Car crash!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been in one while driving my mothers car. I only dented (a dent the size of a finger nail) the man infronts stretch limbo (not kidding), but he was really freaked out about it and stopped the car immediately blocking all the traffic and started shouting rude words. I felt so small and ended up paying him even though he was filthy rich and I barely had a penny. What a spoilt man.

I hope you get better, it must've been scary. I would just have jumped for it some place where no cars were running.

I hate car crashes D :

I was in one,... a year ago

My leg was killing me, but it doesnt hurt anymore, sometimes it does, but not that much

But, I still very sry for you! I hope you and your family will be ok, and i praise god your alive : D

Ouch, my back stills hurts, (and my elbow). OK, so we were driving on the F3 and then my mum hit one of those roadwork sign thingys. She fell unconscious from shock and we hit 2 more signs. Then the car swerved to the opposite side of the road and we hit a rock face. Luckily, the police were on the opposite side and they came and helped us immediatly. My siblings are in hospital for whiplash and my mum has a broken leg. I got away with a few booboos but all is good (ok, I'm being sarcastic) :D
I was so close to a rollover crash. It was really scary.

We were in my moms BMW suv thingie, which is usually a good car. My driveway leading to my house is really steep, and has lots of turns, and is long. We were driving through a icestorm and snowstorm (it was wierd cuz it snowed and then there was a layer of ice over it), and when we turned into the driveway to go up it, the car lost control and started to go sideways. It was like in those Need For Speed games and commercials where the car goes around the turn and its sideways, and there is some smoke coming from the tires? That is what was happening there. To avoid sliding anymore, my mom slammed on the gas and we went flying up the hill. We were about 3/4 of the way up our driveway when it started happening. We got stuck and the tires were spinning and we were going backwards down the hill slowly. It was weird, because the car had AWD but I guess it wasn't working since we were on ice. Then, the car did a 360 and turned it self around. Oh yeah, forgot to tell you, at the edge of our driveway is really, really, really, really, really, really steep with thorns and sharp plants and stuff. When we were at the 180 part of the 360 spin, the car almost rolled down the side of the hill and then we would of rolled over and would probably be dead or at least badly injured. So, once we did the 360, the car was facing to go DOWN the driveway. We started sliding down the driveway, and the brakes locked up and didn't work anymore and the steering wasn't working that well either so we were sliding down the hill and couldn't stop or steer. It gets worse though. You know how I said that the driveway has lots of turns, well, we were at the turn in the driveway where it is really sharp, and since we could steer the car, we were hurtling for the concrete wall and tree where you make the turn. We were almost going to hit the tree, but, since there were plants on the bottom next to the tree, and they stopped the car from hitting the tree.

Strangely, there was NO damage to the car and no one was hurt.

It was soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo scary though.

I can still feel my heart pounding.

I feel bad for you, though. It must of been really scary for you.

The almost accident I was in was just a SUPER-CLOSE call.

~tomrules74185296

This doesn't really help me to my recovery, but if my mum crashed 100m ahead (or something like that) we would have fallen off the big bridge and into the river.

Whiplash is when you turn your neck around really fast and really hurts.I was in a car crash when I was 10, we just bumped into the person ahead of us.

My story.

I,mum and my lil sis were in the car. Mum was driving. We were going to our aunt. Then a car with a drunk driver came and nearly bumped into us. But it didn't. Phew!!!!!

[SIZE=8pt]I'm glad you're alright! I hope your family gets better as well :D . [/SIZE]

I was only in one car crash when I was 2 and I remember it. I was with my dad on the highway and we came into a town and there was a stoplight so we stopped obviously. But the person behind us didn't and smashed the back of the car. I ended up having to go in an ambulance but It was no big deal... I only hurt my ankle. Luckily my baby brother wasn't in the car or else he would've died. Well anyway I really hope you all get better!

Before I had to go on a school bus to get to school and it crashed and my arm got scratched and I got whiplash.

I hope you guys are feeling better <3

I was hit by a car on my 6th birthday. It was quite lovely. The old man tried to sue my family because he claimed that my tiny body injured his red sportscar. Hyeh. But I got to ride in the fire truck and I got a new teddybear, so I was "Okay".

XD

I hope you and your family feel better :]

I've never been in a car crash, unless you count that time some little kid bumped into me during go-carting.

I was in a car crash in 6th grade 4 years ago. It was really my dads fault =( See this car pulled right out in front of the car in front of us and they slammed on the breaks. But my dad didn't see the car had stopped, but then he slammed on his breaks when he found out, but it was too late. We slammed into the back of the car. I had my head turned, talking to my daddy and I didn't know what was going on until the airbag slammed into the right side of my face. My eye was messed up and I had scars on my face. But now I'm okay. My eye was just hurt from the airbag. It was like someone punched me in the face. My face was all numb. It hurt SOOOO bad! D=

I've been in one, it wasn't nearly as bad though.

I was sitting in the backseat of our Malibu Maxx, with my friend and my brother. My brother was behind the driver seat in his car seat, my friend was in the middle and I was on the end, behind the passenger seat. My mom was driving, and me and my friend were playing with the Tamagotchi. Moments before we left my mom had said a prayer that we got there safe and sound, we turned out of our driveway and went down a street one block away from our house, a black tabby cat was crossing the road, my mom swerved to avoid it, but ended up hitting the parked car near us, I looked up and was creeped out for a minute, so I grabbed my cell phone while my mom tried to move the car, no luck, the tire was busted. I called my dad, who was luckily at home and he came over and picked us up, while calling the insurance and police and all of that. We were all ok, but if my mom wouldn't have swerved so fast, it might have been worse, as in me having a head injury worse.

Funny, though, my friend thought I was crazy for bringing my cell phone everywhere.

My cousin also was in a bus coming home from Washington DC and the other bus rolled off of a cliff, yipes! Everyone was ok, though :3

I hope everyone gets better! ;]

Oh god. I'm terrified of car wrecks after watching a motor cycle wreck in which a woman died, and after a bloody nightmare. I've never been in one, but if I ever am, just the impact would probably give me a heart attack.

Glad everybody's alright, though.

Sorry to hear of other people's unfortunate turn of events, however this topic was made back in April and I think the topic starter is fine by now :) so I don't think it's needed to revive this topic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back