Cartoon character crushes!

TamaTalk

Help Support TamaTalk:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd say that having a crush on a cartoon character is just about as normal as having a crush on a celebrity. You may meet the celebrity once at an autograph signing or two. but...you're probably not going to be going out with that certain celebrity...but you do admire them and think they are cute. Hmmmm....idk :$

Chatterbox

i ♥ Edward Elric (he is in my avvy)
♥__♥ <----- this is me when i am watching Ed
I do not mean to quote myself...

but Edward is not in my avatar right now...

I am currently POTO obsessed...

And what I first said is more of what my friend would say...

Dante from Devil May Cry is the smex. I have thought that for ages and I still do.

I'd say It's normal.

I used to have crushes on Kazu from Air Gear and Kotarou from Negima. And that was like...A month ago.

Okay don't laugh...one person I liked is....okay FINE! it's Ash Ketchum! Shut up, stop laughing!!! *Gotta catch 'em aaallll! Turns hat backwards and yells 'pokemon go!!!'* Ooohh sorry I'm kinda hyper!

Chatterbox

I love most things:

Trombones (O_O;;; ;)

Oboes (obsessed)

Hyperbass Flutes

Recorders

Squid

Those are inanimate objects but I love them with all of my heart. XD

I'm really crazy aren't I? I'm sorry ;)

I hope is normal lol

I have a crush on Saseme from naruto lol.

(For those of you who don't know who she is,or if I spelled her name wrong,she's the girl with long orange hair from the new episodes) I also like someone in real life :)

Having a crush on a cartoon character is normal. As other people have posted in this thread, characters have emotions and feelings and personalities, like real people. However, as long as you don't get carried away and start becoming upset because she/he is not real, having a crush is perfectly fine and normal. ^_^

I used to have a crush on Ash Ketchum from the Pokémon series, but I made sure I didn't let things get out of hand.

o yea, im totally in LOVE with spongebob! lol jk, yea i thinks its kinda wierd, but i HAVE had a crush on a few ppl online (some of them on tamatalk!) and yea, i no, ur not supposed to like ppl online, but i never talk to them or arange days to meet them :) i just like them ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
hey VeryDisturbed here....Im Not Normal

Actually Emo .I Do Have a Crush on a Comicbook-manga Character.Tsunade ^^

I like Somone but not at my school.

^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
Well she does have a good body....for a character.... XD

Im not into the phase much really. But if I had to choose one it would be either Deidara, Kankuro, or Kiba XD (All Naruto) But they fall under Favorite characters.

My friend makes me like one though, if I don't she scares me....Alot. She is like the worlds biggest Kabuto fangirl (AKA the weird white-haired dude on Naruto that works for Orochimaru)

Yeah, otherwise yeah. Im just a typical fangirl.

But it is normal, also a Phase.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back