Career

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Judge Temple~*

Reaction score
Well, I have really thought of many jobs :blink: .. Being a Judge XD , an anime/manga artist, a teacher or principal... an author... etc. A lawyer would be fun to :huh: .. I have many things I want to be ._. Although, I really want to be them all. .. but what do U want to be when U grow up?

Ah, I'd love to be an anime/manga artist! :D Or anything to do with art and/or writing, like graphic novel writer, author, children's books' illustrator etc. I'm also a young musician and interested in taking up music programs such as composition. I think I'll go for an arts/music combined degree in uni :)

An author/proffesional drummer (hopefully in a famous band) or an actress (or all of them) and I mainly want to be the beautiful wife to Nick Jonas or Luke Benward (ha ha! I said it first!) >:3 Take that fangirls! lol

I'd love to be a photographer, journalist, journalist&photographer, graphic novel artist, or detective. Maybe a police officer. Or maybe a starving artist! Yeah! Or maybe, myself, being Ningen. Yeah. That career would be smexy.

"When I grow up, I wanna be Ningen! I wanna Ningen!"

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't really know, honestly. I have some many things I'm interested in, I can't choose one just yet.

i wanna b a:

pro skate boarder

author

pro drummer

or sumtin like rllly actiony

i want sumthing that will spice up my life style

I really want to be a professional ballerina. I take classes 5 days a week. And when I was little professional dance teacher from Tulsa ballet company. (very famous) He was also featured on front cover of Dance Spirit in September 2000. He told me he believes I could be a professional. I am not doing so great now. All the others girls my age are mostly better. I don't even think im made for dance because i can not keep 180 turn out with my hips. Therefore I am questioning my future. :p

I want to be an anime/manga artist. I've been drawing anime for three years!

or a dog trainer like on its me or the dog, or an animal rescuer like on miami animal police on animal planet.

I draw animals ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
I wanna be a feature tester for Apple, or a web designer/coder.

Optomitrist (Eye Doctor)

3rd Female Fighter Pilot in Canada

^ Those are my choices right now :p

I want to be a nurse. I have wanted to do something in the medical field.

I am in class to be and EMT currently. It's almost over and in about a month I will be an EMT!

ummmmmmmmm u kno that u hav to be japanese in order to make an anime rite?? :ichigotchi: :kuribotchi: :pochitchi: i doubt u are tho :p

i wanna be a striper!!!!!!!!!11111 i watch mtv alot lolz and most of dem r strippers so ya dont b surprised if u see me on a dating show hehehehe

Uhm.

Well...I love acting. I don't know. I enjoy it so much.

It would be amazing to make a living off doing something I like. But there's not much chance of that.

So I'll work at a record label or be a journalist.

[SIZE=7pt]Hmmm... Well I have many options (these are the ones I would want to be going from wanting to be the most to least) lol[/SIZE]

1. Actor

2. English Teacher

3. Psychotrest (sp?)

4. Photographer

5. Photojournalist

6. Journalist

7. Singer

8. Anime/Manga artist (no you don't have to be japanese)

9. Doctor (not a nurse)

10. Detective

Yeah that is about it =]

ummmmmmmmm u kno that u hav to be japanese in order to make an anime rite?? :huh: :( ;) i doubt u are tho :unsure:
i wanna be a striper!!!!!!!!!11111 i watch mtv alot lolz and most of dem r strippers so ya dont b surprised if u see me on a dating show hehehehe
It's good to know that so many people have wonderful aspirations these days XD

She could be Japanese, for all you know.

And you don't have to be Japanese, silly. If you're good at drawing, then you're good at drawing.

I fully support her 8D

I don't really know what I want to do yet. Which I'm slightly worried about XD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back