Career

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I would take much pleasure in being a physician, specializing in the field of autoimmune disorders.

^ I could help you with the name. =DD
[SIZE=13pt]Aw.. Thanks! [/SIZE]

;D

Lady:

Have fun being a bomber for hire! XDDDDDD

I wanna be a pro. band geek. xDDD

A veternerian (sp)

A graphics designer

Designer (For clothes AND houses =DD!)

And I want to own a restraunt or a business! =D

Hm...I really don't know. I'm not really good at anything... v.vBut I really want to be an actress or a singer. But I'm not a good singer, so I'd have to get lessons...

And, I wouldn't mind being a teacher but I can't become one since I'm planning on taking Applied Math in high school because I fail at math.

That's it for now.
writer. your a better writer then i'll ever be.

i think you'd be absolutely great at it!

ummmmmmmmm u kno that u hav to be japanese in order to make an anime rite?? :) :) :) i doubt u are tho :eek:
i wanna be a striper!!!!!!!!!11111 i watch mtv alot lolz and most of dem r strippers so ya dont b surprised if u see me on a dating show hehehehe
Uhm no that's stereotyping! And I'm sure you wanna be that you would be.... And I want to be a chef or video/computer game maker ^^.

I really want to be a songstress or author. I'm really good with words and grammar. Very artsy career!

[SIZE=7pt]Sigh. If you haven't seen the link in my signature its not really that evident.[/SIZE]

I want to write books...

If that doesn't work out..

I'll be a photographer x3

ummmmmmmmm u kno that u hav to be japanese in order to make an anime rite?? :ph34r: :huh: :) i doubt u are tho :D
i wanna be a striper!!!!!!!!!11111 i watch mtv alot lolz and most of dem r strippers so ya dont b surprised if u see me on a dating show hehehehe
If your 16, you have really bad grammer, not nice and act so full of yourself, your not 16.

And you don't have to be Japanese, you just need to know a little bit to produce an anime alwise your gonna have a REALLY hard time in Japan. (Unless they know some English.)

And I bet if your a stripper, you'll probably get no money, have a hard time in life, and still be so vain.

Oh yeah, I translated some of your grammer. Learn to be nice, get a real job, go to University and learn to read and write.

Um.... you know that you have to be Japanese in order to make an anime right? :D I doubt you are though. :D
I wanna be a Stripper! I watch Mtv alot lolz and most of them are strippers so yeah, don't be surprised if you see me on a dating show, hehehehe.
Not all Mtv are strippers, and you should be nicer and respect others and NOT act vain. If you want respect, earn it and not act so vain. Thank you for listening. =D

---------------------

.........So Anyways, I want to be involved in the media. Any job is good, like TV host or director, something like that. =D

~SG~

If your 16, you have really bad grammer, not nice and act so full of yourself, your not 16.
And you don't have to be Japanese, you just need to know a little bit to produce an anime alwise your gonna have a REALLY hard time in Japan. (Unless they know some English.)

And I bet if your a stripper, you'll probably get no money, have a hard time in life, and still be so vain.

Oh yeah, I translated some of your grammer. Learn to be nice, get a real job, go to University and learn to read and write.

Not all Mtv are strippers, and you should be nicer and respect others and NOT act vain. If you want respect, earn it and not act so vain. Thank you for listening. =D

---------------------

.........So Anyways, I want to be involved in the media. Any job is good, like TV host or director, something like that. =D

~SG~
[SIZE=14pt]You rock, SG. [/SIZE] :huh:

Hmm... I'd like to write my own manga and/or start my own anime show. I'm already starting on my manga skills...

-Shika Nara

well, before I posted that I wanted to be a dancer.

But now I've been thinking about a nurse.

~There is a shortage, so a job wouldn't be too hard to find.

~They get good Money.

~You get to help people.

~ work with cute doctors jk lol

They just seem like good reason to be a nurse when I grow up.

I've always wanted to be two things.

A photographer and a pro skateboarder.

It's just those two will never happen.

I can't be a photographer because my parents "forbid" me to.

As for the pro skateboarder, I'm not good enough xD

I'm probably gonna end up being something like an interior designer or maybe[if possible!] a musician.

I just want a job where I could express myself x3

I've always wanted to be two things.A photographer and a pro skateboarder.

It's just those two will never happen.

I can't be a photographer because my parents "forbid" me to.
What?! Why??

I personally think it's your life, and if you're keen on it, go for it! Photography is an amazing art, and it's horrible to read your parents forbidding you from it. :[

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back