these two juinors who are called "goth" or "punk". Whenever someone trys to bully me and my other freshmen friends for looking 'emo' someone always says " Stop! They're friends with those goth/punk kids! You're gonna get eaten!" Funny thing is, is that they aren't being scarcastic.

Yup.

I have been called a bully.

There was this guy in my class who went on the school, every day he'd punch me, so, I punched back. Things got worse, and, long story short, I ended up getting the blame. He lives in my street, and whenever I see him, he shouts and swears at me, then his mum comes out and shouts at me. Once, I shouted back, so then his dad DROVE in his MINIVAN down, two houses to my house, to shout at my mum. So then my dad shouted at him and he drove away, silent.

I have been bullied.

The same guy that called me a bully, got his two brothers, and started kicking me, [SIZE=13pt]while his mum watched[/SIZE]. I was with my friend, and he tried to get them away, but the guy's mum started shouting at my friend, so he couldn't do anything. He still apologizes for not helping me, but I've told him that he did all he could. To this day, I have a scar on my arm where they stood on it.

And countless other times.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back